Teen Mystics or Magical Girls For CHAMPIONS campaigns

PhantomGM2602

In the "Court of Dreams" campaign, Tree of Life Congregation, a Conservative Jewish synagogue, isn't very high.  However, because sexton Rebecca "Becky" Martin has a telepathic link with Tara, a female peregrine falcon, she and her mate, Ike, live in the nest box just outside her living room window.  How do we write this up as a power?  Before I forget, Becky does have a falconer's license.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm not a fan of the Discord site.  It listed the account I created for The Court of Dreams as unclaimed because I didn't log in using the account I created for another game using an email account that I can no longer access and it won't let me straighten things out.

13 hours ago, Mark Rand said:

I'm not a fan of the Discord site.  It listed the account I created for The Court of Dreams as unclaimed because I didn't log in using the account I created for another game using an email account that I can no longer access and it won't let me straighten things out.

Understood. To bad Roll20 doesn't have a cell phone app.

Which reminds me...I reread the Court of Dreams fanfic on Fanfiction.org . Terrible formating, needs a spell check (worse than me), ECT...but more importantly, it needs a chapter 8.

1 hour ago, Mark Rand said:

Real Roleplaying is a great site, too.  We had a great Court of Dreams game on that.

Yes we did. Yes we did. To bad PhantomGM has a variant of the Ryouga Hibiki syndrome. Not so much as 'getting lost' as to abandon a site thinking that there is some other site out there which is somehow 'better'.

• 4 months later...

This is an idea based on The Mummy trilogy and for the Court of Dreams campaign, wherever: Sun-Spell (Tabitha Jean "Tabby" Clark) is the reincarnation of Princess Nefertiri of Egypt and has her combat skills with staves and sais.   One of the team's foes is the reincarnation of Anek-Su-Namun (who Sun-Spell calls Moonie).

1 hour ago, Mark Rand said:

This is an idea based on The Mummy trilogy and for the Court of Dreams campaign, wherever: Sun-Spell (Tabitha Jean "Tabby" Clark) is the reincarnation of Princess Nefertiri of Egypt and has her combat skills with staves and sais.   One of the team's foes is the reincarnation of Anek-Su-Namun (who Sun-Spell calls Moonie).

Humm... Doable. But since I'm not the GM...

• 3 weeks later...

Tabitha Jean Clark has been renamed Miriam Clark, to better fit in with some NPCs who are named for women from the Holy Scriptures. 

A Conservative Jewish Girl Scout, she practices yoga, is in the drama class at Ravenswood, and, like her mother, Sarah, an osteopathic physician, belly dances.

• 2 years later...

I'm just rethinking Her Sunnyness.  In her heroic identity, she is a skilled gymnast and trained in ninjutsu.  (A previous Sunspell was a stuntwoman.)   While she can form any ninja weapon out of solar energy, her favorites are the katana, throwing stars, and cat claws.

10 hours ago, Mark Rand said:

I'm just rethinking Her Sunnyness.  In her heroic identity, she is a skilled gymnast and trained in ninjutsu.  (A previous Sunspell was a stuntwoman.)   While she can form any ninja weapon out of solar energy, her favorites are the katana, throwing stars, and cat claws.

Sounds good, but again I am not the GM.