16/22 PD 8
16/22 ED 8
5 SPD 22
16 REC 0
80 END 0
80 STUN 15
8" RUN02" SWIM016" LEAP0Characteristics Cost: 237
Cost Power END
24 Claws: Killing Attack - Hand-To-Hand 2d6 (4d6 w/STR) (30 Active Points); Reduced Penetration (-1/4) 3
48 Petrification Vision: Major Transform 8d6 (living creature into stone statue, Can be cancelled by Basalisk; Magic Transformation) (120 Active Points); All Or Nothing (-1/2), Must make eye contact (-1/2), Limited Target Living beings (-1/4), Limited Range (20") (-1/4) 12
Altered Physical Form
7 1) Chameleon Camouflage: (Total: 12 Active Cost, 7 Real Cost) +4 with Concealment (8 Active Points); Costs Endurance (-1/2), Self Only (-1/2) (Real Cost: 4) plus +2 with Stealth (4 Active Points); Costs Endurance (-1/2) (Real Cost: 3) 2
10 2) Effortless Strenght: Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (10 Active Points) applied to STR
5 3) Heat Sense: Infrared Perception (Touch Group) (Sight Group) 0
10 4) Nictitating Membrane: Sight Group Flash Defense (10 points) 0
9 5) Predator's Senses: +3 PER with all Sense Groups 0
13 6) Regrow Limbs: Healing 2 BODY, Can Heal Limbs, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Persistent (+1/2) (50 Active Points); Extra Time (Regeneration-Only) 1 Hour (-2 1/4), Self Only (-1/2) 0
18 7) Scaly Skin: Armor (6 PD/6 ED) 0
8 8) Strong of Leg: Leaping +8" (16" forward, 8" upward) 1
17 9) Supernatural Form: Life Support (Extended Breathing: 1 END per 5 Minutes; Immunity Venom from very common plant/animal: Snake Venoms; Longevity 800 Years; Safe in High Pressure; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum; Sleeping Character only has to sleep 8 hours per week) 0
9 10) Swift of Foot: Running +2" (8" total), x4 Noncombat 1
2 11) Water Adaption: Environmental Movement (Aquatic Movement)
Powers Cost: 180
Cost Skill
10 +2 with HTH Combat
12 +6 with Petrifying Gaze
12 Animal Handler (Reptiles & Amphibians) 21-
3 Breakfall 13-
2 Gambling (Poker) 12-
3 Linguist
3 1) Language: Arabic (completely fluent)
1 2) Language: Dutch (completely fluent) (3 Active Points)
0 3) Language: English (idiomatic) (4 Active Points)
1 4) Language: Latin (completely fluent) (3 Active Points)
1 5) Language: Spanish (completely fluent) (3 Active Points)
3 Lockpicking 13-
3 Persuasion 16-
3 Scholar
2 1) KS: Arcane And Occult Lore (3 Active Points) 12-
1 2) KS: Legends And Lore (2 Active Points) 11-
2 3) KS: Mythic and Supernatural Creatures (3 Active Points) 12-
2 4) KS: Thaumaturgy (3 Active Points) 12-
1 5) KS: The Superhuman World (2 Active Points) 11-
3 Shadowing 12-
3 Sleight Of Hand 13-
3 Stealth 13-
3 Streetwise 16-
3 Tracking 12-
Skills Cost: 80
Cost Talent
3 Lightsleep
Talents Cost: 3
Val Disadvantages
15 Distinctive Features: Reptilian man with glowing yellow eyes. (Concealable; Always Noticed and Causes Major Reaction; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)
25 Hunted: PRIMUS 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find, Harshly Punish)
25 Hunted: The Trismegistus Council 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find, Harshly Punish)
15 Psychological Limitation: Desires to know True Magic (Common, Strong)
10 Psychological Limitation: Greedy (Common, Moderate)
20 Psychological Limitation: Overconfident (Very Common, Strong)
10 Reputation: "Mystical" Rent-A-Thug, 11-
15 Social Limitation: Public Identity (Frequently, Major)
15 Unluck: 3d6
Disadvantage Points: 150

Base Points: 200Experience Required: 150Total Experience Available: 150Experience Unspent: 0Total Character Cost: 500

Height: 1.79 m Hair: None
Weight: 100.00 kg Eyes: Yellow
Appearance: A humanoid reptile. Looks alot like a "Bloodscale" Drakkine from HEROs Turkanian Age, save his head his more human shape and he lacks a crest. He dresses like a mystic mastervillain, a form fitting, sleeveless top in black, a pair of black bracers, a golden belt, a white hooded cloak, and fold over boots in red. He wears a white loin cloth over black bicycle style shorts. His scales are red in color, lighter on his "underbelly" and dark crimson on his back. His claws are yellow.Personality: Basilisk wants power. He is going the mystical route. Not content with his physical strength and petrifying gaze, he seeks to master true magics. Oddly enough, he won't go the "Deal With the Devil" route, wanting to achieve his power "on his own". He seemingly has no trouble reconciling these feelings with the fact that his current form was basically a gift from a greater power. He has big dreams, but isn't in a hurry, he knows his lifespan has been elongated and that he has time. Quote:"Come, look in to my eyes, let me see your eternal beauty."Background: Crey Powell is a thug with dreams. He was "blessed" with his powers via alchemical formula as payment for his services to one of the Sylvestris. In his dreams he too commands tremendous mystical powers to go along with his formidable physical ones. Luckily that hasn't happened.

Few respectable teachers will take someone as "base' as Crey. But he seeks bits and pieces, studies from his book of scraps, and dreams big.

Powers/Tactics: Basilisk actually doesn't like leaving a series of statues. He tends to use his might to push people around if he can. He petrifies those who prove too strong to beat up. He realizes that at the moment he's at the lower rungs of the mystical supervillain set. He's willing to wait to get to the topCampaign Use: Basilisk should have little trouble transforming the average superhuman, if that worries you, make the effect 5d6 All or Nothing. His STR and CON can be lowered to 30, but he's not a world beater as a brick.

If you want to improve him; give him his wish. A few of the spells from the Mystic World, a home base for his research, a few thugs, and a bit more INT and EGO and he's a decent low-level mastervillain.

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Hero A Day...Sorta...

Hey' date=' Chad... back at the beginning you posted the Golden Emperor, a member of a group called The Divine Right. Who else is in that group?[/quote']

The Divine Right is a "council" of mastervillains all seeking to rule the world in concert (well, actually, they all have their plans for betrayal). They are elitists who believe in monarchy. They all wish to rule their native lands at least.

The basic formula for them is this...they all are Mastervillains in their own right(or Minds)... they have henchmen and bases. The Divine Right, as an organization, has pooled some of thier resources and provides for the "Councilmembers" by providing agents, agent training, discounted equipment, etc. They each have their own plots and plans for conquest and once one succeeds in running a country they will use that as a base of operations for the others.

The members that I have created and posted are:

Baron Terror - Misspelled and not involving the HD File...

Sun Queen from this thread.

Golden Emporer

I have a few more guys in mind, but lack the names...

African Tribal Prince; powers over wind and weather. Seeking to control all of Southern Africa.

Japanese Woman seeking to take the Emperor's throne for herself...possibly a dragon...thinking of using Dragon Lady from Golden Age Champions...

If Canada's Lord Dire is still in 5th ed he would be a decent choice, but he'd find these other "monarchs" to be insufferable.

They've made overtures towards Dr. Yin Wu, Master Crane, and Empress, Master Crane is the only one who's given the offer any thought. Empress merely killed the messanger.

Guest Worldmaker

The Divine Right is a "council" of mastervillains all seeking to rule the world in concert (well' date=' actually, they all have their plans for betrayal). They are elitists who believe in monarchy. They all wish to rule their native lands at least.[/quote']

Mind if I adapt them?

Tuesday, October 11th, 2004

Linking to the original was a cool idea, but I thought's I'd just post him to the Hero a day thread....

Baron Terror

Player: NPC Villain Member of Divine Right

Val Char Cost
13 STR 3
18 DEX 24
50 CON 80
20 BODY 20
20 INT 10
20 EGO 20
25/55 PRE 15
10 COM 0
14/24 PD 8
13/28 ED 0
6 SPD 32
13 REC 0
100 END 0
52 STUN 0
6" RUN02" SWIM02 1/2" LEAP0Characteristics Cost: 212

