In other news...

tkdguy

China just captured a US aquatic drone in the South China Sea.

US: The drone was there to collect scientific data on salinity and ocean currents, and it was in international waters. Give it back.

China: The drone was conducting espionage in contested waters. We won't give it back.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/12/china-seizes-naval-drone-south-china-sea-161216172602149.html

Speaking from the New Palace today, President Hentzau said that, while he regretted not being able to offer condolences to the Russian people and the ambassador's family, 2016 had him bummed out. 'Also, I have hives and such a case of the runs,' he added. 'It's from nerves, I think, waiting for the other shoe to drop. So, you know, the heck with it. I've ordered our troops across the border into Graustark. Greasy bastards have it coming, what with all the brown-nosing with Putin, and, frankly, blowing some stuff up seems pretty cathartic right now. And, yes, I've called Erdogan, whose is completely down with it, and texted Angela.'

Reached at Trump Tower, where he is waiting to meet with the President-elect, Prime Minister Yetive of Graustark, declined to ask for United Nations mediation, instead observing that "It is on like Donkey Kong," going on to suggest that this would be a great time to make sure that the family fallout shelter is up to code.