Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steve

Mortal Kombat characters?

I've started playing the new Mortal Kombat game that came out last year, and I've been pondering how to replicate different characters and abilities in Hero terms.

Normally, I would go to Surbrook's website for video game characters, but Mortal Kombat translations are not there.

Has anyone ever written up any of the Mortal Kombat characters or know of a website I could find them on?

Another question along these lines. Kitana has an ability to temporarily levitate characters with a burst of wind underneath them and make them easier for her to hit. Would this be more like a one or two phase entangle or something else?

Re: Mortal Kombat characters?

My site, below, has Mortal Kombat character writeups for 5th edition, in pdf format, among various other video game and media characters, for use in an ancient Hong Kong (69 AD) setting. You must join the usegroup to view them. Of course, you can quit the group as soon as you like. Apparently, our man the Owl felt that the puff of wind was merely a special effect, though I do like a weak Entangle or TK or such.

Re: Mortal Kombat characters?

They played the magic card.
in a way that makes sense

raidin and sb zero for example have powers that are supernatual in orgin whie jax could be consider as having augmented super strengh by virtue of his stengh ehanced exo arms while sonya's combined martial and miltatary skills match her up agains catwoman