3 Breakfall

3 Combat Piloting [Combat Aircraft]

3 FB: Federal Police Powers

2 FB: Member of the Lower Nobility 

3 Mimicry

4 Navigation [Air/Ground/Sea] 

Total Skills Cost: 23

Cost Powers

10 EC [Magic Belt]-15 Points, IAF: Magic Belt (-1/2)

7 1) Mind Control 10d6, No Range (-1/2), OAF: Magic Lasso (-1)

10    ) STR +30

) Stretching 4", Always Direct (-1/4), No Noncombat (-1/4), Only To Inflict Damage (-1/4), 

3 ES: UV Sight, OIF: Blue Suit (-1/2)

10 Multipower (15 Points) IAF: Magic Belt (-1/2)

1 u) Leaping +15"

1 u) Running +5", 4x NCM

1 u) Swimming +10", 4x NCM

5 LS: Breathe Underwater, High Pressure, Intense Cold, OIF: Blue Suit (-1/2)

5 LS: Longevity [Immortal]

20 Missile Deflection [All Ranged Attacks] +5, OIF: Bracelets (-1/2)

Total Powers Cost: 73

18 hours ago, Cassandra said:

(Under Construction)

Wonder Woman (Lynda Carter)

Val Char Cost

15 STR 5

23 DEX 48

20 CON 20

10 BODY 0

18 INT 8

18 EGO 16

20 PRE 10

18 COM 4

7 PD 4

7 ED 3

4 SPD 7

7 REC 0

40 END 0

28 STUN 0

Total Characteristics Cost: 125 Points

Cost Skills

3 Acrobatics 

3 Breakfall

3 Combat Piloting [Combat Aircraft]

3 Mimicry

4 Navigation [Air/Ground/Sea] 

Total Skills Cost: 23

Cost Powers

10 EC [Magic Belt]-15 Points, IAF: Magic Belt (-1/2)

7 1) Mind Control 10d6, No Range (-1/2), OAF: Magic Lasso (-1)

10    ) STR +30

) Stretching 4", Always Direct (-1/4), No Noncombat (-1/4), Only To Inflict Damage (-1/4), 

3 ES: UV Sight, OIF: Blue Suit (-1/2)

1 u) Leaping +15"

1 u) Running +5", 4x NCM

1 u) Swimming +10", 4x NCM

5 LS: Breathe Underwater, High Pressure, Intense Cold, OIF: Blue Suit (-1/2)

20 Missile Deflection [All Ranged Attacks] +5, OIF: Bracelets (-1/2)

Total Powers Cost: 73

If you're including the blue diving suit and the federal police powers, you're going with the Season 2 & 3 version of the character set in the 1970's on a different network rather than the season 1 set in the 1940's.

In those later seasons, I don't recall her magic belt ever being taken away from her or being mentioned as the source of her strength. I'd be tempted to not buy her enhanced strength through a focus. Sell back the extra STUN that version of enhanced strength gives her. If you're planning to buy up her PD some anyway, that change would be cost neutral or maybe save a point.

The Stretching could perform a Grab as well as inflict damage. The Mind Control was only after a successful Grab with the lasso.

As for her PRE, some or all of it could be Only in Hero ID. She wasn't as impressive when a government agent as she was as Wonder Woman.

4 hours ago, archer said:

If you're including the blue diving suit and the federal police powers, you're going with the Season 2 & 3 version of the character set in the 1970's on a different network rather than the season 1 set in the 1940's.

In those later seasons, I don't recall her magic belt ever being taken away from her or being mentioned as the source of her strength. I'd be tempted to not buy her enhanced strength through a focus. Sell back the extra STUN that version of enhanced strength gives her. If you're planning to buy up her PD some anyway, that change would be cost neutral or maybe save a point.

The Stretching could perform a Grab as well as inflict damage. The Mind Control was only after a successful Grab with the lasso.

As for her PRE, some or all of it could be Only in Hero ID. She wasn't as impressive when a government agent as she was as Wonder Woman.

She did take her belt off in The Man Who Could Move The World to make herself helpless.  So she's going to need oratory and persuasion. 

I might buy the blue suit as a multiform.

Wonder Woman (Lynda Carter ABC)

Val Char Cost

15 STR 5

20 DEX 30

20 CON 20

10 BODY 0

13 INT 3

20 EGO 20

15 PRE 5

18 COM 4

5 PD 2

5 ED 1

4 SPD 10

7 REC 0

40 END 0

28 STUN 0

Total Characteristics Cost: 100 Points

Cost Skills

3 Acrobatics 13-

3 Breakfall 13-

3 Bureaucratics 12-

5 Cramming

3 Mimicry 12-

3 Navigation [Air/Ground] 12-

3 Paramedic 12-

Total Skills Cost: 25 Points

Cost Powers

10 Armor +5 rPD +5 rED, OIF: Costume (-1/2)

20 EB 8d6, OAF: Tiara (-1)

10 EC [Magic Lasso]-25 Points, No Range (-1/2), OAF: Magic Lasso (-1)

10 1) Entangle 2d6 DEF 2, Based on EGO Combat Value (+1), Takes No Damage From Physical Attacks (+1/4), Works Against EGO, No STR (+1/4)

10 2) Mind Control 10d6

6 Flight 3", Megascale [1km] (+1/4), Usable Simultaneously (+1/2), IIF[Bulky]: Invisible Plane (-3/4)

1 u) Leaping +15"

