PDF for the KS backers

I downloaded my copy as soon as it became available. I noticed an update stating that the initially downloaded copies had errors in the credits but that this had been updated. I discovered that the link in the update would not open. Since the error was supposed to be in the credits I did not worry about it too much. I put it off for a bit and now with the god-awful weather we had here (I am very near the path of the May 20th Moore, Oklahoma tornado) I just now got around to checking the update again and saw that there was a corrected link in the updates. I clicked on the updated link and then realized that it needed the password from the original email. I don't have that email any more since the flood of email I have gotten about the storm damage and such here overloaded my email's inbox. Is there any way I can get an email with the password so I can download a corrected copy of the book?

First I'm pretty sure the password was in a Kickstarter private message/e-mail. If not, I would suggest private messaging them through Kickstarter. You can post this in the Update you are referring to as well if you think it would help. You could also e-mail them. Pretty much anywhere on Kickstarter would be better than here.

That being said, check your Kickstarter messages and I'm reasonably sure you'll find it.