Pulp Magazine Cover Generator

Steve Long

Re: Pulp Magazine Cover Generator

This is what I made.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]45564[/ATTACH]

I like Tales of the Rocket Patrol but wish they had given us the option of customizing the title or least a selection.

There is a selection. It's under the section entitled "Choose Your Magazine Title". There are 23 options.

Here's the one I made. It's filled with inside jokes referring to my groups various games:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]45565[/ATTACH]

There are definitely plenty of title selections, etc. My complaint is that they're pretty much all slanted toward Pulp Science Fiction. I'd love to see the options expanded for doing covers more appropriate for Indiana Jones-type globetrotting exploration, Doc Savage-style high adventure, Shadow- or Spider-style crimefighting, and so on. ;) I doubt that'll happen given the site owner/creator's obvious subjects/themes of interest, but hey, dare to dream.

There is a selection. It's under the section entitled "Choose Your Magazine Title". There are 23 options.

Here's the one I made. It's filled with inside jokes referring to my groups various games:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]45565[/ATTACH]

Don't know why I didn't see that section. Thanks for pointing it out. :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...