The Ms Champions Universe contest

Hermit

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Hermit

I hope John doesn't mind me tooting a horn for him, but out of 5th Edition lady heroes, it looks like the lady in the lead is the nigh divine Megaera who appears in DH#13 in the MC8. She matches V'han in Comliness (And beats her cold in both drawings).

Ok. Looks like it's time to check the collections... of course, I'll have to skip out of work to do that... Damn this work! Always getting in the way!

BTW, Foxbat Girl would probably entice the trashy vote.

Originally posted by lemming

Ok. Looks like it's time to check the collections... of course, I'll have to skip out of work to do that... Damn this work! Always getting in the way!

BTW, Foxbat Girl would probably entice the trashy vote.

There was a write up for the Batfox on the old boards...

We're dealing with the fallout from Foxbat doing JUST THAT VERY THING right now.

See, he got his hands on a Magic Lamp and made a wish...

Now Sagitarrius of the Zodiac, who was one of his 'really close girls' when his global Mind Control "You Really Like Foxbat" went off, is after him. And when I say 'after' I mean she brought Aquarius, Leo, Scorpio, Aries and Gemini with her for the express intent of killing him.

And the San Diego Knights have to save him... even though THEY don't like him EITHER! (Half the team is female, and while none of them got 'used' by Foxbat, they still loathe him for it.)

Originally posted by Hermit

I hope John doesn't mind me tooting a horn for him, but out of 5th Edition lady heroes, it looks like the lady in the lead is the nigh divine Megaera who appears in DH#13 in the MC8. She matches V'han in Comliness (And beats her cold in both drawings).

Megaera gets my vote too. Shes the whole package "All this and Divine Power too!"

Speaking for myself, I think you have to include PRE into the equation.

Also double checked, and Esper of CKC now clocks in at PRE/COM of 25/20 -- downgraded from her Classic Enemy score of 25/24. That's not quite on V'han's level (30/26) but gives her a slight edge on Cateran (who is drawn far better than 25/16). She'd be the opposite of Zephyr's 20/24.

Photon has a 15/22 -- all looks, not much substance. Tesseract comes out at 18/20 while Howler comes out 20/18.

As for Ambrosia, I ran up to check my copy of CotN. She's listed at a "mere" 20/20 -- I say mere because she's pictured at 25/26 and the rewritten version for my campaign is 30/30 with a +40 COM as a power that costs END.

Nether of European Enemies clocks in at 30/20 for the record.

Originally posted by phydaux

Batfox? As in a female Foxbat?

He he he... I vote for posting her here.

So now there's Foxbat, Batfox, Foxbatboy and Foxbatgirl...

God, I love it!

*Sheepish* Sorry, didn't want to go too off topic for this thread, and since it wasn't official or anything, not sure Batfox would be in the running. Actually, she's 'only' (only in the super hero genre could that adjective apply to women) got a 20 COM, but hey :)

Re: Thank you, next!

Originally posted by Prometheus

Aren't you guys forgetting the talent section of the judging? V'han is great at ordering minions around, but have you ever seen her try to clog dance? Forget it.

That assumes Foxbat even gives a damn about the talent section of the contest, beyond the contestant's talents at shaking thier booties. :D:P

Originally posted by TheEmerged

As for Ambrosia, I ran up to check my copy of CotN. She's listed at a "mere" 20/20 -- I say mere because she's pictured at 25/26 and the rewritten version for my campaign is 30/30 with a +40 COM as a power that costs END.

Of course, that goes into the old subject of COM being damn near useless as a Characteristic or Special Power- unless you change the rules to make it work like the GURPS Attractiveness Advantage or the new HERO rules for positive Reputation Perk.

JMO.

JG