Cost Power END
80 Arcane Knowledge: Variable Power Pool (Magic Pool), 60 base + 20 control cost, (90 Active Points); all slots Gestures (-1/4), Incantations (-1/4)
0 1) Bursting Flames: RKA 1 1/2d6, Area Of Effect (One Hex; +1/2) (37 Active Points); Gestures (-1/4), Incantations (-1/4) Real Cost: 25 4
0 2) Deflecting: Missile Deflection (Any Ranged Attack), +5 OCV (30 Active Points); Gestures (-1/4), Incantations (-1/4) Real Cost: 20 0
0 3) Devouring Flames: RKA 1d6, Penetrating (+1/2), Continuous (+1) (37 Active Points); Gestures (-1/4), Incantations (-1/4) Real Cost: 25 4
0 4) Focused Flames: RKA 1 1/2d6, Penetrating (+1/2) (37 Active Points); Gestures (-1/4), Incantations (-1/4) Real Cost: 25 4
0 5) Raw Flames: RKA 2 1/2d6 (40 Active Points); Gestures (-1/4), Incantations (-1/4) Real Cost: 27 4
0 6) Shielding: FF (10 PD/15 ED), Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (31 Active Points); Gestures (-1/4), Incantations (-1/4) Real Cost: 21 1
0 7) The Baleful Bonds of Balthus: Entangle 4d6, 4 DEF (Stops A Given Sense Group Hearing Group, Stops A Given Sense Group Sight Group) (60 Active Points); Entangle Has 1 BODY (-1/2), Cannot Form Barriers (-1/4), Susceptible (to any of the Lights Of Luathon) Uncommon (-1/4), Gestures (-1/4), Incantations (-1/4) Real Cost: 24 6
0 8) The Shadows Of Shaldus: Darkness to Sight Group 1" radius, Personal Immunity (+1/4), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (17 Active Points); No Range (-1/2), Gestures (-1/4), Incantations (-1/4) Real Cost: 8 0
0 9) Tongue Of Enitharmon: Universal Translator 13-, Usable Simultaneously (up to 8 people at once; +1) (40 Active Points); Only Applies To Speech, Not Writing (-1), Recipient Loses Power If He Speaks/Hears Own Tongue (-1/2), Gestures (-1/4), Incantations (-1/4) Real Cost: 13 4
150 Master of Terror: Multipower, 150-point reserve
4u 1) Aura of Unease: Change Environment 64" radius, -2 to Ego Rolls, Long-Lasting 20 Minutes (43 Active Points) 4
5u 2) Incite Terror: Mind Control 16d6, Telepathic (+1/4) (100 Active Points); Set Effect: Fear (-1/2), Normal Range (-1/4), Stops Working If Mentalist Is Knocked Out (-1/4) 10
5u 3) Paralyzed with Fear: Entangle 3d6, 3 DEF, Cannot Be Escaped With Teleportation (+1/4), Takes No Damage Physical Attacks Limited Group (+1/4), Works Against EGO, Not STR (+1/4), Invisible Power Effects (Fully Invisible; +1), Based On EGO Combat Value (Mental Defense applies; +1) (112 Active Points); Does Not Prevent The Use Of Accessible Foci (-1), Cannot Form Barriers (-1/4) 11
9u 4) Sheer Heart Attack: Killing Attack - Ranged 2d6, No Normal Defense (Standard; +1), Does BODY (+1) (90 Active Points) [Notes: Defense is a CON Roll -2] 9
5u 5) Spooking the Herd: Mind Control 9d6, Telepathic (+1/4), Area Of Effect (6" Any Area; +1) (101 Active Points); Set Effect: Fear (-1/2), Normal Range (-1/4), Stops Working If Mentalist Is Knocked Out (-1/4) 10
13 Frightening Presence: +30 PRE (30 Active Points); Fear Based Offensive Uses only (-1), Costs Endurance (Only Costs END to Activate; -1/4) 3
6 Indominable Will: Mental Defense (10 points total) 0
10 Mystic Shields: Power Defense (10 points) 0
13 Scythe: Killing Attack - Hand-To-Hand 2d6 (2 1/2d6 w/STR), +1 STUN Multiplier (+1/4) (37 Active Points); OAF (-1), Required Hands Two-Handed (-1/2), No Knockback (-1/4) 4
35 Sense Outsiders: Detect A Class Of Things 13- (Unusual Group), Discriminatory, Analyze, Increased Arc of Perception, Range, Sense, Targeting Sense, Telescopic (+1) 0
8 Supernatural Form: Damage Resistance (8 PD/8 ED) 0
15 Supernatural Form: Life Support (Eating Character only has to eat once per week; Extended Breathing 1 END per Turn; Longevity Immortal; Safe in High Pressure; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum; Sleeping Character only has to sleep 8 hours per week) 0
Powers Cost: 358

Cost Skill
8 +1 with All Combat
15 +5 with Fear Multipower
13 Power 18-
3 Bribery 14- (20-)
3 Bureaucratics 14- (20-)
3 Conversation 14- (20-)
3 High Society 14- (20-)
3 Interrogation 14- (20-)
3 Linguist
2 1) Language: English (completely fluent) (3 Active Points)
2 2) Language: French (completely fluent) (3 Active Points)
2 3) Language: Latin (completely fluent) (3 Active Points)
3 Oratory 14- (20-)
3 Persuasion 14- (20-)
3 Scholar
2 1) KS (3 Active Points) 13-
1 2) KS: Arcane And Occult Lore (2 Active Points) 11-
2 3) KS: Arcane Lore (3 Active Points) 13-
2 4) KS: Fear (3 Active Points) 13-
2 5) KS: Supernatrual Beings & Places (3 Active Points) 13-
2 6) KS: Thaumaturgy (3 Active Points) 13-
3 Seduction 14- (20-)
2 WF: Blades, Scythes
2 Weaponsmith (Muscle-Powered HTH) 13-
Skills Cost: 87

Cost Perk
10 Money: Wealthy
2 Reputation (A medium-sized group) ; 11-, +2/+2d6
15 Vehicles & Bases
7 Fringe Benefit: International Driver's License, Membership: Divine Right (Future Monarch of Germany), Passport
50 Follower
Perks Cost: 84

Cost Talent
6 Combat Luck (3 PD/3 ED)
32 Danger Sense (self only, Out of Combat, Function as a Sense, Targeting Sense) 13-
3 Lightsleep
7 Resistance (7 points)
3 Simulate Death
Talents Cost: 51

Total Character Cost: 792

Val Disadvantages
10 Distinctive Features: Supernatural Aura (Not Concealable; Always Noticed and Causes Major Reaction; Detectable Only By Unusual Senses)
15 Enraged: Plans unravel (Uncommon), go 11-, recover 11-
15 Hunted: Divine Right 11- (Mo Pow, NCI, Watching)
15 Hunted: Trismegistus Council 11- (Less Pow, NCI, Harshly Punish)
15 Physical Limitation: Can be contained by certain Wards/Circles of Power (Infrequently, Fully Impairing)
15 Physical Limitation: Must drink blood once a year to retain immortality and "Supernatural Form" Powers (Infrequently, Fully Impairing)
20 Psychological Limitation: Loves to frighten others (Very Common, Strong)
20 Psychological Limitation: Megalomania (Common, Total)
15 Psychological Limitation: Overconfident (Common, Strong)
5 Rivalry: Professional (The Sun Lord; Rival is As Powerful; Seek to Outdo, Embarrass, or Humiliate Rival; Rival Aware of Rivalry)
15 Social Limitation: Secret Identity (Alric Guttman) (Frequently, Major)
5 Unluck: 1d6
5 Vulnerability: 1 1/2 x BODY Attacks from the Fearless (Uncommon)
10 Vulnerability: 2 x STUN Attacks from the Fearless (Uncommon)

Disadvantage Points: 180

Base Points: 200

Experience Required: 412

Total Experience Available: 412

Experience Unspent: 0

Well, it cost me some post count, but I weeded the Picture Posts out and added the art that I had to the CHaracter post. BUt it's almost 3AM and I don't wnat to break my head.

I'm thinking of breaking down and using COH's character Generator to simply mock up a number of my heroes and villains. There will be some "genericness" to them if I do so, but it will serve until I can find, create, or purchase art that suits my needs. Then....I don't know...maybe I'll slap the whole thing on to a PDF and see if Ben want's to host it...:)

Wednesday, October 12th, 2004

The Crimson Guardian

Republic of Silver Security Drone

Val Char Cost
75 STR 65
10 DEX 0
0 CON -20
30 BODY 40
10 INT 0
0 EGO 0
20 PRE 10
10 COM 0
0/11 PD -15
0/11 ED 0
3 SPD 10
15 REC 0
100 END 50
6" RUN 0
2" SWIM 0
15" LEAP 0
Characteristics Cost: 140
attachment.php?attachmentid=10680&stc=1

Cost Power END
99 Armor Plating: Armor (11 PD/11 ED) 0
10 Communication Center: Radio Perception/Transmission (Radio Group) 0
3 High Frequency Audio: Ultrasonic Perception (Hearing Group) 0
5 Light Enhancing Optics: Ultraviolet Perception (Sight Group) 0
10 Radio Scanning: Tracking with Radio Group 0
60 Robotic Body: Automaton (Takes No STUN) 0
6 Telescopic Optics: +4 versus Range Modifier for Sight 0
45 Total Life Support: Life Support (Eating Character does not eat; Immunity All terrestrial diseases and biowarfare agents; Immunity All terrestrial poisons and chemical warfare agents; Safe in High Pressure; Safe in High Radiation; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum; Self-Contained Breathing; Sleeping Character does not sleep) 0
30 Tremendous Weight: Knockback Resistance -5" 0
60 Pulson Blaster: Energy Blast 12d6 6
60 Capture Net Capsuls: Entangle 6d6, 6 DEF 6
Powers Cost: 388

Cost Skill
40 +5 with All Combat
7 KS: Criminal Law 16-
11 KS: Known Criminals 20-
2 KS: Security Protocols 11-
3 Security Systems 11-
Skills Cost: 63

Val Disadvantages
25 Distinctive Features: Large Crimson Robot: Not Concealable, Extreme Reaction, Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses
20 Physical Limitation: Cannot Disobey the Empress (Frequently, Fully Impairing)
20 Physical Limitation: Must protect the Innocent (Frequently, Fully Impairing)
10 Reputation : Defenders of the Innocent, Almost Always (14-) (Known Only To A Small Group)
10 Reputation: Robotic Guardians of the Republic of Silver, Frequently (11-)
20 Susceptibility: Intense Magnetic Fields: , 1d6 damage per Turn Uncommon
10 Vulnerability: Magnetic Based Attacks: 1 1/2 x STUN Uncommon
Disadvantage Points: 115
Cost Summary:Base Points:200Disadvantage Points: 115Experience Required: 276Total Experience Available: 276Total Character Cost: 591Height: 2.50 mHair: NoneWeight: 2000.00 kgEyes: Glowing GreenAppearance: Gigantic red robots.Personality: Polite, helpful, relentless.

Quote:"Please, citizen, allow me."

"Stop! You have been designated criminal #4535252, also known as Fiacho, any movement will be considered an attack and will be dealt with approriately.

Background: This is the Republic of Silver's police/defense robot. These lumbering giants, although intimidating and screaming "facist state" to the world, are actually held in high esteem in thier native land. They never leave the boarders of the RS and always aid those in need. Powers/Tactics: Tend towards entangles if at all possible. Prefers not to engage the pulson blaster to avoid property damage.Campaign Use: Robot guardians

Guest Worldmaker

Re: Wednesday, October 12th, 2004

One of Killer Shrikes. I think it's the one I always use when I include the pic.

Let me know which one when you figure it out. I can't seem to export with pictures...

Re: Wednesday, October 12th, 2004

Okay another... hey! that's a cool pic team.

This is the team that forms after the picture

RIP Powerman, a Hero's Hero...it was in 4th ed and I think is still in th 5th ed book. I also think it's by Pat Zircher.

so here is the team coming up....

