The Ms Champions Universe contest

Hermit

The fabulous Foxbat has kidnapped some of the most beautiful and sensual super heroes and super villains of the CU. He plans to have a grand "Ms Super" contest between them.

Who do you think would qualify as a contestant, with the (perhaps faulty) assumption that while Freddy is a loon, he might be fit to judge with some good taste?

And, of course, how long do you think he'd live before they wadded his beaten carcass for this affrontery? :)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Pattern Ghost

Don't the highest COM scores belong to some of the meanest, toughest villainesses in the CU?

Good question, I wasn't sure just who was the "fairest of them all" in the CU., it's partially why I asked.

Foxbat's plan might be doomed to failure...
Well, yes, but uhm, does he have one that isn't? :)

I don't have the new CU or CKC, but I remember quite a few of the meanest ladies in CE were higher COM types:

CE Survey says...

Bora: 24 COM, 580cp

Mentalla: 20 COM, 453cp

Pantera: 20 COM, 335cp

Scorpia: 16 COM, 301cp

Thunder: 14 COM, 200cp

Panda: 20 COM, 371cp

Black Diamond: 10 COM, 215cp

Esper: 24 COM, 316cp

Gremlin: 10 COM, 230cp

Lady Blue: 20 COM, 258cp

Ladybug: 14 COM, 408 cp

Rainbow Archer: 18 COM, 297cp

Sparkler: 10 COM, 256cp

The two 24 COM go to Bora and Esper. I wouldn't want to be Foxbat trying to collect those two. Ladybug seems to be the exception to the rule, with a lowly 14 COM, but that might be on account of her being an armor type.

My vote goes for solitaire. And considering her write-up in the ultimate mentalist - Freddy should hide.

Unless of course he's conned his "league of villiany" into action again, which he does from time to time in my games. It always falls apart, usually with Foxbat lying low, hiding from his own team members, for a while. At its peak it included: Firewing, Grond, and Gigaton (destroyer bit the big one pre-campaign to make way for ... someone else... in my game). They got annoyed when they discovered he wasn't trashing the smithsonian to grab the Hope Diamond (his stated plan), and that it was just a diversion to get his hands on a mint condition Superman #1!

Heh he he. I once played Foxbat as a PC. He did a panty raid on the Champions HQ. He also managed to hide a camera and got nice nude shots of Flare and Rose which he promptly sold to Penthouse magazine. Flare beat the crap out of him, but it was well worth it. :D

Originally posted by Pattern Ghost

What are their COM scores?

I wasn't sure I should post them as I seem to recall the DoJ/HERO guys prefering stats not be posted too freely for official characters. However, all were above 20 COM.

It would seem V'han is the beauty queen of the CKC with the highest score. Can't say the drawing quite supports that, but hey :)

Originally posted by Hermit

I wasn't sure I should post them as I seem to recall the DoJ/HERO guys prefering stats not be posted too freely for official characters. However, all were above 20 COM.

It would seem V'han is the beauty queen of the CKC with the highest score. Can't say the drawing quite supports that, but hey :)

That's cool. Mebbe I should take my post down?

I choose to go old school and bring in a ringer.

Ambrosia from Champions of the North is still the hottest Champions chick...ever. Period. Nuff said! Hands down! End of story.

Let's also remember, Ambrosia isn't really a bad girl...she's just drawn that way. :D

Originally posted by Blue

Howler.

And the chick in the kilt. Love them plaid skirts... on girls, that is.

The chick in the kilt would be Cateran. That kilt does work for her - legs that go on forever (at 6' 4", they should). And as her writeup and the website sideart verifies, she's a redhead, which means she'd probably get Hermit's vote.

Howler's drawing probably has the highest "va-voom" quotient, though. She also has "Distinctive Features: Sultry Voice," which would probably help during the interview portion of the pageant.