20 END 0

10 BODY 0

20/50 STUN 0 Total Characteristic Cost: 1

Movement: Running: 12m/24m

Flight: 53m/1696m

Leaping: 2m/4m

Swimming: 4m/8m

Cost Powers END

Energy form, all slots Only In Alternate Identity (-¼), Unified Power (-¼)

5 1) +8 STR (8 Active Points) 1

11 2) +8 DEX (16 Active Points)

10 3) +15 CON (15 Active Points)

20 4) +6 OCV (30 Active Points)

20 5) +6 DCV (30 Active Points)

27 6) +4 SPD (40 Active Points)

5 7) +8 PD (8 Active Points)

5 8) +8 ED (8 Active Points)

7 9) +11 REC (11 Active Points)

10 10) +30 STUN (15 Active Points)

33 11) Endurance Reserve (125 END, 25 REC) (50 Active Points) 0

50 12) Resistant Protection (15 PD/15 ED/10 Mental Defense/10 Power Defense) (75 Active Points) 0

11 13) Absorption 11 BODY (energy), Expanded Effect (x3 Characteristics or Powers simultaneously) (+1) (22 Active Points); Only Restores To Starting Values (-½) 0

24 14) Life Support (Eating: Character only has to eat once per week; Immunity All terrestrial diseases; Immunity: All terrestrial poisons; Longevity: Immortal; Safe in High Pressure; Safe in High Radiation; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum; Self-Contained Breathing; Sleeping: Character only has to sleep 8 hours per week) (36 Active Points) 0

13 15) Spatial Awareness (Sight Group) (20 Active Points) 0

73 Energy Manipulation: Multipower, 109-point reserve, (109 Active Points); all slots Only In Alternate Identity (-¼), Unified Power (-¼)

5f 1) Gravity bolt: Blast 9d6, Reduced Endurance (½ END; +¼), No Range Modifier (+½) (79 Active Points) 3

Notes: 11d6 w/ ranged MA max flight 20m

5f 2) Laser Bolt: Killing Attack - Ranged 3d6, Reduced Endurance (½ END; +¼), No Range Modifier (+½) (79 Active Points) 3

Notes: 3d6+1 RKA w/ ranged MA max flight 20m

4f 3) (Total: 77 Active Cost, 43 Real Cost) Killing Attack - Ranged ½d6, Reduced Endurance (½ END; +½), Area Of Effect Nonselective (128m Cone; +1), Penetrating (x2; +1), Autofire (3 shots; +¼), Non-Standard Attack Power (+1) (47 Active Points); No Range (-½) (Real Cost: 23) plus Sight and Radio Groups Flash 2d6, Area Of Effect Nonselective (128m Cone; +1) (30 Active Points) (Real Cost: 20) 5

Notes: Max Flight 22m

15v 4) Flight 53m, x32 Noncombat, Costs Endurance Only To Activate (+¼), Usable [As Second Mode Of Movement] (Swimming; +¼) (109 Active Points) 9

Notes: Max Non-combat 3,392 mph or Mach 4.405 at sea level

6f 5) Space Flight 17m, Costs Endurance Only To Activate (+¼), MegaScale (1m = 1 trillion km; +4) (89 Active Points) 8

Notes: 10.54 million miles per phase or 28.33 x the speed of light or warp 5.32 in star trek

5 Basic Shot +2 +0 Weapon, ranged attack

Notes: +2 damage classes +1 for no range mod

5 Basic Disarm +2 +0 Weapon, Strike

Notes: +2 DC's +1 for no range

5 Flying Dodge -- +4 Dodge All Attacks, Abort; FMove

Perks

4 Money: Well Off

Talents

3 +1/+1d6 Striking Appearance (vs. all characters)

Skills

3 Scientist

1 1) Nuclear Physics: Science Skill 11- (2 Active Points)

1 2) Physics: Science Skill 11- (2 Active Points)

1 3) Quantum Physics: Science Skill 11- (2 Active Points)

3 Charm 13-

3 Computer Programming 13-

3 Navigation 13-

3 Persuasion 13-

Total Powers & Skill Cost: 399

Total Cost: 400

400+ Matching Complications

10 Distinctive Features: Glows like a freaking star (Concealable; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)

20 Enraged: when normals are harmed (Common), go 11-, recover 11-

20 Hunted: by the corperation that caused her transformation Infrequently (Mo Pow; NCI; Harshly Punish)

20 Psychological Complication: Protective of normals (Very Common; Strong)

5 Social Complication: Secret Id Infrequently, Minor

Total Complications Points: 400

Background/History: Substandard equipmet used by the company Joan use to work for is the cause of her transformation

