tkdguy

In other news...

7 hours ago, Pariah said:

As an Aussie, I doubt you would consider this real beer. The joke in these parts is that it's easier to skip the middleman and just pour Corona directly into the toilet.

There are many beers that are better than Corona.

3 hours ago, Pariah said:

I'm also a teetotaller. The closest I get is Ny-Quil (the nighttime sniffling sneezing coughing aching stuffy head fever why-the-heck-is-the-room-spinning medicine).   

Careful, my grandma got snockered taking cough medicine one time back in the day (circa 1970s).  Probably didn't help that she took a spoonful nearly everytime she coughed.   

Later, when describing her experiences.

Dad: Mom, you were drunk

Grandma: Oh noooooo!!

Now, whenever I watch the Andy Griffith episode, when Aunt Bee gets drunk on the travelling medicine man's elixir, I think of grandma.  

9 hours ago, Pariah said:

As an Aussie, I doubt you would consider this real beer. The joke in these parts is that it's easier to skip the middleman and just pour Corona directly into the toilet.

It's not actually particularly stigmatized here. It's a "stick a slice of lime or lemon in the top" kind of beer.

Oh, I have.  But it was nigh on 40 years ago, and one must (1) make allowances for the deterioration of memory, and (2) maintain reservations about the judgment of someone in their 20s, even when that someone was yourself.

Yeah, Samsung products have always been good to me, only letting me down due to my own klutziness (once).

But, then, I probably have issues with other companies, people like, so miles vary and all