Teen Mystics or Magical Girls For CHAMPIONS campaigns

PhantomGM2602

Re: Teen Mystics or Magical Girls For CHAMPIONS campaigns

B]As You All know the Court Of Dreams may be princesses of the Dreamzone but they're also mystics in the style of Witchcraft and Solitaire.

Here's the Cast incase any one of you are interested in joining the game:

Dreamstar[ME]

Moon Mystic[OPEN]

Sunspell[Mark]

Animalia[Mark]

Oceana[Open]

Evergreen[OPEN]

Logika[Mark]

Lady Heart[sterica]

DragonStar[OPEN]

GeoStar[OPEN]

Leostar[OPEN]

Aquastar[OPEN]

Solastar[Mark]

Cybistar[OPEN]

Next time I'll put down the animal companions and villians. [/b]

OK as promised, here they are:
Saphire:Fantisized Sphinx with a Female head and a lion's body with wings;she's the Court's Mentor,kibitzer and counselor.
LUNA: Celestial Dragon who sometimes takes human form,helps the princess in trouble and advises her on life problems.
Moony:Fantisized rabbit with Gravity stomping powers and teleportation. Princess :Moon Mystic
NEEDLE: Baby Phoenix;Charges up Solagem and ring,but a fanatic about pomegranates. Princess: SunSpell

Sparkle : Glamorized kitten does recon for Sunspell.
Jungle Max :Rigelian Battle Lion[POwer Rangers Wild Force Giant red lion]also as conselor to lucy.
Nibbles: Fantized red Squirrel;does recon for the court,spies on enemies and pesters Saphire and the girls with questions theycan't answer. Princess: Animalia
BUBBLES: Water Thudder:resembles a baby whale with a horn. Princess:Oceana
Glitter: Fantized Fox,the spirit of the earth ,helps ayane out by charging her gemstone and augumenting her spells. Princess:Evergreen

Amber: Screech Owl and all around kibitzer for the Court of Animals
And that's all the animals that I can think out of my head. next up, the villians.

OK as promised, here they are:

Saphire:Fantisized Sphinx with a Female head and a lion's body with wings;she's the Court's Mentor,kibitzer and counselor.

LUNA: Celestial Dragon who sometimes takes human form,helps the princess in trouble and advises her on life problems.

Moony:Fantisized rabbit with Gravity stomping powers and teleportation. Princess :Moon Mystic

NEEDLE: Baby Phoenix;Charges up Solagem and ring,but a fanatic about pomegranates.Princess: SunSpell

Jungle Max :Rigelian Battle Lion[POwer Rangers Wild Force Giant red lion]also as conselor to lucy.

Nibbles: Fantized red Squirrel;does recon for the court,spies on enemies and pesters Saphire and the girls with questions theycan't answer. Princess: Animalia

BUBBLES: Water Thudder:resembles a baby whale with a horn. Princess:Oceana

Glitter: Fantized Fox,the spirit of the earth ,helps ayane out by charging her gemstone and augumenting her spells. Princess:Evergreen

And that's all the animals that I can think out of my head. next up, the villians.

Where's Logika's companion? Also, I thought Sunspell had a cat for a companion.

Where's Logika's companion? Also' date=' I thought Sunspell had a cat for a companion.[/quote']

Had a Swiss Cheese Memory moment mark,besides as of the time you've changed Sunspell I decied to give her a second animal companion,Specifically a Legendary Phoenix. Logika's Owl name escaped me from the moment but I know that she's an enchanted screech owl.

Had a Swiss Cheese Memory moment mark' date='besides as of the time you've changed Sunspell I decied to give her a second animal companion,Specifically a Legendary Phoenix. Logika's Owl name escaped me from the moment but I know that she's an enchanted screech owl.[/color']

The owl's name is Amber. Is enchanted the same as fantasized? Before I forget, the current adventure is the last one I'll be playing Animalia in. After that, I'll just play Logika, Sunspell, and Solastar (Michael Stewart). I'll post his information, soon.

Since The Court of Hate are Lady Heart's hunted, I might as well post the information on them.

Queen Nightmara: Curent ruler of Teraka, and defacto leader of the group. She feeds on dark emotions.

Monsterin: Floating shroud and staff, responcable for creating Nightmarians.

Nightmarians: Originaly objects turned into monsters. Expendable shock troupers/monsters of the week.

Lady Sorrow: Evil magical girl with saddness based powers.

Lady Pain: Evil magical girl with pain based powers.

Lady Fear: Evil magical girl with fear based powers.

Lady Anger: Evil magical girl with anger based powers, and needing anger managment skills.

Here's Mike's information:

SOLASTAR

Known Relatives: Donald (father), Caroline (mother), Annette (Aunt) His father is a female impersonator. His mother is a professional makeup artist & hair stylist.

DOB: May 18, 1997

POB: Medicine City, North Carolina

Height: 5’ 2” as Mike, 5’10 as Solastar

Weight: 100 lbs as Mike, 160 as Solastar

Eyes: blue as in both forms

Hair: brown in both forms

Legal Status: single, still a minor

Blood Type: O+

Star Sign: Taurus

Henshin Devices: sun ring

Henshin Phrase: "Lady Amaterasu, Lend Me Your Energy...NOW!!!"

Skills: Gymnastics, Martial Arts, Teamwork, Paramedic (first aid only), Swimming, Persuasion, AK Medicine City, AK Ravenswood Academy, PS Acting, AK Acting venues

Martial Arts: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu, Kenjutsu, Shurikenjutsu

Weapons: katana, throwing stars, weighted chain, finger claws all made of plasma

Powers: Solar Spell package plus Pixie Flight

• 2 weeks later...

I am so tempted to write up Tabitha Stevens built on about 25 points plus a 150-point VPP with No Conscious Control.

Hmm How about I give you Oceana and Evergreen so you can build on them at 150 pts total and give them each a VPP based on two of the Four elements of Thaumatology?

As of the time you've changed Sunspell I decied to give her a second animal companion' date=' Specifically a Legendary Phoenix. [/color']

Sunspell will do her best to drive the phoenix away. Assuming that fails, she'll just ignore it and listen only to her cat.

When Needle introduces himself, Sunspell will tell him to go away and that her cat is the only companion she needs. He'll refuse. She'll then state that she'll ignore him as much as possible. Needle, being smart, and hoping that she'll realize she needs him, will stay close, but not as close as her winged cat, Phoebe.

• 2 weeks later...

You may want to let Sunspell get used to two animal mascot/guardians for unknown to her ' date='Needle may have ancient knowledge that Phoebe may not have in situations involving ancient socceries and civilizations in the mystic world. [/color']

I should've said that she'll be reluctant to accept Needle as a companion.

I'm still building the website at Obsidian Portal so I may need some help if you don't mind planting some info for me.

I'm actually trying to reactivate my account there. If so, I'm going to bring in a revamped version of Animalia. I'll send the sheet to you for comment.

• 3 weeks later...

You may want to let Sunspell get used to two animal mascot/guardians for unknown to her ' date='Needle may have ancient knowledge that Phoebe may not have in situations involving ancient socceries and civilizations in the mystic world. [/color']

As I go over this in my head again, it might be more that she's overwhelmed by her new abilities, and trying to get used to one thing at a time instead of many things at once.

• 2 weeks later...