1 u) Running +5", 8x NCM

20 Missile Deflection [All Ranged Attacks] +5, OIF: Feminium Bracelets (-1/2)

12 STR +25, No Figured Characteristics, IAF: Magic Belt (-1/2)

4 Stretching 4", Always Direct (-1/4), Limited Body Parts (-1/4), Only To Inflict Damage (-1/2), No Noncombat (-1/4), [1c/Recoverable] (-1 1/4), OAF: Magic Lasso (-1)

6 Transform: Instant Change [Any], Gestures (-1/4)

Total Powers Cost: 125 Points

Total Cost: 250 Points

150+ Disadvantages

10 DNPC: Maj. Steve Trevor (Unaware Useful Normal) 8-

10 DNPC: Random Innocent (Normal) 8-

10 Hunted: Nazi Spies (Less Powerful/NCI) 8-

20 Normal Characteristics Maxima

20 PsyL: Code Of The Hero (Very Common/Strong)

10 SocL: Secret Identity [Princess Diana of Paradise Island/Yeoman Diana Prince, USN]

20 Vuln: Chloroform/Sleep Gas, 2x STUN (Common)

Total Disadvantages Cost: 250 Points

1 hour ago, Cassandra said:

She did take her belt off in The Man Who Could Move The World to make herself helpless.  So she's going to need oratory and persuasion. 

I might buy the blue suit as a multiform.

Since the blue diving suit didn’t add any powers except keeping America from seeing Lynda Carter wet and falling out of her usual outfit, I’d just put it under instant change.

If you want to see that just go to YouTube and lookup her time on Battle of the Network Stars.

41 minutes ago, Tjack said:

Since the blue diving suit didn’t add any powers except keeping America from seeing Lynda Carter wet and falling out of her usual outfit, I’d just put it under instant change.

If you want to see that just go to YouTube and lookup her time on Battle of the Network Stars.

Someone is a fan.

There is also Bobbi Jo and the Outlaw.

29 minutes ago, Cassandra said:

Someone is a fan.

There is also Bobbi Jo and the Outlaw.

Oh, yes.  I had the poster of her in the tied off shirt and low slung jeans when I was a teenager.  As for Bobbi Jo you have to go on a different kind of site to find clips of that.   I declined mentioning the film in order to keep the conversation PG rated.

2 hours ago, Cassandra said:

Wonder Woman (Lynda Carter ABC)

Val Char Cost

15 STR 5

20 DEX 30

20 CON 20

10 BODY 0

13 INT 3

20 EGO 20

15 PRE 5

18 COM 4

5 PD 2

5 ED 1

4 SPD 10

7 REC 0

40 END 0

28 STUN 0

Cost Skills

3 Acrobatics 13-

3 Breakfall 13-

3 Bureaucratics 12-

5 Cramming

3 Mimicry 12-

3 Navigation [Air/Ground] 12-

3 Paramedic 12-

Cost Powers

10 Armor +5 rPD +5 rED, OIF: Costume (-1/2)

20 EB 8d6, OAF: Tiara (-1)

10 EC [Magic Lasso]-25 Points, No Range (-1/2), OAF: Magic Lasso (-1)

10 1) Entangle 2d6 DEF 2, Based on EGO Combat Value (+1), Takes No Damage From Physical Attacks (+1/4), Works Against EGO, No STR (+1/4)

10 2) Mind Control 10d6

6 Flight 3", Megascale [1km] (+1/4), Usable Simultaneously (+1/2), IIF[Bulky]: Invisible Plane (-3/4)

1 u) Leaping +15"

1 u) Running +5", 8x NCM

20 Missile Deflection [All Ranged Attacks] +5, OIF: Feminium Bracelets (-1/2)

12 STR +25, No Figured Characteristics, IAF: Magic Belt (-1/2)

4 Stretching 4", Always Direct (-1/4), Limited Body Parts (-1/4), Only To Inflict Damage (-1/2), No Noncombat (-1/4), [1c/Recoverable] (-1 1/4), OAF: Magic Lasso (-1)

6 Transform: Instant Change [Any], Gestures (-1/4)

150+ Disadvantages

10 DNPC: Maj. Steve Trevor (Unaware Useful Normal) 8-

10 DNPC: Random Innocent (Normal) 8-

10 Hunted: Nazi Spies (Less Powerful/NCI) 8-

10 SocL: Secret Identity [Princess Diana of Paradise Island/Yeoman Diana Prince, USN]

20 Vuln: Chloroform/Sleep Gas, 2x STUN (Common)

This Wonder Woman is built on my mentalist/mystic characteristics template.  Her Amazon powers outside of Paradise Island from from her Magic Belt (STR/Leaping/Running), Tiara (EB), Magic Lasso (Mind Control/Entangle/Stretching), Bracelets (Missile Deflection) and Costume (Armor).

Her costume is indestructible and offers some protection.  She was punched in the stomach by a martial artist in the CBS series with no effect.  The Entangle is based on EGO Combat Value.  On the show anyone bound by the lasso, including Wonder Woman, no longer resists and allows them self to be controlled. 

I added the Cramming for any of the other skills she's used from time to time (TF: Combat Aircraft, Animal Handler [Apes], Lang: Basic Spanish, etc.)

2 minutes ago, Tjack said:

Oh, yes.  I had the poster of her in the tied off shirt and low slung jeans when I was a teenager.  As for Bobbi Jo you have to go on a different kind of site to find clips of that.   I declined mentioning the film in order to keep the conversation PG rated.