Thursday, October 13th, 2004 (RIP Powerman...)The AlchemistPlayer: NPC

Val Char Cost
15 STR 5
16 DEX 18
60 CON 100
30 BODY 40
18 INT 8
22 EGO 24
15 PRE 5
10 COM 0
8/28 PD 5
8/28 ED -4
4 SPD 14
15 REC 0
120 END 0
70 STUN 2
6" RUN02" SWIM03" LEAP0Characteristics Cost: 217
Cost Power END
540 Alchemical Command: VPP, 270 base + 270 control cost, Powers Can Be Changed As A Zero-Phase Action (+1) (540 Active Points)
0 1) Animate Object: Summon 150-point Animated Object, Expanded Class of Beings Any Object (+1/2), Slavishly Devoted (+1) (75 Active Points); Summoned Being Must Inhabit Locale (-1/2) Real Cost: 50 7
0 2) Circe's Curse: Major Transform 5d6 (Human Into Any Animal), Improved Target Group (any animal) (+1/4) (94 Active Points); Limited Target Humans (-1/2), Limited Range (30") (-1/4) Real Cost: 54 9
0 3) Clothes Horse: Cosmetic Transform 2d6 (Clothes Into Any Other Clothing), Improved Target Group (+1/4) (12 Active Points); Limited Target Limited (-1/2), No Range (-1/2) Real Cost: 6 1
0 4) Color Alteration: Cosmetic Transform 9d6 (being/object into differently-colored being/object), Improved Target Group (any color) (+1/4) (56 Active Points) Real Cost: 56 6
0 5) Disintegration Point Defense: Missile Deflection (Bullets & Shrapnel) (15 Active Points); Costs Endurance (-1/2) Real Cost: 10 1
0 6) Disintegration: Killing Attack - Ranged 6d6, No Normal Defense (ED Force Field; +1), Does BODY (+1) (270 Active Points) Real Cost: 270 27
0 7) Energy Conversion: (Total: 70 Active Cost, 45 Real Cost) Energy Blast 5d6 (25 Active Points); Only When In The Presense Of [phenomina] (-1/4) (Real Cost: 20) plus Energy Blast 3d6 (15 Active Points); Only In The Presense Of Strong [phenomina] (-1/2) (Real Cost: 10) plus Energy Blast 3d6 (15 Active Points); Only In The Presense Of Intense [phenomina] (-3/4) (Real Cost: 8) plus Energy Blast 3d6 (15 Active Points); Only In The Presense Of Overwhelming [phenomina] (-1) (Real Cost: 7) Real Cost: 45 5
0 8) Instant Feast: Life Support (Eating Character only has to eat once per week), Usable Simultaneously (up to 8 people at once; +1) (2 Active Points) Real Cost: 2 1
0 9) Instant Mummification: Entangle 6d6, 0 DEF (60 Active Points); No Defense (-1 1/2) Real Cost: 24 6
0 10) Knockout Gas: Energy Blast 4d6, No Normal Defense (LS: Self-Contained Breathing; +1), Area Of Effect (4" Radius; +1) (60 Active Points) Real Cost: 60 6
0 11) Matter Control: Telekinesis (30 STR), Fine Manipulation (55 Active Points) Real Cost: 55 5
0 12) Matter Lance: Energy Blast 8d6, Indirect (Any origin, any direction; +3/4) (70 Active Points); Limited Range (30") (-1/4) Real Cost: 56 7
0 13) Matter Warping: Dispel Device/Object Power 16d6, One At A Time (+1/4) (60 Active Points) Real Cost: 60 6
0 14) Mixed Element Alteration: Killing Attack - Ranged 1d6, Does BODY (+1), Attack Versus Limited Defense (Power DEF; +1 1/2) (52 Active Points) Real Cost: 52 5
0 15) Petrification: Major Transform 5d6 (living creature into stone statue) (75 Active Points); Limited Target Living beings (-1/4), Limited Range (20") (-1/4) Real Cost: 50 7
0 16) Poisonous Gas: Killing Attack - Ranged 1d6, No Normal Defense (LS: Self-Contained Breathing; +1), Does BODY (+1), Area Of Effect (5" Radius; +1) (60 Active Points); No Knockback (-1/4) Real Cost: 48 6
0 17) Pure Element Alteration: Major Transform 3d6 (any element into any other element), Improved Target Group (any element) (+1/4) (56 Active Points); Limited Target pure elements only (-1/4), Requires A Background Skill Roll (-1/4), Limited Range (10") (-1/4) Real Cost: 32 6
0 18) Transmutation: Major Transform 3d6 (anything into anything), Improved Target Group (anything) (+1) (90 Active Points) Real Cost: 90 9
0 19) Unimpeded Passage: Tunneling 6" through 20 DEF material, Fill In Hole (82 Active Points) Real Cost: 82 8
0 20) Wall of Stone: Entangle 6d6, 6 DEF (Larger Wall (+4"), Stops A Given Sense Group Hearing Group, Stops A Given Sense Group Sight Group) (88 Active Points) Real Cost: 88 9
70 Gravitational Immunity: Flight 20", No Turn Mode (+1/4), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (70 Active Points) 0
62 Immortal Shell: Life Support (Eating Character does not eat; Immunity All terrestrial diseases and biowarfare agents; Immunity All terrestrial poisons and chemical warfare agents; Longevity Immortal; Safe in High Pressure; Safe in High Radiation; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum; Self-Contained Breathing; Sleeping Character does not sleep), Inherent (+1/4) (62 Active Points) 0
11 Iron Will: Mental Defense (15 points total) 0
6 Made of Denser Stuff: Knockback Resistance -3" 0
2 Molecular Cohesion: Force Field (2 ED), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Persistent (+1/2) (4 Active Points); Only To Protect Against Disintegration (-1), Always On (-1/2) 0
15 Molecular Cohesion: Power Defense (15 points) 0
11 Seemless Defense: Lack of Weakness (-11) for Resistant Defenses 0
72 Steelhard Skin: Armor (20 PD/20 ED), Hardened (+1/4), Inherent (+1/4) (90 Active Points); Visible (-1/4) 0
Powers Cost: 789
Cost Martial Arts Maneuver
Boxing
4 1) Block: 1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, +2 DCV, Block, Abort
3 2) Clinch: 1/2 Phase, -1 OCV, -1 DCV, Grab Two Limbs, 25 STR for holding on
5 3) Hook: 1/2 Phase, -2 OCV, +1 DCV, 7d6 Strike
5 4) Jab: 1/2 Phase, +1 OCV, +3 DCV, 3d6 Strike
Martial Arts Cost: 17
Cost Skill
10 +2 with HTH Combat
15 +3 with Ranged Combat
2 CK: Boston 11-
3 Oratory 12-
3 Paramedic 13-
2 Professional Skill: Physician 11-
3 Scholar
1 1) KS: Art (2 Active Points) 11-
1 2) KS: Demonology (2 Active Points) 11-
1 3) KS: Mythology (2 Active Points) 11-
1 4) KS: The Martial Arts World (2 Active Points) 11-
1 5) KS: The Psionics World (2 Active Points) 11-
1 6) KS: The Superhuman World (2 Active Points) 11-
3 Scientist
2 1) Alchemy 13- (3 Active Points)
2 2) Biochemistry 13- (3 Active Points)
2 3) Biology 13- (3 Active Points)
2 4) Chemistry 13- (3 Active Points)
2 5) Inorganic Chemistry 13- (3 Active Points)
2 6) Medicine 13- (3 Active Points)
2 7) Metallurgy 13- (3 Active Points)
2 8) Organic Chemistry 13- (3 Active Points)
2 9) Theology 12- (3 Active Points)
Skills Cost: 65
Cost Perk
1 Fringe Benefit: License to practice a profession: Medical Doctor
3 Fringe Benefit: Membership: The Avengers
5 Money: Well Off
12 Reputation: True Hero (A large group) 14-, +4/+4d6
3 Well-Connected
6 1) Contact: Defender (Contact has very useful Skills or resources, Very Good relationship with Contact) (7 Active Points) 12-
17 2) Contact: PRIMUS (Contact has extremely useful Skills or resources, Good relationship with Contact), Organization Contact (x3) (18 Active Points) 11-
17 3) Contact: UNTIL (Contact has extremely useful Skills or resources, Good relationship with Contact), Organization Contact (x3) (18 Active Points) 11-
4 4) Contact: West Guard (Contact has very useful Skills or resources, Good relationship with Contact) (5 Active Points) 11-
Perks Cost: 68
Cost Talent
5 Eidetic Memory
3 Lightning Calculator
Talents Cost: 8
Val Disadvantages
15 Distinctive Features: Strange looking man of tremendous power (Concealable; Always Noticed and Causes Major Reaction; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)
25 Hunted: VIPER 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find, Harshly Punish)
25 Hunted: Dr. Destroyer 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find, Harshly Punish)
20 Hunted: Mechanon 8- (As Pow, NCI, PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find, Harshly Punish)
20 Psychological Limitation: True Hero (Common, Total)
20 Psychological Limitation: Code vs Killing (Common, Total)
10 Psychological Limitation: Longs for a normal life (Common, Moderate)
10 Psychological Limitation: Responsible for his own actions (Common, Moderate)
15 Social Limitation: Public Identity (Frequently, Major)
Disadvantage Points: 160

Base Points: 200Experience Required: 804Total Experience Available: 804Experience Unspent: 0Total Character Cost: 1164

Height: 1.75 m Hair: Brown
Weight: 74.00 kg Eyes: Brown
Appearance: The Alchemist is a man of average height and build. He has white hair and jet black skin that shines like polished marble. Small pin-points of light can be seen as if he was made up of the stuff of the universe. He wears a white body suit with a stylized "A" in gold on his chest. His arms are bare but he wears white gloves and gold bracers. His pants are gold and his boots are gold with a white band at the top.Personality: Determined, humble, heroic, responsible. Sometimes Greg hates it. He'd love to cut loose, make some gold and live the high life, chase beautiful women, ignore the world, kill his enemies. There are nights he still sees Powerman's lifeless body in front of him. He feels tremendous guilt.

There are days he dreams of not being a hero. But he is. He always has been; it's a part of his being. He knows nothing else. Greg is a giver, a doer, and a role model. Some think of him a boring (Greg included), but he is highly regarded in the superhero community.

Quote:"It's okay, I am here to help."Background: Greg Simmons is one with the Alchemical process. He can create anything, either out of thin air or by transforming something else to the desired substance. He cannot create complex machinary but could make the components. He can turn lead into gold, oxygen into fire, light into sound. He has spent most of his life studying chemistry and medicine and he has become an aknowledged expert in the fields of chemical changes. He has led the Avengers since their formation. He feels guilty for not being able to save Powerman from his injuries.Powers/Tactics: Actually, The Alchemist prefers to duke it out using his boxing. He doesn't want anyone to die and spends most of his efforts errecting barriors and walls. He will not use his Disintigration against a living being. He's even loath to use it on anything he considers sentient (Mechanon falls into this category...).Campaign Use: A very powerful NPC. Should he be beyond what you desire for an NPC, drop him entirely. Alternately, you could adjust his DEX and SPD up, his CON and Body down, and turn his massive VPP to a much smaller Multipower without the Disintigration. Drop his natural defenses for an armored costume and he becomes a two fisted techno hero with mystical inclanations.

