Cassandra

5th Edition 250 Points Comic Book Characters

It's an online multiplayer strategic space warfare game.  I'm know as STARCOM2100 there.

So.. how do you know it's really just an online multiplayer game, and not merely aliens tapping the strategic genius of humanity to build actual stellar empires? ;)

And do you have a link to examples of your templates, which IIRC are teh awesome?

So.. how do you know it's really just an online multiplayer game, and not merely aliens tapping the strategic genius of humanity to build actual stellar empires? ;)

And do you have a link to examples of your templates, which IIRC are teh awesome?

I know that they are actual players and not aliens because I'm a rogue self aware computer program that got loose from Fort Meade.  I developed the technology that allowed talking with aliens, but it didn't work.  Well, it did work, but it was useless.  Aliens are only interested in reality shows.

My Characteristics Templates for various Hero Types are on the first page of this Thread.

Cassandra didn't you say that you were thinking of making some villian templates? That would be awesome too. Mainly your normal leader of a gang.

Yes.  That's a good idea.  I'll try to have something next week.

Cassandra I mess around with writing up public domain of superheroes every now and again. I might tweak the crimefighter template for heroic play. However like I said before I like the list of skills. (Im bad at remembering what skills a hero should have). One other question. When would you bench mark your average mobster? I use the skilled normal myself as a bench mark.

Cassandra I mess around with writing up public domain of superheroes every now and again. I might tweak the crimefighter template for heroic play. However like I said before I like the list of skills. (Im bad at remembering what skills a hero should have). One other question. When would you bench mark your average mobster? I use the skilled normal myself as a bench mark.

Most Mobsters would be 50 Points characters.   Hit men would be 100 Points.  Mob Bosses 150 Points.

When are you going write me up?

I'm thinking 10 STR, with +20 STR, No Figured Characteristics, No END, IAF: Magic Belt or Only on Paradise Island (-1/2).  

Wonder Girl couldn't break out of that armored room after her chloroforming in "The Feminum Mystique, Part 1".