In that regard Lynda was supposed to be one of the Playboy Playmates in Apocalypse Now but her commitment to Wonder Woman meant she was replaced by Colleen Camp.

Mechanical Menace

Val Char Cost

20 STR 10

18 DEX 24

20 CON 20

12 BODY 4

13 INT 3

18 EGO 16

15 PRE 5

18 COM 4

6 PD 2

4 ED 0

4 SPD 12

8 REC 0

40 END 0

32 STUN 0

Cost Skills

3 Acting 12-

3 Computer Programming 12-

5 Cramming

3 Disguise 12-

3 Electronics 12-

3 Mechanics 12-

2 Navigation [Ground] 12-

3 Streetwise 12-

Cost Powers

45 Armor +15 rPD +15 rED

50 Multipower (50 Points)

5 u) EB 10d6 [Electricity]

5 u) Entangle 5d6 DEF 5 [Atlantium Trap]

5 u) Mind Control 10d6 [Powered Armor/Robots]

5 u) Teleport 10", 4x Mass, 8x NCM, 1/2 END (+1/4)

10 ES: N-Ray Vision [Lead[

150+ Disadvantages

10 Hunted: Crisis Response Intelligence Security & Investigation Service [CRISIS] (As Powerful) 8-

10 Hunted: United Superheroes of America (As Powerful) 8-

10 PsyL: Hunting Ultrawoman (Uncommon/Strong)

15 PsyL: Overconfidence (Very Common/Moderate)

15 PsyL: Obsessive (Common/Strong)

10 PsyL: Vengeful (Uncommon/Strong

10 SocL: Secret Identity [Robot] (Occasionally/Major)

Origin:  The Mechanical Menace was an Artificial Intelligence component of an Alien Spacecraft and attempted to invade Earth.  After the Spacecraft was destroyed by Ultraman and Starlet the wreckage was taken to a military base for study.  The Mechanical Menace used it's control over machines to construct a robotic body for itself, and escaped.  Since then it has caused chaos attempting to take over the world, and take revenge on the superheroine Ultrawoman, who the Menace mistakenly believes was the one who destroyed the spacecraft. 

Appearance:  As the Mechanical Menace it appears to be a six foot tall robot out of a 1940's Science Fiction movies.   When dealing with humans it most often disguises itself as a human.  Do to limitations with it's understanding of humans, it can not appear as any specific person.

Powers:  The Mechanical Menace is able to teleport by using the spacecraft's Faster Then Light drive in short hops.  After learning about Ultrawoman it's decided to use Atlantium as a power source, and in traps do to the Heroine's susceptibility to it's radiation.   Due to it's advanced technology it has to power to take over other Robots and Powered Armor wearing humans.

The Mechanical Menace is an original character.

I really like the Mechanical Menace character, so much so that I'd like to use it with a few tweaks.

In my mind, I see it eventually choosing to alter its body into a human female form in order to aid its ability to manipulate people and to help it hide without the need of constant disguises.

Val Char Cost

20 STR 10

20 DEX 30

20 CON 20

12 BODY 4

18 INT 8

14 EGO 8

13 PRE 3

18 COM 4

6 PD 2

5 ED 1

4 SPD 10

8 REC 0

40 END 0

32 STUN 0

changes

+2 DEX 6

+5 INT 5

-4 EGO -8

+1 ED 1

+0 SPD -2

-2 PRE -2

Cost Skills

3 Acting 12-

3 Computer Programming 13-

5 Cramming

3 Disguise 13-

3 Electronics 13-

3 Mechanics 13-

2 Navigation [Ground] 13-

3 Streetwise 12-

A list of Everyman Skills for a starship's AI that didn't used to have a body to interact with its crew. (Dropped from the usual Everyman list are Climbing, Concealment, Shadowing, and Stealth. I'd be trying to pick up some of those with experience.)

Bribery 8- (a way to motivate the crew)

Cryptography 8- (a way to pass the time)

Bureaucratics 8- (an empire runs on its paperwork)

Conversation 8- (more than a way to pass the time because the crew doesn't always share all the information it has)

Deduction 8- (a way to analyze what it learns from the crew)

English (4 points’ worth, includes literacy) (a preparation to help rule the conquered planet)

Paramedics 8- (hey, it used to have a sickbay)

Persuasion 8- (another way to manipulate the crew)

PS: Conqueror 11-  (a time-honored profession in the Empire)

Systems Operation 8- (what use is an AI that can't at least help the crew run the ship?)

TF: Spacecraft (duh) ;)

TF: Ground vehicles  (part of a standard spacecraft load-out for a planetary invasion)

AK: Earth 8- (a basic preparation for the invasion though more knowledge was lost with the ship than was retained)

Cost Powers

45 Armor +15 rPD +15 rED

3 u) Mind Control 10d6 [Powered Armor/Robots]

changes:

-2 points cost on the mind control slot to account for the limitation

2 Base of Operations (10 active points plus 35 points from the base's disadvantages)

Size 80 hexes (cost 10) with 80 hexes of grounds

2 DEF 2 BODY - the base has no additional defenses because it is just a stepping stone to the next level of world domination.

