In other news...

tkdguy

Or just have him compete with cis-male wrestlers, especially if he is on hormones. Which seems to be his preference.

Even though I was put in this position, even though I didn’t want to be put in this position, even though I wanted to wrestle the guys, I still had to wrestle the girls. But what can I tell people? I can tell the State Legislature to change the policy, but I can’t tell them to change it right now. All I can hope for is that they come to their [senses] and realize this is stupid and we should change the policies to conform to other people in my position.

On 2/23/2018 at 3:55 PM, Cancer said:

OTOH, you'll have to deal with insurance.  And if you hate insurance companies as a patient, you have no idea how much they are hated by the practitioners.

Only about two-thirds of what practitioners bill on average is ever collected. You set your margins accordingly.

China's Internet censors have gone into overdrive after the constitutional amendment eliminating Presidential term limits, and one of the search terms being blocked is Winnie the Pooh

The change frees President Xi Jinping to seek to remain in office after his formal term expires in 2023. This further consolidates his hold on power, and the censors who prowl China's internet services are keeping an eye out for anything approaching criticism of the Communist Party leader.

And why censor all references to the beloved children's literary icon and denizen of the Hundred Acre Wood? Because Xi's build and disposition lead what opponents he has to compare him to the Bear of Very Little Brain, and that cannot be allowed.

Some things are allowed in China, of course:

2 hours ago, Christopher said:

For the first time since their invention, the 4th Quarter sales of smartphones went down:

If Douglas Adams was still alive I would expect him to edit his H2G2 script to say "a species so primitive they still think smartphones are a good idea."