Is there a 6th edition Gamemasters Screen?

rtknowles

• 1 month later...

I know it might seem odd, but I have always thought Hero should make a product to support a Pinnacle games GM screen.  I love that thing, it is a 3 landscape panel with pockets on each panel/side so you can customize it. 

I like this one better. It's built better than the Pinnacle Screen comes in whatever color you like and for the Portrait version of the screen is a 4 panel screen. They also have a nice Landscape screen

http://www.hammerdog.com/twgs/

Hey...now that Hero Games has the "Print On Demand" thing figured out, how hard would it be to offer an official, 6th edition GM screen as a "Print On Demand"?

I just haven't been up for figuring out how to get a soft copy onto cardboard for my gaming needs, and would rather pay someone else to do it and send it to me; I can't be the only one, right?

Hey...now that Hero Games has the "Print On Demand" thing figured out, how hard would it be to offer an official, 6th edition GM screen as a "Print On Demand"?

I just haven't been up for figuring out how to get a soft copy onto cardboard for my gaming needs, and would rather pay someone else to do it and send it to me; I can't be the only one, right?

I normally just print them onto card stock, then I either use a drop in game screen like the ones mentioned above or laminate the page for repeated use.    I use card stock because a) when I laminate them I want something on both sides and regular paper will bleed through and card stock slides into the screen pockets easier than regular paper.  

I will say that the 5th edition GM screen that came with the pack was the single greatest Hero product I owned before Hero Designer came out. That thing was awesome with the charts and tables. And six panels portrait-oriented, too! Come to think of it, the tables haven't changed that much. I should dust it off and see how close it is to 6th edition stats...

I will say that the 5th edition GM screen that came with the pack was the single greatest Hero product I owned before Hero Designer came out. That thing was awesome with the charts and tables. And six panels portrait-oriented, too! Come to think of it, the tables haven't changed that much. I should dust it off and see how close it is to 6th edition stats...

We use the 5th ed screen and it works fine. If there are conflicts they are generally ignored by my group.

• 2 months later...

Tasha: That's exactly what I've been looking for - thankyouthankyouthankyou!! :yes:

BDG - I have some landscape inserts I made that I can sent you, they are PDF.

I actually laminated mine and just lay them on the table and can write on them.  But they work well in a screen too. 

Hello all,

I'm wondering if Hammerdog still sells these screens? 

I made a purchase and have emailed them a couple of times to make sure it went through... and I have not gotten a response both times.

Is the company still in business and they just don't answer emails? Or should I be contacting Paypal for a refund?

Thanks much. :)

I don't know about Hammerdog. 

I got my screens via my FLGS.

The ones I use are currently available at here and here.

I always preferred landscape, they are lower and less of a wall between me and players.  Plus if I just lay them flat they are easier to position.

But YMMV

Thanks for responding, Spence.  :)

I like your idea of landscape, but the documents I plan on inserting (provided on these forums by a very helpful member) are portrait, so rather than try to make them landscape... I figure I'll just laminate them and slip them in.

I just hope that the game screen will arrive and that I didn't send $30+ out to etherspace.  ;)

Thanks for responding, Spence.   :)

I like your idea of landscape, but the documents I plan on inserting (provided on these forums by a very helpful member) are portrait, so rather than try to make them landscape... I figure I'll just laminate them and slip them in.

I just hope that the game screen will arrive and that I didn't send $30+ out to etherspace.   ;)

Well if you need some HERO landscape panels I have some that I made and a couple that I downloaded from the old HERO website.  Let me know and I can send them. 

Hello all,

I'm wondering if Hammerdog still sells these screens? 

I made a purchase and have emailed them a couple of times to make sure it went through... and I have not gotten a response both times.

Is the company still in business and they just don't answer emails? Or should I be contacting Paypal for a refund?

Thanks much. :)

I bought mine last year. They took a bit to get here and they weren't really into the whole communication thing. I did get the screen.