2 DEF 2 BODY perimeter fence

Suburban (cost 5)

Concealment 9- (cost 3)

Disguise 14- with a Disguise lab (cost 15)

Acting lab 9- (props and green screen for recordings and Skype, cost 3)

Electronics lab 9- (cost 3)

Computer Programming lab 9- (cost 3)

Mechanics lab (garage) 9- (cost 3)

Since MM has an obviously robot body and wants to be successfully disguised a good portion of the time when going out in public, adding a base with a Disguise lab seemed appropriate.

The base itself is currently disguised as an older upscale home which has been converted into business space. It's one of those places that you have to know about already in order to find it. MM as "Mattie" and her assistant Greg run the place using their disguise skills to give fancy makeovers to women who can afford to spend abnormally large wads of money on such things. Mattie usually takes care of hacking the customer's cell phone and other devices while both her and Greg pump their customers for information about the movers and shakers in the city. They often know what's going on in the city before the city planning commission does...and certainly long before the heroes do.

Unluck 2d6 for the base (10 points)

Vulnerable to Magnetic Attacks for the base (Uncommon, x2 BODY, 10 points)

Vulnerable to Sonic Attacks for the base (Uncommon, x2 BODY, 10 points) this one is a floating disadvantage, always something additional wrong with MM's base but not always sonics.

DNPC the "Greg" android caretaker for the base (Normal, useful skills, Infrequent 8-) (5 points). Greg was created as the Mechanical Menace's companion/lackey when "she" became lonely from lack of contact with a crew.  Greg appears to be a human in his early 20's and usually displays some physical or character flaws which would make other people unwilling to interact with him on an intimate level so they don't discover he's an artificial lifeform or get too curious about the base. Greg typically acts as a cashier or worker when the base is disguised as a shop of some sort and runs errands when the Mechanical Menace doesn't want to put on a disguise or is otherwise busy. Greg is a real person with an unremarkable history according to the state and federal governments and has a driver's license, all due to MM's computer reprogramming skills. If Greg is identified as MM's operative or the base is discovered, he'll get a full body makeover. Greg's memory is regularly backed up into MM's own systems so she can recreate him from scratch if necessary. But it was a significant application of resources to build the body in the first place so she will go to some lengths to protect Greg's body (thus the DNPC designation). At the moment, Greg appears to be a Caucasian with brown hair, overweight but a snappy dresser, and is gay so as to not particularly attract the female clientele in a sexual manner...as an absolute last resort, Greg can generate bad breath as a second line of "defense".

150+ Disadvantages

10 Hunted: Crisis Response Intelligence Security & Investigation Service [CRISIS] (As Powerful) 8-

(Note that on a typical day at home on her Disguise 13-, she will get a good equipment bonus of +3. In addition, she'll get the complimentary skill roll from the lab, a complimentary skill roll from Greg's assistance, and a bonus for taking Extra Time. People might see through her disguise but she'll be doing her damnedest to make sure that doesn't happen.)

9 hours ago, archer said:

I really like the Mechanical Menace character, so much so that I'd like to use it with a few tweaks.

In my mind, I see it eventually choosing to alter its body into a human female form in order to aid its ability to manipulate people and to help it hide without the need of constant disguises.

Val Char Cost

20 STR 10

20 DEX 30

20 CON 20

12 BODY 4

18 INT 8

14 EGO 8

13 PRE 3

18 COM 4

6 PD 2

5 ED 1

4 SPD 10

8 REC 0

40 END 0

32 STUN 0

changes

+2 DEX 6

+5 INT 5

-4 EGO -8

+1 ED 1

+0 SPD -2

-2 PRE -2

Cost Skills

3 Acting 12-

3 Computer Programming 13-

5 Cramming

3 Disguise 13-

3 Electronics 13-

3 Mechanics 13-

3 Streetwise 12-

A list of Everyman Skills for a starship's AI that didn't used to have a body to interact with its crew. (Dropped from the usual Everyman list are Climbing, Concealment, Shadowing, and Stealth. I'd be trying to pick up some of those with experience.)

Bribery 8- (a way to motivate the crew)

Cryptography 8- (a way to pass the time)

Bureaucratics 8- (an empire runs on its paperwork)

Conversation 8- (more than a way to pass the time because the crew doesn't always share all the information it has)

Deduction 8- (a way to analyze what it learns from the crew)

English (4 points’ worth, includes literacy) (a preparation to help rule the conquered planet)

Paramedics 8- (hey, it used to have a sickbay)

Persuasion 8- (another way to manipulate the crew)

PS: Conqueror 11-  (a time-honored profession in the Empire)

Systems Operation 8- (what use is an AI that can't at least help the crew run the ship?)

TF: Spacecraft (duh) ;)

TF: Ground vehicles  (part of a standard spacecraft load-out for a planetary invasion)

AK: Earth 8- (a basic preparation for the invasion though more knowledge was lost with the ship than was retained)

Cost Powers

45 Armor +15 rPD +15 rED

3 u) Mind Control 10d6 [Powered Armor/Robots]

changes:

-2 points cost on the mind control slot to account for the limitation

2 Base of Operations (10 active points plus 35 points from the base's disadvantages)

Size 80 hexes (cost 10) with 80 hexes of grounds

2 DEF 2 BODY - the base has no additional defenses because it is just a stepping stone to the next level of world domination.