Personality/Motivation: Protect the innocent

Quote:

Powers/Tactics:

post-136-0-98135100-1388381768_thumb.jpg

her hero Id is an energy form

she pretty much is no longer human as she is immortal,no need to breath,just about all life support(needs to eat once a week is more psy lim I'll buy no need to eat later)

she has to divide up her power to do stuff(flight and fight)

She can also go into space at warp 5+(figured by Starfleet Battles)

thanks for the like

53       Energy Manipulation:  Multipower, 79-point reserve,  (79 Active Points); all slots Only In Alternate Identity (-¼), Unified Power (-¼)   

3f        1)  Gravity bolt:  Blast 6d6, Reduced Endurance (½ END; +¼), No Range Modifier (+½) (52 Active Points)         2

Notes:  12d6 w/ ranged MA    max flight 21m

4f        2)  Laser Bolt:  Killing Attack - Ranged 2d6+1, Reduced Endurance (½ END; +¼), No Range Modifier (+½) (61 Active Points)         2

Notes:  3d6+1 RKA w/ ranged MA    max flight 14m

I think you mean 10d6 and 3d6KA -- since the Martial Arts package was not bought with the "No Range Modifier" Advantage on it, the DC's gained from the Martial Manuevers would be reduced by -1/2.

Updated to include no range mod(in martial maneuver)

dropped extra body

Extra damage classes w/ ranged martial maneuvers(increased base power)

FTL(forgot I gave her mega scale flight that is X28 the speed of flight)

Technically how would you buy no range mod on an MA  as since there is no function in HD to do so

I did it by taking 1 point (= to a +1/2 advantage) for the 2 points spent on DC's and did it inside for both martial maneuvers ,as only the Damage Classes get charged

53       Energy Manipulation:  Multipower, 79-point reserve,  (79 Active Points); all slots Only In Alternate Identity (-¼), Unified Power (-¼)   

3f        1)  Gravity bolt:  Blast 6d6, Reduced Endurance (½ END; +¼), No Range Modifier (+½) (52 Active Points)         2

4f        2)  Laser Bolt:  Killing Attack - Ranged 2d6+1, Reduced Endurance (½ END; +¼), No Range Modifier (+½) (61 Active Points)         2

I think you mean 10d6 and 3d6KA -- since the Martial Arts package was not bought with the "No Range Modifier" Advantage on it, the DC's gained from the Martial Manuevers would be reduced by -1/2.

Are you sure?

I don't have my books handy but I didn't think Manuever Damage is prorated when applied to an Advantaged attack. 

I'll check later when I get home.

Had the points to cut so no big deal
I was able to increase the MP size to get the base damage up  to 9d6

used the 3rd DC in the MA maneuver(cost 2pts)to pay for the advantage and the spare went to OCV
the DL version has been updated

Are you sure?

I don't have my books handy but I didn't think Manuever Damage is prorated when applied to an Advantaged attack. 

I'll check later when I get home.

I'm glad I downloaded and saved a copy of the Rules FAQ (one thing that did not migrate from the old website).

I would argue that No Range Modifier should be counted the same way that the Ranged Advantage is below.

from the 6e FAQ:

Q: For purposes of the Adding Damage rules, would Telekinesis (STR 40), which costs 60 Active Points, have 8 DCs or 12 DCs?

A: As written, and for the sake of consistency, the standard rule applies, making it 12 DCs. However, from a gameplay standpoint, I think many GMs would be perfectly comfortable ruling that it’s only 8 DCs. If you analogize Telekinesis to “STR with the Ranged Advantage,” and note that Ranged (+½) generally isn’t considered to be an Advantage that “directly affects how the victim takes damage,” from a practical perspective it works just fine as “8 DCs.”

I like the character overall.

The sellback of OMCV and DMCV is slightly cheesy. I might require a Complication like "Outspoken", "Easy to read", or "Expressive body language" to cover it.

She is extremely vulnerable to Adjustment Powers.

Excellent use of ranged Martial Arts. More characters should be developed this way.

Figuring a base mentalist is MOCV7 vs a typical non-mentalist w/ a MDCV of 3

the Mentalist has a 95% chance of hitting(15 or less)

vs a 1 MDCV it goes to to 99%(17 or less)

the difference is 4% and the gain is 12 pts

Gaining control or effect is still a different story

This is the effect of decoupling the figured stats ,some stuff is now useless or dead weight

My big problem is the DMCV of 1 (I also don't normally allow selling back OMCV, but that is a house rule)