In other news...

tkdguy

3 hours ago, Lord Liaden said:

I believe there's hordes of frogs, rivers turning to blood, hail falling then catching fire, and the death of every first born. Should it reach that point I will officially turn in my agnostic membership card.

Much as we theists would love to have you, given your requirements I'm hoping you stay spiritually uncertain for a few more years ;)

Answers to question I didn't even know I had. 

Can Farts Spread Disease?

Short answer: If you’re wearing pants, you should be fine.

"Our deduction is that the enteric zone in the second Petri dish was caused by the flatus itself, and the splatter ring around that was caused by the sheer velocity of the fart, which blew skin bacteria from the cheeks and blasted it onto the dish. It seems, therefore, that flatus can cause infection if the emitter is naked, but not if he or she is clothed. But the results of the experiment should not be considered alarming, because neither type of bacterium is harmful. In fact, they're similar to the ‘friendly’ bacteria found in yogurt."

https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/620533/can-farts-spread-disease

3 minutes ago, Logan.1179 said:

"Our deduction is that the enteric zone in the second Petri dish was caused by the flatus itself, and the splatter ring around that was caused by the sheer velocity of the fart, which blew skin bacteria from the cheeks and blasted it onto the dish. It seems, therefore, that flatus can cause infection if the emitter is naked, but not if he or she is clothed. But the results of the experiment should not be considered alarming, because neither type of bacterium is harmful. In fact, they're similar to the ‘friendly’ bacteria found in yogurt."

nowyouknow.jpg

3 hours ago, Logan.1179 said:

However Old Farts can spread disease. By not washing their hands etc

9 hours ago, Logan.1179 said:

So, no worries unless you have to clean public restrooms, and death would then be a blessed release anyway.