2 DEF 2 BODY perimeter fence

Suburban (cost 5)

Concealment 9- (cost 3)

Disguise 14- with a Disguise lab (cost 15)

Acting lab 9- (props and green screen for recordings and Skype, cost 3)

Electronics lab 9- (cost 3)

Computer Programming lab 9- (cost 3)

Mechanics lab (garage) 9- (cost 3)

Since MM has an obviously robot body and wants to be successfully disguised a good portion of the time when going out in public, adding a base with a Disguise lab seemed appropriate.

The base itself is currently disguised as an older upscale home which has been converted into business space. It's one of those places that you have to know about already in order to find it. MM as "Mattie" and her assistant Greg run the place using their disguise skills to give fancy makeovers to women who can afford to spend abnormally large wads of money on such things. Mattie usually takes care of hacking the customer's cell phone and other devices while both her and Greg pump their customers for information about the movers and shakers in the city. They often know what's going on in the city before the city planning commission does...and certainly long before the heroes do.

Unluck 2d6 for the base (10 points)

Vulnerable to Magnetic Attacks for the base (Uncommon, x2 BODY, 10 points)

Vulnerable to Sonic Attacks for the base (Uncommon, x2 BODY, 10 points) this one is a floating disadvantage, always something additional wrong with MM's base but not always sonics.

DNPC the "Greg" android caretaker for the base (Normal, useful skills, Infrequent 8-) (5 points). Greg was created as the Mechanical Menace's companion/lackey when "she" became lonely from lack of contact with a crew.  Greg appears to be a human in his early 20's and usually displays some physical or character flaws which would make other people unwilling to interact with him on an intimate level so they don't discover he's an artificial lifeform or get too curious about the base. Greg typically acts as a cashier or worker when the base is disguised as a shop of some sort and runs errands when the Mechanical Menace doesn't want to put on a disguise or is otherwise busy. Greg is a real person with an unremarkable history according to the state and federal governments and has a driver's license, all due to MM's computer reprogramming skills. If Greg is identified as MM's operative or the base is discovered, he'll get a full body makeover. Greg's memory is regularly backed up into MM's own systems so she can recreate him from scratch if necessary. But it was a significant application of resources to build the body in the first place so she will go to some lengths to protect Greg's body (thus the DNPC designation). At the moment, Greg appears to be a Caucasian with brown hair, overweight but a snappy dresser, and is gay so as to not particularly attract the female clientele in a sexual manner...as an absolute last resort, Greg can generate bad breath as a second line of "defense".

150+ Disadvantages

(Note that on a typical day at home on her Disguise 13-, she will get a good equipment bonus of +3. In addition, she'll get the complimentary skill roll from the lab, a complimentary skill roll from Greg's assistance, and a bonus for taking Extra Time. People might see through her disguise but she'll be doing her damnedest to make sure that doesn't happen.)

All very good suggestions. 

In the history of my superhero universe, the Menace was limited by the technology of the time, and his own damaged memory banks.  In face during the Golden Age his Computer Programming was replaced with Lightning Calculator.  He was a member of The Forces of Evil, a loose association of super-villains that attempts various criminal acts. 

Two of his most famous crimes were

1. In disguise he recruited Adonis to seduce Ultrawoman, planning to kill him in front of her making it look like she caused his suicide, inflicting mental torment on her for years.  What neither the Menace nor Adonis knew was that Ultrawoman is the daughter of Hera who warned her about him.  Although she prevented the death of Adonis, Menace almost killed her by covering her with a quick hardening coating of Atlantium.

2. A series of computer thefts led the FBI to send Ultrawoman to a college in Los Angeles.  Working with Miss Liberty, who was taking a leave of absence from the LAPD to get a degree in criminal psychology, they prevent the Menace from replacing the Coed Daughters of important scientist and industrialist with robots.

Maiden America

Val Char Cost

50 STR 40

18 DEX 24

25 CON 30

10 BODY 0

13 INT 3

11 EGO 2

20 PRE 10

18 COM 4

20 PD 10

20 ED 15

4 SPD 12

15 REC 0

50 ENd 0

48 STUN 0

Total Characteristics Cost: 150 Points

Cost Skills

3 Acrobatics 13-

3 Breakfall 13-

3 Bureaucratics 13-

5 Defensive Strike

1 FB: Medical License

3 High Society 13-

1 Lang: Fluent French

1 Lang: Fluent German

1 Lang: Fluent Spanish

4 Martial Block

4 Martial Dodge

5 Money: Well Off

3 Oratory 13-

3 Paramedic 12-

2 Rep: Superhero 11-

3 SS[INT]: Medicine 12-

Total Skills Cost: 50 Points

Cost Powers

15 Damage Resistance 20 rPD 10 rED

4 KB Resistance -2"

20 Multipower (20 Points)

2 u) Leaping +10", 8x NCM

2 u) Running +5", 8x NCM

2 u) Swimming +10", 8x NCM

5 LS:  Intense Cold, Intense Heat, Longevity [200 Years]

Total Powers Cost: 50 Points

150+ Disadvantages

10 Hunted: Fifth Column (As Powerful) 8-

10 Hunted: Forces of Evil (As Powerful) 8-

10 Hunted: Mata Hari (As Powerful) 8-

10 Hunted: Pancho Villa (As Powerful) 8-

20 PsyL: Superpatriot (Common/Total)

5 SocL: Famous (Occasionally/Minor)

15 Vuln: Ambushes/Treacherous Attacks, 1 1/2x STUN (Very Common)

Origin:  Madeline Ames was the daughter of a Brilliant Scientist and his Police Woman wife, who by the time she was 25 had become a Medical Doctor.  Working with her father on a super-soldier formula she took it instead of allowing enemy agents to steal it.  The formula gave her superhuman powers and she uses those to fight the enemies of Freedom as Maiden America.  She operates out of Washington, D.C., and San Francisco.   During the Great War she fought along side Captain Freedom, and eventually married him.  She has two children, who both became superheroes as well.  Due to her husband's political career she's become more famous as Madeline then as Maiden America.  