He doesn't need to be powered up.

Fridayday, October 14th, 2004FantasiaPlayer: NPC, member of the Avengers

Val Char Cost
10 STR 0
18 DEX 24
20 CON 20
10 BODY 0
18 INT 8
21 EGO 22
20 PRE 10
20 COM 5
4/12 PD 2
4/12 ED 0
5 SPD 22
6 REC 0
40 END 0
25 STUN 0
6" RUN02" SWIM02" LEAP0Characteristics Cost: 113
Cost Power END
30 Arcane Knowledge: Variable Power Pool (Magic Pool), 20 base + 10 control cost, (30 Active Points)
75 Psionic Mastery: Multipower, 75-point reserve
4m 1) Cloak of Mists: Invisibility to Sight Group (20 Active Points) 2
15m 2) Holograms: Sight, Mental and Hearing Groups Images x2048 Radius (+2 3/4) (75 Active Points) 7
15m 3) Mind Probe: Telepathy 15d6 (Human class of minds) (75 Active Points) 7
15m 4) Phantasms: Mental Illusions 12d6 (Human class of minds), Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (75 Active Points) 3
14m 5) Poltergeists: Telekinesis (25 STR), Affects Porous, Fine Manipulation, Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (72 Active Points) 3
15m 6) Terrors: Ego Attack 6d6 (Human class of minds), Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (75 Active Points) 3
19 Bulletproof Spandex: Armor (8 PD/8 ED) (24 Active Points); IIF Armored Costume (-1/4) 0
16 Flight Ring: Flight 10" (20 Active Points); IIF (Antigravity Ring) (-1/4) 2
9 Psionic Defenses: Mental Defense (13 points total) 0
Powers Cost: 227
Cost Skill
15 +3 with Mental Powers
7 Power 15-
3 Conversation 13-
3 High Society 13-
3 Interrogation 13-
2 KS: Arcane And Occult Lore 11-
2 KS: Knowledge Skill: Psionics World 11-
3 KS: Thaumaturgy 13-
2 KS: The Superhuman World 11-
3 Persuasion 13-
3 Teamwork 13-
Skills Cost: 46
Cost Perk
Perks Cost: 8
Cost Talent
5 Eidetic Memory
3 Lightning Reflexes: +2 DEX to act first with All Actions
Talents Cost: 8
Val Disadvantages
5 Dependent NPC: John and Patricia Parks (Mother and Father) 8- (Slightly Less Powerful than the PC; Useful Noncombat Position or Skills; Group DNPC: x2 DNPCs)
5 Distinctive Features: Natural Psionic (Not Concealable; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable Only By Unusual Senses)
20 Hunted: Mechanon 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, Harshly Punish)
20 Hunted: PSI 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, Harshly Punish)
5 Hunted: Trismegistus Council 8- (As Pow, NCI, Watching)
10 Psychological Limitation: Determined to keep Powerman's Legacy untarnished (Common, Moderate)
15 Psychological Limitation: Enchanted by magic and the supernatural (Very Common, Moderate)
15 Psychological Limitation: Naive (Very Common, Moderate)
15 Social Limitation: Secret Identity (Frequently, Major)
20 Susceptibility: Being Mind Controlled, 2d6 damage per Phase (Uncommon)

Base Points: 200Experience Required: 52Total Experience Available: 52Experience Unspent: 0Total Character Cost: 402

Height: 1.70 m Hair: Black
Weight: 55.00 kg Eyes: Hazel
Appearance: Eyes: Hazel, Hair: Black and straight

Fantasia wears a gray betacloth bodysuit underneath red and white robes.

Personality: Fantasia is something of a dreamy girl. She acts the part of a mysterious magical seer rather than as a psionic heroine, she refers to her powers as "spells", often giving them alliterative names, several for each power. Her act grates on Stuntman and Warhawk, but the others seem to be okay with it. She takes her role as guardian of the city and its people very seriously and visits Powerman's memorial once a year. Unbeknownst to the others, she is truely studying magic; she's got precious little power to start with, but she's a driven, if not gifted student.Quote:"The Vapors of Venus should keep you occupied."Background: Emily Parks grew up in Boston. Her abilities brought her into contact with PSI. However, her parents, being minor mentalists themselves, were able to resist the "offers" for scholarships in Millennium City. Emily grew up with a reverence for heroes. She dreamed of being a superheroine as a child and as her powers grew she knew her destiny had arrived. Fantasia had worked with Powerman on occasion, she found the more experienced hero to be something of an overprotective bore. She had resisted his entreaties to join a Boston based superteam. Her opinion of him changed that fateful day when Mechanon came to Boston. Fantasia would have died for sure if Powerman had not forced Mechanon to pay attention to his assault.

After his funeral, six heroes who had declined Powerman's invitations to join together; only to watch him fall defending thier city against the rampaging robot decided to stay together. To avenge his death; to protect their city. They formed the Avengers.

Powers/Tactics: Fantasia's main abilities are her psionic skills. She's a natural telepath and is skilled at attacking other peoples minds in overt and subtles ways. She also has minor telekinetic powers.

Her magic thus far is used in conjunction with her mental powers. Suprisingly well, it should be added. Who is teaching her magic and the reasons behind these lessons is left up to individual GM's

In my campaign it's an older member of the Trismegistus Council who believes in teaching anyone who shows a) interest, B) talent, and or c) heroic intent.

Fantasia has set up defenses agains PSI, she'd rather die than be their slave. Her mind "short circuits" if she is placed under mind control. On each of her phases, if she is under mind control, she takes 2d6 damage.

Campaign Use: If you want to make Fantasia more potent, increase her magic use or bring her Psionic MP to 90 pts and add more slots. To weaken her, drop her magic all together and reduce the MP to 60 pts.

Saturday, October 15th, 2004HellbornePlayer: NPC Hero

Val Char Cost
60 STR 50
15 DEX 15
30 CON 40
15 BODY 10
13 INT 3
23 EGO 26
30 PRE 20
10 COM 0
30 PD 18
30 ED 24
5 SPD 25
18 REC 0
60 END 0
60 STUN 0
6" RUN02" SWIM012" LEAP0Characteristics Cost: 231
Cost Power END
112 Demonfire Command: Multipower, 90-point reserve, all slots Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (112 Active Points)
6u 1) Extinguish Fire: Dispel Fire Powers 16d6, One At A Time (+1/4) (60 Active Points) 3
6u 2) Fiery Prison: Killing Attack - Ranged 2d6, Area Of Effect (One Hex; +1/2), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Continuous (+1) (90 Active Points); Targets Only Take Damage If They Touch Cage Or Move In/Out Of The Affected Hex (-1/2) 0
5u 3) Fire Bolt (RKA): RKA 3d6+1 (50 Active Points) 2
6u 4) Fire Mastery: Suppress Fire Powers 4d6, All Powers Simultaneously (+2) (60 Active Points) 3
4u 5) Flame Aura: Killing Attack - Hand-To-Hand 1 1/2d6, Damage Shield (+1/2), Continuous (+1) (62 Active Points); No STR Bonus (-1/2) 3
4u 6) Hellgate : Extra-Dimensional Movement (Related Group of Dimensions, Any Location), x8 Increased Weight (45 Active Points) 2
4u 7) Immolation: Killing Attack - Ranged 2d6, Area Of Effect (One Hex; +1/2), Indirect (Any origin, always fired away from attacker; +1/2) (60 Active Points); No Knockback (-1/4), Not Vrs Targets In Or Under Water (-1/4) 3
1u 8) Kindle Fire: Killing Attack - Ranged 1 point, Sticky (Only Affects Flammables; +1/4), Indirect (Any origin, always fired away from attacker; +1/2), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Uncontrolled (+1/2), Continuous (+1) (19 Active Points); Limited Range (20") (-1/4) 0
3u 9) Pyrokinesis: Telekinesis (45 STR) (68 Active Points); Only Works On Fire (-1) 3
6u 10) Wall Of Fire: (Total: 74 Active Cost, 58 Real Cost) Force Wall (10 ED), Transparent PD (+1/2) (37 Active Points) (Real Cost: 37) plus Killing Attack - Ranged 1d6, Damage Shield (+1/2), Continuous (+1) (37 Active Points); Linked (Force Wall; -1/2), No Knockback (-1/4) (Real Cost: 21) 4
50 Form shift: Thomas Drake: Shape Shift (Sight Group), Cellular, Instant Change, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Persistent (+1/2) (50 Active Points) 0
50 Demonic Life Form: Life Support (Eating Character does not eat; Immunity All terrestrial diseases and biowarfare agents; Immunity All terrestrial poisons and chemical warfare agents; Longevity Immortal; Safe in High Pressure; Safe in High Radiation; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum; Self-Contained Breathing; Sleeping Character does not sleep) 0
30 Flame Immunity (Damage Reduction): Energy Damage Reduction, Resistant, 75% (60 Active Points); Fire/Heat Only (-1) 0
30 Incredible Resiliance: Damage Resistance (30 PD/30 ED) 0
5 Iron Will: Mental Defense (10 points total) 0
6 Large and Sturdy: Knockback Resistance -3" 0
5 Thermal Vision: Infrared Perception (Sight Group) 0
Powers Cost: 333
Cost Skill
24 +3 with All Combat
2 AK: Sixth Plane of "Hell" 11-
3 Bribery 15-
3 Bureaucratics 15-
3 Conversation 15-
4 Language: English (Idiomatic, native accent)
3 Oratory 15-
3 Persuasion 15-
3 Scholar
1 1) KS: Arcane And Occult Lore (2 Active Points) 11-
1 2) KS: Demonology (2 Active Points) 11-
1 3) KS: Legends And Lore (2 Active Points) 11-
1 4) KS: Mythology of the Nine Hells (2 Active Points) 11-
1 5) KS: Politics (2 Active Points) 11-
2 6) KS: Thaumaturgy (3 Active Points) 12-
1 7) KS: The Superhuman World (2 Active Points) 11-
3 Seduction 15-
3 Streetwise 15-
Skills Cost: 62
Cost Perk
3 Anonymity: Thomas Drake is unknown to law enforcement and has no record
Perks Cost: 6
Cost Talent
20 Universal Translator 12-
Talents Cost: 20
Val Disadvantages
15 Distinctive Features: Demonic Brick: Easily Concealed, Extreme Reaction, Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses
20 Hunted : DEMON 8- (Occasionally), More Powerful, NCI, Harshly Punish
10 Hunted: Denziens of Hell 8- (As Pow, Harshly Punish)
10 Hunted: Fanatical Religious "crusaders": 8- (Occasionally), As Powerful, Harshly Punish
15 Psychological Limitaion: Overconfidence Very Common, Moderate
20 Psychological Limitaion: True Hero Common, Total
15 Psychological Limitation: Cannot Tell a Lie Uncommon, Total
15 Psychological Limitation: Code Against Killing Common, Strong
10 Reputation: Heroic "Monster": , Frequently (11-)
15 Secret Identity: Frequently (11-), Major
15 Susceptibility: Silver: , 1d6 damage per Turn Common
10 Vulnerability: Silver weapons: 2x BODY Uncommon
10 Vulnerability: Silver weapons: 2x STUN Uncommon
Disadvantage Points: 180

