The Flash

Greywind

True, I could hook up a computer. But sometimes I get my back up about these things and think, "OK, you don't want me as your customer. So go pound sand."

A completely valid response I say. Just because  have no issue doesn't mean there isn't one. I wonder if this is something that the CW did to focus/generate interest in an, as yet, unannounced plan of their own or if this is a Hulu gettin' greedy thing. Would be interesting to see. 

• 3 weeks later...

Exact color palette? You mean like most 4 color comics?

Well, kind of, yeah. The fact that this version has the same yellow as the show's reverse flash is just in keeping with the comics. It isn't the case that one had a different shade of yellow than the other.

Soar.

The costume looks good, so we will complain because it mixes the same colours as other costumes.

I'll be happy if it simply turns out that Wally is not the Season 3 "Speedster who infiltrates the team as a friend but turns out to be the Big Bad Guy for the season". Why couldn't Jay Garrick actually BE Jay Garrick?

• 2 months later...

Then the obvious question is: why kill her off in the first place? Perhaps her contract wasn't renewed and she is a fan favourite and the producers needed a in-story reason to bring the character back and in the brainstorming session someone had a "flashpoint". ;)

Or we could blame weak writing again. ( :D )

Then the obvious question is: why kill her off in the first place? Perhaps her contract wasn't renewed and she is a fan favourite and the producers needed a in-story reason to bring the character back and in the brainstorming session someone had a "flashpoint". ;)

Or we could blame weak writing again. ( :D )

According to some rumors DC wanted Black Canary killed off on Arrow so she could be in the Justice League movie.  

According to some rumors DC wanted Black Canary killed off on Arrow so she could be in the Justice League movie.  

Interesting.

But then there is Flash in both TV and in the films so I can't see why DC would only want one Black Canary in either film or tv. COO Geoff Johns has stated that he sees DC's film and TV differences as a "multiverse" as opposed to Marvel's combined universe. 

Edit: Good call from Ternaugh about Superman.