The Flash

Greywind

1 minute ago, Matt the Bruins said:

Ryan Murphy managed to on Nip/Tuck. She looked like Kate McKinnon's Kellyanne Conway-as-Pennywise in that.

Ever since Hillary Swank won an Oscar actresses think they have to make themselves look unattractive to win an award.

Granted Hillary didn't have to make as much of an effort in that.

• 2 weeks later...

I just realized something.  Team Flash knows that the Fiddler's powers hurt the Thinker.  Why can't they build a machine to simulate her powers?  They have some of the most brilliant minds on the planet and Ralph on the team.

An alternate version of Captain Cold arrived after the Crisis on Earth X, but returned to his home world after a couple of episodes. 

We did see the most inappropriate use of a puppet since Hildy Desmond's funeral on Bosom Buddies.

• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Bazza said:

"Barry Allen, you have failed this city..."

Yeah, because his body count is so small by comparison :( 

Outside of the comics themselves, a body count of innocent civilians and not so innocent bad guys is pretty much expected in the action drama.  We often get the "I don't want to kill" mindset, but not the Absolute Code we see in four colour comics.  And dead innocents is how we establish the bad guy actually is the bad guy.

11 hours ago, Cassandra said:

I mean I suppose he could have gotten to her in the pipeline before taking out the hippy, but it really seems like a mistake.

Her body was on the floor when Ralph found him in the hippy, after the dino chase. The dino chase, killer samurai bot, and killer wife were all distractions to buy him the time to go all mind flayer on the bus metas.

11 hours ago, Pattern Ghost said:

Her body was on the floor when Ralph found him in the hippy, after the dino chase. The dino chase, killer samurai bot, and killer wife were all distractions to buy him the time to go all mind flayer on the bus metas.

I missed that.  Thanks for letting me know.

Which just proves things move pretty quick on the show.