Base Points: 200Experience Required: 272Total Experience Available: 272Experience Unspent: 0Total Character Cost: 652

Height: 1.96 m Hair: Brown
Weight: 149.00 kg Eyes: Brown
Appearance: Muscular humanoid with crimson skin, black horns jutting from his forehead, long golden hair, and black eyes with red pupils. He wears a black muscle shirt with gold trim at the arms, gold armbands. and a belt made up of gold disks conected by brass chains. His pants are gray and he wears no boots.Personality: Formerly a loner who did good deeds as much to upset his "family" as he did out of any sense of altruism, Hellbourne has come to see his life as something worthwhile and heroism as something to strive for. The sacrifice of Powerman weighs heavily on his mind. Had he been stronger, more capable, the heroic mortal man would still be among the heroes of Earth.

Hellbourne has put wards on the memorial for the fallen Powerman, alerting him should it be disturbed.

Quote:"You should be glad I've "seen the light"; because, back in the old days, I would have eaten your pathetic hide."Background: A renegade Demon from the self-styled Hell Dimensions. Always someting of a rebel and loner, Hellbourne turned down Powerman's offer to form a team. When Mechanon passed through town, the individual heroes arrived as they could. Hellbourne was first but his powers proved insufficiant to the task and he was defeated. When Powerman sacrificed himself to keep the robot occupied while the other heroes regrouped, the six heroes found themselves forging the team that he'd envisioned in his honor. The Avengers have been active in Boston for almost three years now. The same six members still make up the roster. Hellborne has made a name for himself with his charitable contributions and work with the homeless. His relationship with various religious organizations ranges from tenuous acceptance to attempted exorcism. He has fought against and along side Archon and is considered by the armored angel to be a heroic being.Powers/Tactics: A preturnaturally strong demonic being with fire powers and some magical knowledge. Of all the others, he suspects Fantasia isn't "fooling" anymore with her "magic". He's decided that if she wants to keep it a secret, she can.

Hellbourne is very durable and can go toe to toe with just about anyone.

Campaign Use: A heroic Demon. That's never been seen before! :)

Anyway, if you want to reduce his effectiveness, drop his physical stats to just below "average" for your campaign bricks, 50 STR, 25DEF, etc., reduce his demonic powers as well.

Sunday, October 17th, 2004Storm-HammerPlayer: NPC Hero

Val Char Cost
60 STR 0
20 DEX 6
30 CON 0
30 BODY 0
18 INT 8
18 EGO 16
12 PRE 2
12 COM 1
30 PD 0
24 ED 0
5 SPD 0
18 REC 0
60 END 0
75 STUN 0
6" RUN02" SWIM012" LEAP0Characteristics Cost: 33
Cost Power END
60 Mjolnir : Multipower, 106-point reserve, (106 Active Points); all slots Restrainable (-1/2), Only in Hero ID (-1/4) [Notes: This is a mystic replica of the famous hammer of Thor. This version is an exentsion of Storm-Hammer's will, while it can be taken from him in combat (especially if he is unconscious), he can summon it at any time. Very few barriors can contain it thus.]
1u 1) Air Manipulation: Telekinesis (20 STR) (30 Active Points); Restrainable (-1/2), Affects Whole Object (-1/4), Only in Hero ID (-1/4) 3
3u 2) Blizzard: Energy Blast 3d6, Area Of Effect (One Hex; +1/2), No Normal Defense (LS: Save Enviroment: Intense Cold; +1), Continuous (+1) (52 Active Points); Restrainable (-1/2), Limited Range (20") (-1/4), Only in Hero ID (-1/4) 5
3u 3) Exposure: Change Environment 8" radius, 4 Points of NND Damage (defense is appropriate Life Support), Varying Effect Limited Group (+1/2) (52 Active Points); Restrainable (-1/2), Only in Hero ID (-1/4) 5
3u 4) Fog (Darkness): Darkness to Sight Group 5" radius, Personal Immunity (+1/4) (62 Active Points); Restrainable (-1/2), Only in Hero ID (-1/4) 6
1u 5) Hammer Smash (HA): Hand-to-Hand Attack +3d6 (15 Active Points); Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1/2), Restrainable (-1/2), Only in Hero ID (-1/4) 1
5u 6) High Winds (Telekinesis): Telekinesis (30 STR), Area Effect: Any Area (+1) (90 Active Points); Restrainable (-1/2), Only in Hero ID (-1/4) 9
5u 7) Hurled Hammer (Energy Blast): Energy Blast 12d6, Explosion (+1/2) (90 Active Points); Restrainable (-1/2), Only in Hero ID (-1/4) 9
3u 8) Lightning Bolt (RKA): RKA 4d6 (60 Active Points); Restrainable (-1/2), Only in Hero ID (-1/4) 6
2u 9) Thunderclap: Hearing Group Flash 10d6 (30 Active Points); Restrainable (-1/2), Only in Hero ID (-1/4) 3
2u 10) True Weather Control: Change Environment 8" radius, +/-10 Temperature Level Adjustment, Megascale (1" = 1 km; +1/4), Varying Effect Broad Group (+1) (106 Active Points); Extra Time (1 Minute, -1 1/2), No Range (-1/2), Requires A Skill Roll (-1/2), Restrainable (-1/2), Can Only Alter Weather, Not Create It (-1/4), Only in Hero ID (-1/4) 11
Demigod Form, all slots Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4)
177 1) Demigod Attributes: (Total: 222 Active Cost, 177 Real Cost) +50 STR, Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (62 Active Points); Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4) (Real Cost: 50) plus +8 DEX (24 Active Points); Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4) (Real Cost: 19) plus +20 CON (40 Active Points); Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4) (Real Cost: 32) plus +20 BODY (40 Active Points); Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4) (Real Cost: 32) plus +18 PD (18 Active Points); Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4) (Real Cost: 14) plus +18 ED (18 Active Points); Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4) (Real Cost: 14) plus +2 SPD (20 Active Points); Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4) (Real Cost: 16) 2
21 2) Demigodlike Vigor: Life Support (Extended Breathing: 1 END per 20 Minutes; Immunity All terrestrial diseases and biowarfare agents; Longevity Immortal; Safe in High Pressure; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum) (26 Active Points); Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4) 0
9 3) Magical Defenses: Power Defense (16 points) (16 Active Points); Only Works Against Magic Based Attacks (-1/2), Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4) 0
8 4) Peerless Defenses: Lack of Weakness (-10) for Normal Defense (10 Active Points); Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4) 0
3 5) Regeneration: Healing 1 BODY (10 Active Points); Extra Time (Regeneration-Only) 6 Hours (-2 1/2), Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4) 1
8 6) Remarkably Resiliant: Damage Resistance (10 PD/10 ED) (10 Active Points); Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4) 0
16 7) Riding the Storm Winds: Flight 12" (24 Active Points); Only in Hero ID (-1/4), Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4) 2
5 8) Thick and Stubborn: Knockback Resistance -3" (6 Active Points); Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4) 0
12 9) Toughness (Damage Reduction): Energy Damage Reduction, Resistant, 25% (15 Active Points); Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4) 0
12 10) Toughness (Damage Reduction): Physical Damage Reduction, Resistant, 25% (15 Active Points); Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4) 0
9 11) Weather Eye: Precognitive Clairsentience (Sight Group) (40 Active Points); Precognition Only (-1), Only To Foresee The Weather (-1), No Range (-1/2), Time Modifiers (-1/2), Only In Heroic Identity (-1/4) 4
Powers Cost: 368
Brawling
4 1) Disarm: 1/2 Phase, -1 OCV, +1 DCV, Disarm; 70 STR to Disarm roll
4 2) Kidney Blow: 1/2 Phase, -2 OCV, +0 DCV, HKA 1d6 +1
4 3) Low Blow: 1/2 Phase, -1 OCV, +1 DCV, 2d6 NND
4 4) Punch: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +2 DCV, 14d6 Strike
5 5) Roundhouse: 1/2 Phase, -2 OCV, +1 DCV, 16d6 Strike
Martial Arts Cost: 21
Cost Skill
16 +2 with All Combat
10 +2 with HTH Combat
7 Climbing 15-
9 High Society 14-
3 Linguist
1 1) Language: Danish (completely fluent) (3 Active Points)
1 2) Language: Dutch (Fluent Conversation) (2 Active Points)
0 3) Language: English (idiomatic) (4 Active Points)
2 4) Language: Gaelic (Completely Fluent, w/Accent) (3 Active Points)
1 5) Language: German (Completely Fluent, w/Accent) (3 Active Points)
2 6) Language: Norwegian (Completely Fluent, w/Accent) (3 Active Points)
1 7) Language: Russian (Fluent Conversation) (2 Active Points)
1 8) Language: Yiddish (completely fluent) (3 Active Points)
7 Lockpicking 15-
7 Oratory 13-
2 Professional Skill: Archeologist 11-
7 Riding 15-
3 Scholar
1 1) KS: Knowledge Skill: Medival History (2 Active Points) 11-
2 2) KS: Knowledge Skill: Norse Mythology (3 Active Points) 13-
1 3) KS: Knowledge Skill: Norse Relics (2 Active Points) 11-
3 Scientist
1 1) Anthropology 11- (2 Active Points)
3 2) Archaeology 14- (4 Active Points)
2 3) Architecture 13- (3 Active Points)
2 4) History 13- (3 Active Points)
1 5) Literature 11- (2 Active Points)
1 6) Research 11- (2 Active Points)
2 7) Theology (Medival Religions) 12- (3 Active Points)
8 Survival (Arctic/Subarctic, Temperate/Subtropical, Mountain, Pick Something) 13-
2 TF: Click New to Choose Familiarities, Horses, Donkeys, Mules
3 Traveler
1 1) AK: Area Knowledge: British Isles (2 Active Points) 11-
1 2) AK: Area Knowledge: Norway (2 Active Points) 11-
1 3) AK: Area Knowledge: Scandinavia (2 Active Points) 11-
0 Weapon Familiarity: Unarmed Combat & Clubs
Skills Cost: 115
Cost Perk
2 Fringe Benefit: Member of the Lower Nobility
7 Contact: Percival "Percy" Churchill (Paternal Grandfather, patriarch of the family) (Contact has useful Skills or resources, Contact is slavishly loyal to character) 12-
Perks Cost: 17
Val Disadvantages
10 Distinctive Features: Large Viking Male: Easily Concealed, Always Noticed and Causes Major Reaction, Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses
10 Hunted: New Asgard 8- (Occasionally) (Mo Pow, NCI, Watching)
25 Hunted: DEMON: 11- (Frequently), More Powerful, NCI, Harshly Punish
10 Hunted: Destroyer (Hurler): 8- (Occasionally), As Powerful, Harshly Punish
15 Hunted: Eurostar: 8- (Occasionally), More Powerful, Harshly Punish
20 Psychological Limitation: A man of honor and nobility Common, Total
10 Psychological Limitation: Enjoys the 'Superhero Game' Common, Moderate
15 Psychological Limitation: Hot blooded, easily provoked Common, Strong
10 Reputation: Thor (or Kin of Thor): , Frequently (11-)
10 Rivalry: Professional (Magni; Rival is Significantly More Powerful; Seek to Outdo, Embarrass, or Humiliate Rival; Rival Unaware of Rivalry)
15 Secret Identity: Gavin Churchill: Frequently (11-), Major

