[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: right]60 [/TD]

[TD]Multipower, 60-point reserve[/TD]

[TD=align: right] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: right]4f [/TD]

[TD]1) Emotion Control: Mind Control 12d6 (Human class of minds) (60 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses about a third of its effectiveness (Only to inflict emotional states; -1/2)[/TD]

[TD=align: right]6[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2) Crippling Depression: Entangle 2 1/2d6, 2 PD/2 ED, Alternate Combat Value (uses OMCV against DMCV; +1/4), Works Against EGO, Not STR (+1/4), Custom Modifier (Takes no damage from physical attacks; +3/4) (56 Active Points); Mental Defense Adds To EGO (-1/2)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]3) Inspiration: Aid PRE or EGO 5d6, Characteristics (One emotion-related characteristic at a time; +1/2), Ranged (+1/2) (60 Active Points); Only to Aid Others (-1/2)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: right]6f [/TD]

[TD]4) Riotous Emotion: Mental Blast 6d6 (60 Active Points)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: right]20 [/TD]

[TD]Running +20m (32m total)[/TD]

[TD=align: right]2[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: right]18 [/TD]

[TD]Mind Scan 9d6 (Human class of minds) (45 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses about two-thirds of its effectiveness (Target sought must currently be able to see or hear communication from Emoticon; -1 1/2)[/TD]

[TD=align: right]4[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: right]24 [/TD]

[TD]Armored Costume: Resistant Protection (8 PD/8 ED)[/TD]

[TD=align: right]0[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: right]14 [/TD]

[TD]Mental Defense (14 points total)[/TD]

[TD=align: right]0[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Powers Cost: 154

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=align: right]Cost [/TD]

[TD]Skill[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: right]3 [/TD]

[TD]Deduction 14-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Interrogation 13-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Persuasion 13-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Breakfall 13-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Computer Programming 14-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: right]2 [/TD]

[TD]PS 11-[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Skills Cost: 17

Total Character Cost: 401

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=align: right]Val [/TD]

[TD]Disadvantages[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: right]15 [/TD]

[TD]Distinctive Features: Emotionless expression and inflection (Not Concealable; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: right]5 [/TD]

[TD]Social Complication: Emotionless Infrequently, Minor[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: right]20 [/TD]

[TD]Susceptibility: Successful Presence Attacks and other emotion effects 1d6 damage per Phase (Common)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: right]10 [/TD]

[TD]Hunted: PRIMUS Frequently (Less Pow; NCI; Limited Geographical Area; Harshly Punish)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: right]15 [/TD]

[TD]Hunted: PSI Infrequently (As Pow; NCI; Harshly Punish)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: right]10 [/TD]

[TD]Hunted: Sentinels Infrequently (As Pow; Harshly Punish)[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Disadvantage Points: 75

Base Points: 400

Experience Required: 1

Total Experience Available: 0

Experience Unspent: 0

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n44829[/ATTACH]

From an early age Stephanie Heath displayed a severely blunted emotional affect. She was diagnosed with alexithymia -- a disorder in which the afflicted was divorced from her own emotions. The emotionless little girl had trouble socializing in her rural Iowa hometown and, as she aged, she became increasingly absorbed in the world of computers and the internet. A virtual shut-in, Stephanie found she preferred communicating over social media, and gradually this preference came to dominate even her face-to-face conversations. In spoken conversation, Stephanie came to adopt a disconcerting tic -- while wearing a poker face and speaking in a dull monotone, she would verbally articulate emotional expressions like "Smiley Face" and "Wink." Although she herself did not feel these emotions, the same neurological quirk that inflicted the alexithymia on her also activated a psionic ability to control the emotions of others. Heath discovered that by speaking or writing descriptions of expressions, she could make others feel their associated emotions, even though she herself remained detached from those feelings.

Lacking empathy for others, Stephanie quickly decided to become a supervillain. Donning a gray bodystocking with a strapped-on harness that held an LCD screen over her left breast, Stephainie adopted the name "Emoticon." As she blandly describes expressions for feelings she wants others to feel, the computerized screen draws out appropriate expressions to assist her.

I like the powerset and general concept, and I could also see her working as a hero who is trying to be more emotional by helping people. Couple of suggestions:

1) Her Running seems really high. Since she's not a melee fighter, it seems unneeded.

2) Should her multipower have "Incantations," since she needs to say "Smiley Face" or "LOL" or whatnot? Or would her powers work even if she couldn't say that?

3) I'm a little unclear on the reason for the Mind Scan. Is it so she can use her powers on people she's chatting with or the like?

4) I would give her Oratory, not for the usual "I made an inspiring speech," but to represent her saying "LOL" and making an entire audience laugh or the like.

5) You gave her a Profession Skill but neglected to mention which profession it was.

6) I feel having both the Distinctive Features: Emotionless and Social Complication: Emotionless is double dipping. I would get rid of the social complication.

7) As Opale mentioned, you neglected to include her OCV, DCV, OMCV, and DMCV.

Overall, nice job, just needs a few tweaks.

I like the concept and character quite a lot. I always like mentalist who's powers inhibit them as much as they assist them. She also a sympathetic villain they could possibly be helped yet doesn't have a heavy handed "sob story". What sort of crimes does she typically commit?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n44829[/ATTACH]

From an early age Stephanie Heath displayed a severely blunted emotional affect. She was diagnosed with alexithymia -- a disorder in which the afflicted was divorced from her own emotions. The emotionless little girl had trouble socializing in her rural Iowa hometown and, as she aged, she became increasingly absorbed in the world of computers and the internet. A virtual shut-in, Stephanie found she preferred communicating over social media, and gradually this preference came to dominate even her face-to-face conversations. In spoken conversation, Stephanie came to adopt a disconcerting tic -- while wearing a poker face and speaking in a dull monotone, she would verbally articulate emotional expressions like "Smiley Face" and "Wink." Although she herself did not feel these emotions, the same neurological quirk that inflicted the alexithymia on her also activated a psionic ability to control the emotions of others. Heath discovered that by speaking or writing descriptions of expressions, she could make others feel their associated emotions, even though she herself remained detached from those feelings.

Lacking empathy for others, Stephanie quickly decided to become a supervillain. Donning a gray bodystocking with a strapped-on harness that held an LCD screen over her left breast, Stephainie adopted the name "Emoticon." As she blandly describes expressions for feelings she wants others to feel, the computerized screen draws out appropriate expressions to assist her.

I like the concept and character quite a lot. I always like mentalist who's powers inhibit them as much as they assist them. She also a sympathetic villain they could possibly be helped yet doesn't have a heavy handed "sob story". What sort of crimes does she typically commit?

I like the powerset and general concept, and I could also see her working as a hero who is trying to be more emotional by helping people. Couple of suggestions:

1) Her Running seems really high. Since she's not a melee fighter, it seems unneeded.

2) Should her multipower have "Incantations," since she needs to say "Smiley Face" or "LOL" or whatnot? Or would her powers work even if she couldn't say that?

3) I'm a little unclear on the reason for the Mind Scan. Is it so she can use her powers on people she's chatting with or the like?

4) I would give her Oratory, not for the usual "I made an inspiring speech," but to represent her saying "LOL" and making an entire audience laugh or the like.

5) You gave her a Profession Skill but neglected to mention which profession it was.

6) I feel having both the Distinctive Features: Emotionless and Social Complication: Emotionless is double dipping. I would get rid of the social complication.

What he said. Add the above suggestions and repost. But I like her as well. Nice concept!

What he said. Add the above suggestions and repost. But I like her as well. Nice concept!