Brick Superheroine

TheNaga

The only name I like for her hero ID is Titania though that name is not an original hero name. Her real name is Galadriel Distad.

What is good weight for to have since I am getting rid of her being 661 pounds in weight. Would 350 pounds be a good weight for her for being 7'5"?

The only name I like for her hero ID is Titania though that name is not an original hero name. Her real name is Galadriel Distad.

What is good weight for to have since I am getting rid of her being 661 pounds in weight. Would 350 pounds be a good weight for her for being 7'5"?

Sounds about right. Sun Mingming the 7'9" basketball player is 370lbs. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Ming-Ming

I feel for her, she will have to get custom clothing (She is Way bigger and taller than any "Tall Women's" clothing is designed to fit). Also probably custom shoes and/or she will have to wear Men's shoes. Also things like Pumps and things like it will accentuate her large feet and height so won't be a good look for her.

IMHO She's better off with the increased density and a Tall but still normalish size (ie no bigger than 6'4). Bigger than that she will always be looked at like she's a bit of a freak.

I get the idea for her being 7'5' Tasha from Thundra who is 7'2'. I think of Emma Cahill ( http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1225197/Meet-Emma-Cahill-Britains-tallest-schoolgirl-towers-teachers-size-14-feet.html ) reading you post Tasha. I would like her to wear heels. I am thinking about making her 6'2-6'4"

Read the article. She wears custom clothing. She also wears flats for a good reason. Yeah it's kind of fun to wear heels out for a night out, but you don't need to wear things that high to get shapely thighs. To fight crime in, high heels are totally foolish. They totally slow your movement due to not being able to use anything but your toes to walk around. Also they really suck on any terrain that isn't smooth level and hard (ie concrete flooring). A great way to be "Different" would be to NOT wear high heels as a superheroine. Heck in most of her Secret ID time she probably wouldn't wear High Heals either. It's sometimes annoying to stand over people, it especially makes shorter guys nervous and react in ways that can be more than a little annoying. Great Height doesn't work as well for women as it does for guys.

At 6'2- 6'4 clothing is annoying to find, but you can find stuff in speciality shops. Size 12 womens shoes ( ~=Size 10Mens)are difficult, but not 100% impossible to find. Most things with a heel will be in the realms of Fetish style shoes. Any shoes larger than Size 12 get progressively harder to find. Again, with feet that size most women try to find men's shoes that don't look too masculine.

If she's a Viking Demigod she probably has a Germanic/Nordic style name. Titania makes most people think about the Queen of the Seelie court of Faeries. (As per Shakespeare in his play).

PS don't use the Link button when posting links, the button is bugged and only makes broken links. Just paste the URL straight into the text block.

I would like her superhero name to be a Germanic/Nordic style name.

Her real name right now is Galadriel Distad. Her parents named after The Lady of Lórien from the LotRs. I am thinking that she needs golden hair to fit more with the name Galadriel.

How about her hero name being Gundis which means battle maiden?

There are many possible great names for this character. Schloss (German: Castle) comes to mind. I'd stick with your early choice, Hervor, and have her pursued by Volund, aka Wayland the Smith, who believes she is the reincarnation of his runaway bride!

Is she Buddhist?

The pic below* works well for a shield / swan maiden type like Hervor, and her armor could be a Focus for resistant DEF. Oh, and I should have directed the Buddhist question to ghost-angel, since you may have to be Buddhist to be eligible to learn Angampora martial arts. My bad. *Lightning, from Final Fantasy XIII

4e69b78e_Final-Fantasy-XIII-2-Lightning-High-Resolution-Artwork.jpg

The pic below* works well for a shield / swan maiden type like Hervor, and her armor could be a Focus for resistant DEF. Oh, and I should have directed the Buddhist question to ghost-angel, since you may have to be Buddhist to be eligible to learn Angampora martial arts. My bad. *Lightning, from Final Fantasy XIII

4e69b78e_Final-Fantasy-XIII-2-Lightning-High-Resolution-Artwork.jpg

To answer your question RE my character post - yes, she is a buddhist, how good a buddhist remains to be seen... (campaign hasn't started yet).

There are many possible great names for this character. Schloss (German: Castle) comes to mind. I'd stick with your early choice' date=' Hervor, and have her pursued by Volund, aka Wayland the Smith, who believes she is the reincarnation of his runaway bride! Is she Buddhist? [/quote']What would happen if I made her Buddhist?

There are many possible great names for this character. Schloss (German: Castle) comes to mind. I'd stick with your early choice' date=' Hervor, and have her pursued by Volund, aka Wayland the Smith, who believes she is the reincarnation of his runaway bride! Is she Buddhist? [/quote']What would happen if she was a Buddhist?

How would I do a version of her that uses a potion to transform into her power form

I know that she she went to college. She has done some beauty pageants when she was younger. I know she she one two beauty pageants as a toddler. She does like to party and shop. I would like her to enter some fitness and figure competitions. I would also like to do some fitness modeling. I would like her to learn some form of Hand-to-Hand Combat. How much money do think she would make from do fitness modeling and fitness and figure competitions? How much time would you see her spending on stay fit and in shape?

I would love her to bulletproof.

Does she sound like a Mary Sue character?

I am thinking she dresses like a Viking. The only other way I would go with her superhero outfit is to modify Thundra's outfit. I do not want her wear an outfit like the following outfit the character below wears.53189857.jpg

There are many possible great names for this character. Schloss (German: Castle) comes to mind. I'd stick with your early choice' date=' Hervor, and have her pursued by Volund, aka Wayland the Smith, who believes she is the reincarnation of his runaway bride! Is she Buddhist? [/quote']What would happen if she was a Buddhist?

How would I do a version of her that uses a potion to transform into her power form

I know that she she went to college. She has done some beauty pageants when she was younger. I know she she one two beauty pageants as a toddler. She does like to party and shop. I would like her to enter some fitness and figure competitions. I would also like to do some fitness modeling. I would like her to learn some form of Hand-to-Hand Combat. How much money do think she would make from do fitness modeling and fitness and figure competitions? How much time would you see her spending on stay fit and in shape?

I would love her to bulletproof.

Does she sound like a Mary Sue character?

I am thinking she dresses like a Viking. The only other way I would go with her superhero outfit is to modify Thundra's outfit. I do not want her wear an outfit like the following outfit the character below wears.53189857.jpg

To use a potion for her power form either buy it as a Multiform with a limitation (such as OIF Fragile, or maybe charges) or you can simply buy all her "powers" with OIAID and one of those limitations.

Ghost-angel, I should have asked you the Buddhist question re: Mrs. Steel, since it may be a prerequisite to learning Angampora.
I don't know if it's a prerequisite - Buddhism is the major religion of Sri Lanka, but I think Angampora isn't exclusive to Buddhists. Either way, yes it's in Mrs. Steel's background that she is Buddhist (though not especially a pacifist...)