Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Celt

Free Lemurian Costume Piece this weekend

Guest Celt

Free Lemurian Costume Piece

ca1575b2f6111d3aa3d50d232d861ee81357776631.jpg

This weekend, starting right now, heroes can get a free costume piece. Log in for a free Lemurian helmet, excavated by Professor Kaspar!

Get a taste of the life aquatic with this ancient helmet, unearthed by Professor Kaspar on the island of Java. He claims that his research team has been attacked, and he’s looking for heroes to keep these relic helmets safe.

Visit him in Renaissance Center to get your free helmet. This has already begun, and will run until Monday.

Start time: 12:01 AM PST Friday, January 11

End time: 3 AM PST Monday, January 14

Got questions? Flip through our notes below.

*This is an account-wide unlock.

*This item is bind-on-pickup.

*This may be available in the future in a different form; we haven’t decided on that. Regardless, the only sure way to get this helmet is this weekend.

Remember, an informed hero is a powerful hero. Take a minute to learn about real-life Java, the largest island making up Indonesia and home to over 130 million people.

6070b7e88b6e6666744f2dfbae1aee161357779462.jpg

Professor Kaspar located just west of the Powerhouse Wheel in Ren Center

Guest Celt

Re: Free Lemurian Costume Piece this weekend

I haven't had any problems this evening.

Guest steamteck

I got it. No problems but then I don't run it through Steam. Itseems like an unneeded layer of complication.

My son didn't bother, He thought it looked silly but I kind of liked it for an inventor type

Guest Celt

Change your head type to Huge Humanoid Helmets or Huge Alien Helmets and it is located under Head Wear section. FYI If you can't find unlocked pieces, you can always go to the Unlocked Costume Parts tab (the tab all the way to the right with the trunk icon) in the costume designer, and scroll down to select items or find locations.