Base Points: 200Experience Required: 204Total Experience Available: 204Experience Unspent: 0Total Character Cost: 554

Height: 1.98 m Hair: Brown
Weight: 249.00 kg Eyes: Brown
Appearance: Eyes: Green (Blue), Hair: Brown (Flame Red)

In his 'mortal' form, Gavin is a thin, sophisticated looking young gentleman scholar. He wears comfortable, yet stylish clothes, and reading glasses. When he says the word's "Odin's Might", however, he is transformed into a tall, powerfully built warrior with long, wild, flame red hair and a lantern jaw. His voice booms with authority and his clothing is transformed into a borad belt, hide armor, and fur lined boots. Two thick leather bracers adorn his arms with silver studs along thier breadth. Finally, a head band with two silver wings rests on his head. The hammer Mjolnir is a long hafted warhammer made of a gleaming silver metal. The norse rune for Strength adorns one side while the rune for Storm adorns the other.

Personality: Heroic and hyper competative. Storm-Hammer is easily provoked, and more like Thor than he'd ever want to admit. Even worse, he's always been like that. He was one of the few Bostonian heroes who was seriously considering Powerman's offer to join forces. He was instrumental in defeating Mechanon's army of robots, a tactic used to keep him away from the true battle. It worked all to well and Storm-Hammer has vowed never to let his love of battle cost the world any more heroes.Quote:"Come, Ogre! Show me you might!"Background: Gavin Churchill was an aristocratic archelologist studying the Norse pantheon in the mountains of Scandinavia. Following the trail of viking worshipers he found a sacred Alter dedicated to Thor. It was there he encountered the shade of Odin who gave him his powers. He now fights evil in the guise of Storm-Hammer. Storm-Hammer moved to America in the late 90's settling in Boston. He has indirectly led to the belief in Thor again. When the God himself was pulled to the modern day via a time machine; his powers were dimished but not completely, due to this return in belief. The first occasion the two met resulted in an awkward staring contest.

After the formation of the Avengers, Thor appeared before Storm-Hammer and demanded that his "stolen" power be returned. The fight that ensued was tremendously one sided and Gavin lay beaten. Thor absorbed the powers Gavin had been using left. Soon after, Thor managed to undo the damage done to the time stream and sent himself back to die in Ragnarok.

Asgard was reborn that same night and it's new leaders, including Thor's sons Magni and Modi, summoned the "faithful" to the new realm of Asgard. This event, in which one million people world wide simply vanished during an unscheduled eclipse, was known as the "Night of Fire". The following morning, Gavin awoke knowing he had regained his power. He has taken this as a sign that the New Asgardians approve of him. He has met Magni during the new Lord of Asgard's trek to Earth and the meeting went okay, but Gavin is driven to prove himself against his old rival's successor.

Powers/Tactics: Thor Light. A brick with a powerful, weather controlling hammer.Campaign Use: Use him as you would a comic book version of the norse god of thunder.

Monday, October 18th, 2004Stunt ManPlayer: NPC

Val Char Cost
20 STR 10
26 DEX 48
20 CON 20
10 BODY 0
15 INT 5
13 EGO 6
18 PRE 8
14 COM 2
10/25 PD 6
10/25 ED 6
6 SPD 24
12 REC 8
40 END 0
40 STUN 10
6"/8" RUN02"/7" SWIM04"/9" LEAP0Characteristics Cost: 153
Cost Power END
15 Billy Club: Multipower, 30-point reserve, (30 Active Points); all slots OAF (-1)
1u 1) Club: HA +3d6 (15 Active Points); OAF (-1), Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1/2) 1
1u 2) Hanging Onto Projections: Clinging (normal STR) (10 Active Points); OAF (-1), Requires A STR Roll (-3/4), No Movement Allowed (-1/2), Cannot Resist Knockback (-1/4) 0
1u 3) Hurled Club: EB 6d6 (30 Active Points); 1 Recoverable Charge (-1 1/4), OAF (-1), Lockout (cannout use any slot in Multipower until Charge is recovered; -1/2), Range Based On STR (-1/4) [1 rc]
1u 4) Swingline: Swinging 10" (10 Active Points); OAF (-1), Lockout (cannot use any other slot in same Phase in which Swinging is used; -1/2) 1
24 Gadget Pool: VPP (Gadget Pool), 20 base + 4 control cost, (30 Active Points); VPP Can Only Be Changed Between Adventures (-1/2); all slots OAF (-1)
33 Multi-Bracer: Multipower, 50-point reserve, (50 Active Points); all slots OIF (-1/2)
2u 1) Blaster: RKA 2 1/2d6 (40 Active Points); 8 Charges (-1/2), OIF (-1/2) [8]
2u 2) Flash Pellets: Sight Group Flash 6d6, Explosion (+1/2) (45 Active Points); 8 Charges (-1/2), OIF (-1/2) [8]
2u 3) Knockout Gas Pellets: EB 4d6, Explosion (+1/2), NND (defense is Life Support [self-Contained Breathing or appropriate Immunity]; +1) (50 Active Points); OIF (-1/2), 8 Charges (-1/2) [8]
2u 4) Mini-Bolos: Entangle 5d6, 5 DEF (50 Active Points); 8 Charges (-1/2), OIF (-1/2) [8]
1u 5) Swingline: Swinging 12" (12 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 1
24 Mutant Physiology: Life Support (Extended Breathing: 1 END per Minute; Immunity All terrestrial diseases and biowarfare agents; Immunity All terrestrial poisons and chemical warfare agents; Longevity 400 Years) 0
14 Reinforced Costume: Armor (6 PD/6 ED) (18 Active Points); IIF (-1/4) 0
10 Static Boots/Gloves (Clinging): Clinging (30 STR) (13 Active Points); IIF (-1/4) 0
4 Very Athletic: Running +2" (6"/8" total) 1
5 Very Athletic: Superleap +5" (4"/9" forward, 2"/4 1/2" upward) 1
5 Very Athletic: Swimming +5" (2"/7" total) 1
Cape of the Stuntman, all slots OIF (-1/2)
12 1) Bladed Cape: Killing Attack - Ranged 1d6, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (22 Active Points); IAF (-1/2), Limited Range (2"; -1/4) 0
6 2) Defensive Cape: Armor (6 PD/6 ED) (18 Active Points); OAF (-1), Activation Roll 11- (-1) 0
5 3) Glider Cape: Gliding 12" (12 Active Points); OAF (-1), Costs Endurance (-1/2) 1
Defensive Mask, all slots OIF (-1/2)
2 1) Armored Mask: Armor (3 PD/3 ED) (9 Active Points); Activation Roll 8- (only protects Hit Locations 3-5; -2), OIF (-1/2) 0
5 2) Audial Dampers: Hearing Group Flash Defense (8 points) (8 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 0
5 3) Auditory Enhancers: +4 PER with Hearing Group (8 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 0
6 4) Mask Radio : Radio Perception/Transmission (Radio Group) (10 Active Points); OIF (-1/2), Sense Affected As Hearing Group As Well As Radio Group (-1/4) 0
5 5) Mindshield: Mental Defense (11 points total) (8 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 0
3 6) Nightsight Lenses: Nightvision (5 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 0
5 7) Polarized Lenses: Sight Group Flash Defense (8 points) (8 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 0
3 8) Thermalsight Lenses: Infrared Perception (Sight Group) (5 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 0
2 9) Ultrasonic Receiver: Ultrasonic Perception (Hearing Group) (3 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 0
Powers Cost: 206
Comic Book Martial Arts
4 1) Block: 1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, +2 DCV, Block, Abort
4 2) Choke Hold: 1/2 Phase, -2 OCV, +0 DCV, Grab One Limb; 3d6 NND
4 3) Counterstrike: 1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, +2 DCV, 8d6 Strike, Must Follow Block
4 4) Dodge: 1/2 Phase, -- OCV, +5 DCV, Dodge, Affects All Attacks, Abort
3 5) Grappling Throw: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +2 DCV, 8d6 Strike; Target Falls; Must Follow Grab
4 6) Joint Lock/Throw: 1/2 Phase, +1 OCV, +0 DCV, Grab One Limb; 2d6 NND ; Target Falls
5 7) Kick: 1/2 Phase, -2 OCV, +1 DCV, 10d6 Strike
3 8) Legsweep: 1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, -1 DCV, 7d6 Strike, Target Falls
4 9) Martial Disarm: 1/2 Phase, -1 OCV, +1 DCV, Disarm; 40 STR to Disarm
4 10) Martial Escape: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +0 DCV, 45 STR vs. Grabs
5 11) Passing Strike: 1/2 Phase, +1 OCV, +0 DCV, 6d6 +v/5; FMove
4 12) Punch: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +2 DCV, 8d6 Strike
3 13) Throw: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +1 DCV, 6d6 +v/5, Target Falls
8 14) +2 HTH Damage Class(es)
Martial Arts Cost: 59
Cost Skill
20 +2 Overall
20 +4 with DEX Based Skills
20 +4 with HTH Combat
5 Acrobatics 15-
3 Acting 13-
3 Analyze: Agility Skills 12-
3 Analyze: Combat 12-
3 Breakfall 14-
3 Climbing 14-
3 Combat Driving 14-
3 Contortionist 14-
3 Demolitions 12-
3 Disguise 12-
3 Lockpicking 14-
3 Mechanics 12-
3 PS: Fight Choreographer 12-
5 PS: Stunt Man 16-
3 Paramedic 12-
3 Professional Skill: Escape Artist 14-
3 Scholar
1 1) KS: Knowledge Skill: Escape Artistry (2 Active Points) 11-
1 2) KS: Knowledge Skill: Traps, Locks (2 Active Points) 11-
1 3) KS: Local Criminal Underworld (2 Active Points) 11-
1 4) KS: The Superhuman World (2 Active Points) 11-
3 Security Systems 12-
3 Sleight of Hand 14-
3 Stealth 14-
3 Streetwise 13-
6 TF: Common Motorized Ground Vehicles, Agricultural & Construction Vehicles, Railed Vehicles, Tracked Military Vehicles, Two-Wheeled Motorized Ground Vehicles, Wheeled Military Vehicles
3 Teamwork 14-
3 Traveler
1 1) CK: Boston (2 Active Points) 11-
1 2) CK: Hong Kong (2 Active Points) 11-
1 3) CK: Los Angeles (2 Active Points) 11-
1 4) CK: New York (2 Active Points) 11-
Skills Cost: 147
Cost Perk
4 Reputation: Man without Fear (A large group) 11-, +2/+2d6
Perks Cost: 7
Cost Talent
6 Combat Luck (3 PD/3 ED)
15 Combat Sense 12-
14 Fearless
3 Lightning Reflexes: +2 DEX to act first with All Actions
Talents Cost: 38
Val Disadvantages
15 Dependent NPC: Adrianna Chadwick (Girlfriend) 8- (Normal; Unaware of character's adventuring career/Secret ID)
20 Hunted: Mechanon 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, Harshly Punish)
10 Hunted: Local Crime Family 8- (Less Pow, NCI, Harshly Punish)
10 Hunted: Green Dragon 8- (As Pow, Harshly Punish)
10 Psychological Limitation: Thrill Seeker/Adrenaline Junky (Common, Moderate)
15 Psychological Limitation: Overconfident (Very Common, Moderate)
10 Psychological Limitation: Avoids the spotlight (Common, Moderate)
15 Social Limitation: Secret Identity (Frequently, Major)
Disadvantage Points: 125

