Other Hero System books

quozaxx

Recently, I've discovered that Hero Games supported has more books than listed on the Sticky threads.

For example. I know of Circle and Mete, C.L.O.W.N. Defenders of the Crown, and The Mutant Files. What other older books are out there?

Also, I know of several books by Blackwrym books that support the Hero Games format (like Algernon Files). What books are available from them that support the Hero Games format?

Re: Other Hero System books

Noble Knight Games has perhaps the largest catalogue of older Hero System books of any used-game retailer, as well as being highly reputable and providing excellent service. They list a lot of the older books at less than original cover price, too. This would be an excellent place to start surveying what's out there:

http://www.nobleknight.com/ViewProdLine.asp_Q_ManufacturerID_E_39_A_CategoryID_E_12_A_GenreID_E_0

Re: Other Hero System books

Also' date=' I know of several books by Blackwrym books that support the Hero Games format (like Algernon Files). What books are available from them that support the Hero Games format?[/quote']

Ask and ye shall receive:

http://www.blackwyrm.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=24_25&osCsid=fb95ccf29fc2fea27441f42b6c47e089