Appearance:  Madeline Ames appears to be a tall beautiful woman in her mid-30s.  She has brown hair and brown eyes, and looks very physically fit.  As Maiden America she wears a sleeveless blue top with a white star on her stomach, a short red and white vertical striped skirt, a blue domino mask gold belt, and red boots.  

Powers:  Maiden America is a brick who backs up her strength with martial arts maneuvers, and acrobatics.  Madeline has made many government and high society connections over the years.  She speaks several languages from her time chasing down Pancho Villa in Mexico, and Mata Hair in France. 

Maiden America is an original character.

7.jpg

Dr. Madeline Ames Fremont, M.D., during her time as First Lady.  (Photography by Margaret Colin).

me.jpg

Maiden America's exploits portrayed and fictionalized in a comic book.

Maiden America is an original character.

Madeline Ames during World War Two

Madeline Ames.jpg

(Photograph by Ida Lupino)

Miranda Grey

Val Char Cost

8 STR -2

10 DEX 0

8 CON -4

8 BODY -4

13 INT 3

10 EGO 0

15 PRE 5

14 COM 2

2 PD 0

2 ED 0

2 SPD 0

4 REC 0

16 END 0

16 STUN 0

Total Characteristics Cost: 0 Points

Cost Skills

2 AK: London 11-

3 Conversation 12-

3 High Society 12-

3 KS[INT]: Art 12-

3 KS[INT]: Literature 12-

2 Lang: Fluent French

3 Paramedic 12-

3 PS[INT]: Artist [Painting] 12-

3 Seduction 12-

Total Cost: 25 Points

0+ Disadvantages

15 Hunted: The Collector (More Powerful/NCI/Mild) 8-

10 PsyL: Upper Class Attitude (Uncommon/Strong)

Total Disadvantages Cost: 25 Points

Origin:  Miranda Grey was born in London in 1945 to an upper class Medical Doctor and his Wife.  She is an art student and was in a relationship with a much older man.  On the day he broke up with her she disappeared while walking home from art school.

Skills:  Miranda is a very clever and intelligence young woman with an interest in art, and literature.  She has become a talented painter, and has learned French and knows First Aid through her Doctor Father.  Her relationship with her older boyfriend has made her an expert in the art of seduction.

Appearance:  Miranda is 5'5", 120 lbs, with Auburn Hair and Green Eyes.  She was last seen wearing a brown coat, yellow sweater, beige skirt, tan stockings, and beige flats.

Note:  Miranda Grey was created by John Fowles for his 1963 Novel The Collector.  She was played Samantha Eggar in the 1965 movie.

5.jpg

Wonder Woman

Val Char Cost

50 STR 40

23 DEX 39

25 CON 30

10 BODY 0

13 INT 3

18 EGO 16

15 PRE 5

20 COM 5

10 PD 0

10 ED 5

4 SPD 7

15 REC 0

50 END 0

48 STUN 0

Cost Skills

3 Acrobatics 13-

3 Breakfall 13-

3 Bureaucratics 12-

3 High Society 12-

2 Navigation [Air] 12-

3 Paramedic 12-

3 Tactics 12-

Cost Powers

5 Damage Resistance 5 rPD 5 rED

12 EC [Amazon Magic]-15 Points, Only In Heroine Identity (-1/4)

12 1) Flight 10", 8x NCM

10 2) FF +10 rPD +10 rED, No END (+1/2), Gestures (-1/4)

17 3) Mind Control 10d6, No Range (-1/2), Gestures (-1/4)

7  4) Stretching 4", No END (+1/2), Always Direct (-1/4), Limited Body Parts (-1/4) No Noncombat (-1/4)

7 Tranform: Instant Change [One Set of Clothes]

Total Powers Cost: 75 Points

150+ Disadvantages

10 DNPC: Steve Trevor (Unaware Useful Normal) 8-

10 Hunted: Cheetah (As Powerful) 8-

10 Hunted: Dr. Psycho (As Powerful) 8-

20 PsyL: Code Versus Killing (Common/Total)

10 SocL: Secret Identity [Princess Diana of Paradise Island/Diana Prince] (Occasionally/Major)

20 Vuln: Chloroform or Sleep Gas, 2x STUN (Common)

dd0us7m-51125757-cc67-498a-83a2-ec4788ef1c5e.jpg

(Photograph by Lynda Carter)

Supergirl

Val Char Cost

50 STR 40

18 DEX 24

25 CON 30

10 BODY 0

13 INT 3

11 EGO 2

15 PRE 5

18 COM 4

10 PD 0

10 ED 5

4 SPD 12

15 REC 0

50 END 0

48 STUN 0

Total Characteristics Cost: 125 Points

Cost Skills

5 Eidetic Memory

5 FB: International Police Powers

1 FB: Press Pass

4 Lang: Native English

0 Lang: Native Kryptonian

2 Navigation [Air] 12-

2 Paramedic 12-

2 PS: Reporter 11-

2 TF: Science Fiction & Space Vehicles

Cost Powers

24 Armor +10 rPD +10 rED, Does Not Work During Red Solar Radiation Exposure (-1/4)

10 Damage Resistance 10 rPD 10 rED

12 EC [Yellow Sun Energy]-15 Points, Does Not Work During Red Solar Radiation Exposure (-1/4)

23 1) EB 8d6, Variable Special Effects [Heat Vision/Super-Breath] (+1/4), Variable Disadvantages (-1/4)

