Today's Dumb Criminal Story ...

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 8:04 AM, BoloOfEarth said:

To quote the article:

So it's not that the man was bringing kittens into the country, but that he was doing so without verification that they didn't have any diseases. 

THough, it is always the possibility they are (rightly) afraid of the cats taking over the world. :no:

• 2 weeks later...

A thief in germany burglarized a hotel. He made away with 2000 €. But he was quickly caught and he made it almost to easy.

Nope, not loosing his papers or anthing. I thought that at first too.

He had just made the tiny mistake of doing this after it had freshly snowed. While tracking is not a skill taught in police school anymore, tracking those shoe prints before most people were awake did not require special skill.

And he had stolen a purse, so even a cursory look in his home was enough for the police.

• 2 weeks later...

Given what I've heard about Florida, I expect that wouldn't make the papers there.  You'd have to add "while we were having sex with our alligator and two pit bulls and shooting our guns at the hallucinations of Igor Stravinski" in the first paragraph quote to make the papers in Florida.

6 minutes ago, Cancer said:

Given what I've heard about Florida, I expect that wouldn't make the papers there.  You'd have to add "while we were having sex with our alligator and two pit bulls and shooting our guns at the hallucinations of Igor Stravinski" in the first paragraph quote to make the papers in Florida.

Oh, you mean like this [BLEEP]ed up case?