Jump to content

Teen Mystics or Magical Girls For CHAMPIONS campaigns


PhantomGM2602
 Share

Recommended Posts

In the "Court of Dreams" campaign, Tree of Life Congregation, a Conservative Jewish synagogue, isn't very high.  However, because sexton Rebecca "Becky" Martin has a telepathic link with Tara, a female peregrine falcon, she and her mate, Ike, live in the nest box just outside her living room window.  How do we write this up as a power?  Before I forget, Becky does have a falconer's license.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm not a fan of the Discord site.  It listed the account I created for The Court of Dreams as unclaimed because I didn't log in using the account I created for another game using an email account that I can no longer access and it won't let me straighten things out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Mark Rand said:

I'm not a fan of the Discord site.  It listed the account I created for The Court of Dreams as unclaimed because I didn't log in using the account I created for another game using an email account that I can no longer access and it won't let me straighten things out.

Understood. To bad Roll20 doesn't have a cell phone app.

 

Which reminds me...I reread the Court of Dreams fanfic on Fanfiction.org . Terrible formating, needs a spell check (worse than me), ECT...but more importantly, it needs a chapter 8.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mark Rand said:

Real Roleplaying is a great site, too.  We had a great Court of Dreams game on that.

Yes we did. Yes we did. To bad PhantomGM has a variant of the Ryouga Hibiki syndrome. Not so much as 'getting lost' as to abandon a site thinking that there is some other site out there which is somehow 'better'.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...

This is an idea based on The Mummy trilogy and for the Court of Dreams campaign, wherever: Sun-Spell (Tabitha Jean "Tabby" Clark) is the reincarnation of Princess Nefertiri of Egypt and has her combat skills with staves and sais.   One of the team's foes is the reincarnation of Anek-Su-Namun (who Sun-Spell calls Moonie).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mark Rand said:

This is an idea based on The Mummy trilogy and for the Court of Dreams campaign, wherever: Sun-Spell (Tabitha Jean "Tabby" Clark) is the reincarnation of Princess Nefertiri of Egypt and has her combat skills with staves and sais.   One of the team's foes is the reincarnation of Anek-Su-Namun (who Sun-Spell calls Moonie).

Humm... Doable. But since I'm not the GM...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Tabitha Jean Clark has been renamed Miriam Clark, to better fit in with some NPCs who are named for women from the Holy Scriptures. 

 

A Conservative Jewish Girl Scout, she practices yoga, is in the drama class at Ravenswood, and, like her mother, Sarah, an osteopathic physician, belly dances.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 years later...

I'm just rethinking Her Sunnyness.  In her heroic identity, she is a skilled gymnast and trained in ninjutsu.  (A previous Sunspell was a stuntwoman.)   While she can form any ninja weapon out of solar energy, her favorites are the katana, throwing stars, and cat claws.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Mark Rand said:

I'm just rethinking Her Sunnyness.  In her heroic identity, she is a skilled gymnast and trained in ninjutsu.  (A previous Sunspell was a stuntwoman.)   While she can form any ninja weapon out of solar energy, her favorites are the katana, throwing stars, and cat claws.

Sounds good, but again I am not the GM.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...