10 2) Flight 10", Variable Advantages (+1/2), [[Invisible [Hearing], Megascale [1km], 1/2 END, or Usable Underwater Only (-1/4)]]

15 ES: N-Ray Sight [Lead], Telescopic Hearing +2, Telescopic Sight +2, Ultrasonic Hearing, Does Not Work During Red Solar Radiation Exposure (-1/4)

6 LS: High Radiation, Intense Cold, Intense Heat

Total Powers Cost: 100 Points

150+ Disadvantages

10 DNPC: Lena Luthor (Unaware Useful Normal) 8-

10 Hunted: Brainiac (As Powerful) 8-

20 PsyL: Code Versus Killing (Common/Total)

10 SocL: Secret Identity [Kara Zor-El/Linda Lee Danvers] (Occasionally/Major)

20 Susceptibility: Green Kryptonite, 3d6 STUN/Turn (Uncommon)

10 Vuln: Magic, 1 1/2x STUN (Common)

dd74dzd-de14ed00-4dcd-4c42-86d7-e353864de432.jpg

(Photograph by Helen Slater)

740full-supergirl-artwork.jpg

(Photography by Melissa Benoist)

The Collector

Val Char Cost

15 STR 5

11 DEX 3

13 CON 6

10 BODY 0

13 INT 3

11 EGO 2

15 PRE 5

10 COM 0

4 PD 1

3 ED 0

2 SPD -1

6 REC 0

26 END 0

25 STUN 0

Total Characteristics Cost: 25 Points

Cost Skills

10 Base: Country House

3 Bureaucratics 12-

3 Concealment 12-

2 KS: Butterfly Collecting 11-

2 KS: Miranda Grey 11-

2 PS: Clerk 11-

3 Shadowing 12-

3 Stealth 12-

15 Vehicle: Van

Cost Powers

10 EB 3d6, NND [LS: Self Contained] (+1), No Range (-1/2), [8c] (-1/2), OAF: Chloroform (-1)

15 EB 3d6 DEF 3, Takes No Damage (+1/2), No Range (-1/2), [4c/Recoverable] (-1/2), OAF: Leather Straps (-1/2)

Total Powers Cost: 25 Points

Total Cost: 100 Points

50+ Disadvantages

20 PsyL: In Love With Miranda Grey (Very Common/Strong)

15 PsyL: Inferiority Complex (Common/Strong)

Total Disadvantages Cost: 100 Points

Origin:  Freddie Clegg was a butterfly collecting clerk who won a fortune on the football pool.  This gave him the resources to live out his fantasy of being with the young art student he's loved from afar, Miranda Grey.  He purchased a remote country house under the name Gerald Franklin, build a secret room in the cellar, and then proceeded to London in his van.  Using chloroform he kidnapped Miranda and planned to keep her against her will until she realized that she loved him too.

Appearance:  Freddie Clegg is a rather plain looking slender six foot tall man with black hair and blue eyes. 

Powers:  Freddie has a bottle of chloroform which can be used to render someone unconscious, and also carries a number of leather straps to tie his victims up with.  He drives an ordinary looking Van, and his Country House is a two story building with a wall surrounding his grounds.  In a outbuilding there is a hidden cellar for Miranda.

The Collector.jpg

(Photograph by Terrance Stamp)

Human Torch I

Val Char Cost

20 STR 10

18 DEX 24

20 CON 20

12 BODY 4

18 INT 8

11 EGO 2

20 PRE 10

18 COM 4

8 PD 4

6 ED 2

4 SPD 12

8 REC 0

40 END 0

32 STUN 0

Cost Skills

3 Breakfall 13-

6 Combat Luck +3 rPD +3 rED

3 Contortionist 13-

3 Criminology 13-

3 Interrogation 13-

4 Martial Block

4 Martial Dodge

4 Martial Strike

3 Martial Throw

2 Navigation [Air] 13-

5 Offensive Strike

2 PS: Police Officer 11-

3 Streetwise 13-

Cost Powers

40 Multipower (50 Points) Only In Hero ID (-1/4)

4 u) EB 10d6

4 u) EB 5d6, NND [Fire Powers or LS: Intense Cold] (+1)

4 u) Entangle 5d6 DEF 5

4 u) FW 10 rPD 10 rED

12 EC [Fire]-15 Points, Only In Hero ID (-1/4)

12 1) Flight 10", 8x NCM

12 2) FF +10 rPD +10 rED, No END (+1/2)

2 LS: Intense Heat

6 Transform: Instant Change [One Set of Clothes], Does Not Work In Water (-1/4)

Total Powers Cost: 100 Points

150+ Disadvantages

5 Accidental Change When Attacked With Water (Uncommon) 8-

5 DNPC: Toro [Thomas Raymond] (Slightly Less Powerful) 8-

10 Hunted: Axis (As Powerful) 8-

10 Hunted: Underworld (As Powerful) 8-

10 SocL: Secret Identity [Jim Hammond] (Occasionally/Major)

15 Vuln: Ambushes/Treacherous Attacks, 1 1/2x STUN (Very Common)

5 Vuln: Water Attacks, 1 1/2x STUN (Uncommon)

Origin:  Human Torch I is an android created by a scientist who tried to use him for evil.  The Android rejected the Scientist's plans, and escape.  Establishing the identity of Jim Hammond, a Police Officer, he decided to use his powers for good as the Human Torch.