Base Points: 200Experience Required: 285Total Experience Available: 285Experience Unspent: 0Total Character Cost: 610

Height: 1.79 m Hair: Blonde
Weight: 77.00 kg Eyes: Green
Appearance: Stunt Man's costume is a blue body suit with an orange stipe down each arm and leg. His boots are orange and folded over at the top. His gloves are orange and flare at the tops. He wears an orange cape with blue trim an orange belt and a blue full facemask. The mask has an orange field from the back of the head that narrows to a line down the nose and widens again to cover his lower face.Personality: Although he began his career for the thrills, Stuntman has grown into the role of Hero. He takes the job seriously, works well with his team mates, and has been less and less concerned with his secret identity.Quote:"That was pitiful, try again, but this time act like you mean it!"Background: James Walters is one of the world's greatest stuntmen. He's something of a legend in Hollywood, and Hong Kong. His three decade tenure as one of the elite stuntmen and fight choreographers finally ended in injury in 1997. He had worked with Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, Steve McQueen, Tom Cruise, all the big stars. He'd appeared in over 300 films, with at least 21 featured villain roles when he was in Hong Kong.

James, a teenager when he started in films, retired to Boston, his home town and set up a dojo where he teaches his own style of self defense.

And that's only half the truth.

James was born in 1942. He's pushing 57 now. He's never been sick a day in his life. He realized that he was not aging at the same rate as his contemporaries when he was 13. Small and weak, he was determined to act the part of a teenager, even though he seemingly had the body of a 10 year old. Thus began his dedication to physical perfection. He began boxing when he was 15. Gymnastics when he was 17. He didn't get introduced to the martial arts until he was 18. In 1960 he met Bruce Lee. The two became friends, and James was one of Lee's first American students. He moved to Hong Kong and began appearing and working stunts for films. Realizing that his prepetual youth was disconcerting, he became a good makeup artist and a master of disguise. He was a good actor, but he wanted to stay behind the scenes to more easily avoid questions about his age. In 1990 he saw that his aging "tricks" were becoming harder and harder to pull off. He planned his retirement and left the scene in 1997. Back in Boston, he openned the martial arts studio but rarely went, leaving the teaching to students he'd had back in the day.

Bored with his inactivity, he became the Stuntman. Proclaiming to be one of Walter's protogees, the Stuntman was one of the heroes who Powerman approached with the idea of a superteam. Fearing that the exposure a team would generate rather than an individual, he declined. When Powerman died, Walters, who had been with Storm-Hammer trying to keep the robot army at bay, felt he'd indirectly had caused the noble hero's death. He joined with the others to form the Avengers.

Powers/Tactics: A skilled martial artist with an array of gadgets, and just a bit of superhuman durability. Fights with flair and abandon. Fears nothing.Campaign Use: Dropping his physiology power and lowering his attributes a bit will bring him into normal levels. I'd also get rid of the Billy Club.

To improve him give him more minor superhuman powers, regenertation, power defense, etc. and give him perhaps Find Weakness to represent his training and long time experince.

Tuesday, October 19th, 2004WarhawkPlayer: NPC

Val Char Cost
40 STR 3
24 DEX 9
35 CON 10
11 BODY 2
20 INT 10
17 EGO 14
23 PRE 3
14 COM 2
6/24 PD 3
6/24 ED 3
6 SPD 7
16 REC 0
90 END 0
60 STUN 4
6" RUN02" SWIM08" LEAP0Characteristics Cost: 70
Cost Power END
33 Armor Weapons Systems: Multipower, 50-point reserve, (50 Active Points); all slots OIF (-1/2)
1u 1) Camoflage Suit: Sight Group Images 1" radius, -6 to PER Rolls (28 Active Points); No Range (-1/2), Set Effect (only to camoflage wearer; -1/2), IIF (-1/4) 3
3u 2) Capture Web Matrix : Entangle 5d6, 5 DEF (50 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 5
3u 3) Energy Absorbtion Shield: Missile Deflection (Any Ranged Attack), Missile Reflection, Reflect At Any Target (50 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 0
3u 4) Particle Beam Shoulder Cannon: Killing Attack (RKA) 3d6+1 (50 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 5
3u 5) Pulson Blaster: Energy Blast 10d6 (50 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 5
3u 6) Shoulder Mounted Machine Gun: Killing Attack - Ranged 1d6, Armor Piercing (+1/2), Autofire (5 shots; +1/2), 250 Charges (+1) (45 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) [250]
20 Cyberpathic Engineer: Elemental Control, 40-point powers
53 1) Counter Telepathic Systems: Ego Attack 4d6 (Human class of minds), Damage Shield (+1/2), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Persistent (+1/2) (100 Active Points); Activation Roll 14- (-1/2) 0
10 2) Cyberkinisis: Telekinesis (10 STR), Fine Manipulation (25 Active Points); Only manipulates Machinery/Computers (-1) 2
37 3) Cybernetic Assembly: Major Transform 2d6 (Components to Working Machinery), Cumulative (+1/2), Improved Target Group (+1) (75 Active Points); No Range (-1/2) 7
20 4) Cyberpathy: Telepathy 8d6 (Machine class of minds) (40 Active Points) 4
9 Strong Will: Mental Defense (12 points total) 0
Armored Augmentation, all slots OIF (-1/2)
13 1) a - Servomotors: +27 STR (27 Active Points); No Figured Characteristics (-1/2), OIF (-1/2) 3
16 2) b - Telempathic Interface: +11 DEX (33 Active Points); No Figured Characteristics (-1/2), OIF (-1/2)
20 3) c - Resiliance Augmentation: +20 CON (40 Active Points); No Figured Characteristics (-1/2), OIF (-1/2)
7 4) d - Impressive visage/Confidence: +10 PRE (10 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)
20 5) e - Augmented Reaction: +3 SPD (30 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)
13 6) f - Augmented Recovery: +10 REC (20 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)
20 7) g - Bio-electric Power supply: +60 END (30 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)
20 8) h - Resiliance Augmentation II: +30 STUN (30 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)
Battlesuit: Warhawk mk2, all slots OIF (-1/2)
8 1) Communications Link: High Range Radio Perception (Radio Group) (12 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 0
4 2) Cooling System: Force Field (10 ED) (10 Active Points); OIF (-1/2), Only Works Against Limited Type of Attack (fire/heat; -1/2), 12 Charges (-1/4) [12]
20 3) Jet Boots: Flight 15" (30 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 3
13 4) Life Support Systems: Life Support (Safe in High Pressure; Safe in High Radiation; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum; Self-Contained Breathing) (19 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 0
10 5) Magnification Sights: Microscopic with Sight Group (15 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 0
36 6) Powered Armor: Armor (18 PD/18 ED) (54 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 0
13 7) Psionic Scanners: Mental Awareness, +2 to PER Roll, Discriminatory, Analyze, Increased Arc Of Perception (240 Degrees), Tracking (19 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 0
9 8) Supersonic Flight: Flight 4", Megascale (1" = 100 km; +3/4) (14 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 1
4 9) Telescopic Sights: +4 versus Range Modifier for Sight (6 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 0
3 10) Thermal Vision: Infrared Perception (Sight Group) (5 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) 0
Powers Cost: 447
Cost Skill
26 Computer Programming (Computer Networks, Hacking and Computer Security, Personal Computers, Artificial Intelligence, Mainframes and Supercomputers, Military Computers) 20-
3 Cryptography 13-
7 Electronics 15-
17 Inventor 20-
3 KS: Hi-Tech Industry 13-
3 KS: Scientific Community 13-
5 Lockpicking 15-
7 Mechanics 15-
3 Scientist
9 1) SS: Computer Science 20- (10 Active Points)
9 2) SS: Cybernetics 20- (10 Active Points)
9 3) SS: Electrical Engineer 20- (10 Active Points)
2 4) SS: Gravitics 13- (3 Active Points)
1 5) SS: Inorganic Chemistry 11- (2 Active Points)
2 6) SS: Mathematics 13- (3 Active Points)
9 7) SS: Mechanical Engineering 20- (10 Active Points)
2 8) SS: Metallurgy 13- (3 Active Points)
2 9) SS: Physics 13- (3 Active Points)
7 10) SS: Psionic Engineering 18- (8 Active Points)
9 11) SS: Vehicle Engineer 20- (10 Active Points)
9 12) SS: Weapons Engineer 20- (10 Active Points)
3 Security Systems 13-
10 Systems Operation (Communications Systems, Environmental Systems, Medical Systems, FTL Sensors, Medical Sensors, Sensor Jamming Equipment) 13-
20 Weaponsmith (Energy Weapons) 22-
6 Weaponsmith (Slugthrowers) 15-
Skills Cost: 183
Cost Perk
10 Money: Wealthy
15 Private Workshop/Research Facility
3 Contact: Cavalier (Contact has useful Skills or resources, Contact limited by identity, Good relationship with Contact) 11-
3 Contact: Victory (Contact has useful Skills or resources, Contact limited by identity, Good relationship with Contact) 11-
2 Contact: Black Mask (Contact has useful Skills or resources, Contact limited by identity, Good relationship with Contact) 8-
Perks Cost: 36
Cost Talent
5 Eidetic Memory
3 Lightning Calculator
6 Speed Reading: x100
Talents Cost: 14
Val Disadvantages
5 Dependent NPC: Alyssa Kwon (Cousin): 8- (Infrequently), Normal, Useful noncombat position or skills
10 Distinctive Features: Mutant : Easily Concealed, Always Noticed and Causes Major Reaction, Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses
20 Hunted : IHA 11- (Frequently) (As Pow, NCI, Harshly Punish)
20 Hunted : VIPER 8- (Occasionally), More Powerful, NCI, Harshly Punish
20 Hunted: ARGENT 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, Harshly Punish)
10 Hunted: DOSPA 8- (Occasionally), More Powerful, NCI, Watching
20 Psychological Limitation: Code Against Killing Common, Total
15 Psychological Limitation: Relates better to machines than people (Very Common, Moderate)
10 Reputation: Supergenius: , Frequently (11-)
5 Rivalry: Defender: Professional (; Rival is As Powerful; Seek to Outdo, Embarrass, or Humiliate Rival; Rival Aware of Rivalry)
15 Secret Identity: Etienne Trang: Frequently (11-), Major

