Potions

Kal'El Wayne

I plan on making a Halfling Cleric Baker. I hope to use some of my cakes as alternatives to healing potions, some of them as stat-boosters, some as simply very nutritious food (despite tasting exactly like cake), and some as traps.

The healing cake I get, it's just an OAF for a healing power.

The stats boosting cake is similar.

The very nutritious cake is simply a Life Support Power, immunity to hunger and ingested poisons, usable by others. The special effect is "Here's one I made earlier," followed by producing a long-lasting cake (fruitcake or something) that I made a while ago and hid for just such an emergency.

But what about the trap cakes? I plan to have a few cakes in my pack seeded there simply to trap thieves who want to take my cake without asking. The cakes will turn the thieves a funny colour for easy identification, using the Transform power, and the colour getting more clear as time goes on until they are completely covered in a particular shade. But how would you stat up a Transform attack that takes time to build up like that and only works after an enemy has eaten something you cooked?

Re: Potions

How about this?

Trap Cake: Cosmetic Transform 1d6 (Transforms Person to Pink Person, Heals back after a Heartfelt Apology to the person you stole the cake from), Partial Transform (+1/2), Constant (+1/2) (6 Active Points); 1 Continuing Charge lasting 1 Minute (-1), IAF (-1/2)

Re: Potions

How about this?

Trap Cake: Cosmetic Transform 1d6 (Transforms Person to Pink Person, Heals back after a Heartfelt Apology to the person you stole the cake from), Partial Transform (+1/2), Constant (+1/2) (6 Active Points); 1 Continuing Charge lasting 1 Minute (-1), IAF (-1/2)

Combine this with trigger and focus expendable. I think you are good to go.