Sentiels and Justice Squadron

L.Craig

I believe thay also were in the 5ed supliment Champions: News of the World.

That's where the complete recent rosters (as of a few years ago) for both teams can be found, with full 5E character sheets and write-ups for all of them. Champions Universe for 6E lists the same members for both teams.

Digital Hero #s 13, 14, 16, 17, 18, 19, and 20 present a history of the Sentinels from their founding in the 1960s and into the 1970s, with full entries for several members, allies, and normals associated with the team. However, this material can't be considered "official" as Steve Long defined it, since it hasn't appeared in a published Hero Games book. In fact I did find one detail of the Sentinels' history in DH that differs from later book publication. 

At the time, the write-ups for the Silver Age characters in the Sentinels and Fab Five were as "official" as it got, since I created them. Of course, that may no longer apply, but I intend for them all to show up again in Silver Age Champions when I get to writing that (I've been playtesting a campaign of it for almost a year now.) dw

On a related note, I would love to have made a Champions Heros book, basically a Villian Volume for the good guys. Of corse it would be filled with modern, official Hero System, current year heros.

Well, I can dream, but I'm advise by my lawyer not to hold my breath.

On a related note, Darren, would it be okay with you if I post my artwork and notes regarding the Silver Age playtest here? There might be stuff you don't want getting out prior to publishing the finished product.

I don't think it can hurt. Everybody gets that nothing would be official or even close yet, right? RIGHT? dw