Base Points: 200Experience Required: 400Total Experience Available: 400Experience Unspent: 0Total Character Cost: 750

Height: 1.83 m Hair: Black
Weight: 69.00 kg Eyes: Brown
Appearance: Etienne is kall and skinny. He has black hair and dark brown eyes. He is of mixed vietnamese and french heritage.

The Warhawk armor is silver with black arms and legs. The faceplate is gold and a golden "wings" design is on the chest. His partical cannona nd Machine Gun are both black and contained in a "backpack" panel on his back. He grabs the handels and pulls the guns into place on his shoulders to fire. He can only fire one at a time.

Personality: Noble in his own way, Warhawk still feels more comfortable in his armor and surrounded by machines. He has come to see the Avengers as an extension of his family and can interact with them far more comfortably than he can with the general public. He comes alive in chat rooms and message board forums, he's still hesitant, but it's more comfortable. He answers tech questions and studies how people deal with eachother. Women scare the living daylights out of him and it will probably be years before he's ready for dating.Quote:"Ankylosaur, you so don't deserve armor that cool."Background: Etienne Trang is a mutant with cyberpathic and hyper invention abilities. He is a scientific prodigy who can talk to calculators. Always getting along better with machines than people, he none the less answered the call to heroism when he reached adulthood. As Warhawk, he preferred to fight his battles against the forces of evil alone. When he proved unable to protect Boston from Mechanon on his own, he realized for the first time that he needed people as well as machines. The Avengers formed after Powerman's funeral, and Warhawk was present. He has made a concerted effort to get to know the people he protects. His cousin Alyssa has exhibited mutant abilities recently, and Etienne seeks to protect her and keep her from "bad elements".Powers/Tactics: A powered armor specialist with standard weapons, blasters, machineguns, particle beams, restraining devices. The armor augments his physical attributes and provides mobility, sensory enhancement, and protection.

Warhawk also has mid level cybernetic abilities, his most potente being a "Psionic Defense Scambler". It's an invention he developed in his mind, creating a security system that attacks anyone attempting to make psionic contact whith him.

Campaign Use: A little different than your average PA specialist. To reduce his abilities, seperate the Cyberkinetic from the armored fellow and use the one you like best.

Armor upgrades can be as simple as increasing his Active points in his Multipower or by adding gadget after gadget.

Re: Tuesday, October 19th, 2004

Okay less than Two weeks behind. And I am coming to the final weekend for this project...*Gasp* That's right I have 11 characters left which means 354 characters down.

Man. It's been fun. And alot more work than I had anticipated. And it almost ruined my marriage...just kidding.

Anyway two more relatively throwaway characters tomorrow evening and then for the final seven I will give you a taste of exactly what has been running my champions character creating life for much of the last 11 years...

I've probably over hyped it now...

See you all tomorrow.

Wednesday, October 20th, 2004White WolfPlayer: NPC

Val Char Cost
35 STR 25
23 DEX 39
28 CON 36
13 BODY 6
15 INT 5
18 EGO 16
20 PRE 10
12 COM 1
28 PD 13
28 ED 14
6 SPD 27
13 REC 0
56 END 0
45 STUN 0
16" RUN02" SWIM017" LEAP0Characteristics Cost: 192
Cost Power END
10 Grace of the Gods: Power Defense (10 points) 0
3 Hi Range Hearing: Ultrasonic Perception (Hearing Group) 0
10 Hyperacute Olfactory: Discriminatory Sense with Smell 0
5 Infrared Vision: Infrared Perception (Sight Group) 0
8 Iron Willed: Mental Defense (12 points total) 0
13 Leader of the Pack: Mind Link , One Specific Mind, Number of Minds (x8) (20 Active Points); Limited Class Of Minds [subset of a class] (-1/2) 0
2 Steady and willful: Knockback Resistance -1" 0
10 Strong Leaper: Superleap +10" (17" forward, 8 1/2" upward) 1
21 Superhuman Senses: +7 PER with All Sense Groups 0
20 Swift of foot: Running +10" (16" total) 2
15 Toughened Flesh: Armor (5 PD/5 ED) 0
10 Tracking Scent: Tracking with Smell/Taste Group 0
Powers Cost: 127
Wrestling/Martial Arts
12 1) +3 HTH Damage Class(es)
4 2) Block: 1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, +2 DCV, Block, Abort
4 3) Choke: 1/2 Phase, -2 OCV, +0 DCV, Grab One Limb; 3 1/2d6 NND
4 4) Dodge: 1/2 Phase, -- OCV, +5 DCV, Dodge, Affects All Attacks, Abort
4 5) Escape: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +0 DCV, 65 STR vs. Grabs
3 6) Hold: 1/2 Phase, -1 OCV, -1 DCV, Grab Two Limbs, 60 STR for holding on
5 7) Kick: 1/2 Phase, -2 OCV, +1 DCV, 14d6 Strike
4 8) Punch: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +2 DCV, 12d6 Strike
3 9) Slam: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +1 DCV, 10d6 +v/5, Target Falls
3 10) Take Down: 1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, +1 DCV, 10d6 Strike; You Fall, Target Falls
Martial Arts Cost: 46
Cost Skill
35 +7 with HTH Combat
16 Animal Handler (Canines) 20-
3 AK: Alaskan Wilderness 12-
3 Acrobatics 14-
3 Breakfall 14-
3 Climbing 14-
2 KS: Eskimo Lore 11-
2 KS: Native American Mythology 11-
2 Navigation (Land) 12-
3 Riding 14-
13 Shadowing 17-
7 Stealth 16-
3 Streetwise 13-
16 Survival (Arctic/Subarctic, Temperate/Subtropical, Mountain, Urban) 16-
19 Tracking 20-
4 WF: Common Melee Weapons, Common Missile Weapons
Skills Cost: 134
Cost Perk
30 Follower: 10 Wolves
Perks Cost: 30
Cost Talent
6 Combat Luck: 3 PD/3 ED
15 Danger Sense (self only, out of combat, Intuitional) 12-
Talents Cost: 21
Val Disadvantages
10 Distinctive Features: Aura of nature's power Not Concealable, Always Noticed and Causes Major Reaction, Detectable Only By Unusual Senses
10 Enraged: when takes body or ally downed Uncommon, go 8-, recover 11-
10 Hunted: Bloodwolf 8- (Occasionally), As Powerful, Harshly Punish
20 Hunted: FBI 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, Harshly Punish)
10 Hunted: Fenris 8- (Occasionally), As Powerful, Harshly Punish
20 Hunted: VIPER 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, Harshly Punish)
20 Psychological Limitation: Code vs Killing Common, Total
15 Psychological Limitation: Seeks Justice Common, Strong
10 Psychological Limitation: wanderlust Uncommon, Strong
10 Reputation: Violent Criminal, Sometimes (8-), Extreme
15 Social Limitation: Secret Identity (Lee Redwolf) Frequently (11-), Major

Base Points: 200Experience Required: 200Total Experience Available: 200Experience Unspent: 0Total Character Cost: 550

Height: 1.88 m Hair: Brown
Weight: 99.00 kg Eyes: Brown
Appearance: Handsome Amerind with black hair and gray eyes. Wears a black body suit with white gloves lined with teeth, a white wolf headdress, black trunks, white legs and white boots.Personality: Just trying to find some justice in the worldQuote:...Background: A hero from alaska who spent the early part of his career on the run from crooked cops in the northwest United States. He has worked with many superheroes and teams as he has travelled North America. He has yet to settle on one city.

Another "Cool pic from Champions Book" Character

Powers/Tactics: A martial artist with impressive physical and sensory abilities. White Wolf can also speak with any canine.Campaign Use: He can be a member of an NPC group or just a lone hero encountered anywhere. He would be considered an expert on Alaskan native lore if ever the need arose.