The Flash

Greywind

• 4 months later...

Apparently, being trapped in the Speed Force for six months (or an eternity, subjectively, possibly) was just the vacation Barry needed. He came back much more upbeat and Not Angsty . I'm sure it won't last. This is a CW production, after all. But it was nice to see.

I didn't buy Iris being so dead-set on not evening *trying* to rescue Barry. It was completely out of character. If her attitude had been, "I can't deal with it. I can't endure having my hopes dashed again, so if you insist on trying, just don't tell me," I could have bought that. But actively attempting to prevent it? No.

Yes. THANK GOD the Bid Bad isn't another Speedster.

I didn't buy Iris being so dead-set on not evening *trying* to rescue Barry. It was completely out of character. If her attitude had been, "I can't deal with it. I can't endure having my hopes dashed again, so if you insist on trying, just don't tell me," I could have bought that. But actively attempting to prevent it? No.

They've been butchering Iris's character since the beginning. Which I find really frustrating, because I like the actress a lot. But . . . CW.

He's enjoying himself too much.  Show history demands a sacrifice.  Entire last season was Iris so let's make it Joe of something like a major heart attack that doesn't respond to CPR, no matter how quickly applied.  Bonus points if it's at a wedding of some sort.

I liked the speedster tricks on display last night.  They're doing a good job of making him seem faster than when he went into the speed force.

I don't think the guy in the chair is the villain. I believe he is the Monitor and is there to "observe" something happening with these 12(?) metas. I find it interesting that his assistant seems to dress very similar to the people in the time building from LoT.

Ohhhh... we're supposed to have another big Arrowverse crossover this season. Could the Anti-Monitor be coming?

I hope not because Supergirl will die!

Well it is her turn. I mean Oliver died when he fought that al'Ghul fellow. Barry has died at least a couple of times in his shows. White Canary died and returned and etc. It is a time honored tradition amongst the CW heroes. Hell, they don't even really accept you as one of the Inner Circle before somebody cries at your wasted funeral.