Appearance:  When in his Human Torch Identity he appears to be a well built man covered in flame.  As Jim Hammond he is a well build man with blonde hair.

Powers:  The Human Torch as a variety of fire based powers, including energy blasts, overheating a target causing them to pass out harmlessly, entangling target with ropes of fire, and creating walls of fire.  He can fire and protects himself with a personal fiery force field.  As Jim Hammon he is a well trained police officer.  Because of his fire based powers he can be trapped with water based traps.

Human_Torch_(Jim_Hammond).png

Miss America

Val Char Cost

50 STR 40

18 DEX 24

25 CON 30

10 BODY 0

13 INT 3

11 EGO 2

20 PRE 10

18 COM 4

20 PD 10

20 ED 15

4 SPD 12

15 REC 0

50 END 0

48 STUN 0

Cost Skills

3 Acrobatics 13-

3 Breakfall 13-

3 Conversation 13-

5 Cramming

5 Defensive Strike

5 Eidetic Memory

3 High Society 13-

3 Lightning Calculator

4 Martial Block

4 Martial Dodge

2 Navigation [Air] 12-

Cost Powers

10 Damage Resistance 10 rPD 10 rED

10 ES: N-Ray Sight [Lead]

30 Flight 10", 8x NCM

Total Powers Cost: 50 Points

150+ Disadvantages

10 Hunted: Axis (As Powerful) 8-

10 Hunted: Underworld (As Powerful) 8-

10 Soc: Secret Identity [Madeline Joyce] (Occasionally/Major)

30 Vuln: Ambushes/Treacherous Attacks, 2x STUN (Very Common)

Origin: Madeline Joyce was a young debutante who was caught in an explosion during an experiment by her scientist uncle.  The energy released gave Madeline a number of Superhuman powers including flight, strength, and x-ray vision.  She also had her intelligence increased gaining the ability to learn new skills quickly.  Madeline decided to use this powers to fight the forces of evil as Miss America.

Appearance:  Madeline Joyce is a beautiful young woman with red hair and blue eyes.  She is 5'8", and weights 130 lbs.

Madeline_Joyce_(Earth-616)_from_Women_of_Marvel_Celebrating_Seven_Decades_Handbook_Vol_1_1_001.jpg

ls.jpg.37780c8f110ba9e817c897679151c735.jpgBlack Rose

Val Char Cost

15 STR 5

20 DEX 30

18 CON 16

11 BODY 2

18 INT 8

14 EGO 8

20 PRE 10

18 COM 4

7 PD 4

7 ED 3

4 SPD 10

7 REC 0

36 END 0

28 STUN 0

Cost Skills

3 High Society 13-

3 Interrogation 13-

4 Language: Accented Spanish

3 Riding [Equines] 13-

3 Streetwise 13-

Total Skills Cost: 25 Points4r

Cost Powers

24 Armor +8 rPD +8 rED

5 u) Darkness [Sight] AE 4"r, [12c/Duration 1 Turn] (+1/4)

5 u) EB 8d6, Affects Desolid (+1/4), [16c] (-0)

5 u) EB 4d6, AE One Hex (+1/2), NND [LS: Self Contained] (+1), [16c] (-0)

5 u) EB 8d6, Invisible [Hearing] (+1/4), [8c/Recoverable] (-0)

5 u) Entangle 3d6 DEF 3, Takes No Damage (+1/2), [8c/Recoverable] (-0)

2 u) Invisible [Sight/Hearing]

3 u) Missile Deflection [All Ranged Attacks] +5

2 u) Running +5", 8x NCM

3 u) STR +30

2 U) Swinging 10", 8x NCM

5 ES: UV Sight

1 LS: Longevity [200 Years]

8 Running +4"

150+ Disadvantages

10 Hunted: Emperor Maxiimilian (As Powerful) 8-

10 Hunted: Fifth Column (As Powerful) 8-

10 Hunted: Forces Of Evil (As Powerful) 8-

10 Hunted: Gray Ghost (As Powerful) 8-

20 PsyL: Protective Of Innocents (Very Common/Strong)

Origin:  Diana Vega was a former spy who retired to run her families ranch in San Diego.  When war came to America she adopted her knife throwing skills to fighting the forces of evil as The Black Rose.

Powers:  The Black Rose carries a number of special knives including those that explode into sleep gas, and give off an ultrasonic sound to effect desolid characters like her enemy The Gray Ghost.  She is also trained in infiltration and hand to hand combat.

Appearance:  Diana Vega is an attractive woman with Brown hair and eyes, and is 5'7"  and 125 lbs.  As the Black Rose she wears a black hat, blouse, slacks, boots and gloves.  Her throwing knives are in the vest, gloves, and boots she wears.  She's never at any time unarmed.

MV5BNzI4MGQ5ODktOWQ3Ny00YjRmLWE1ZjUtNGQ1ZTA2NTg5NzJmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDMxMjQwMw@@._V1_SX772_CR0,0,772,999_AL_.jpg

(Photograph by Linda Stirling)

Black Rose is an original character.