In other news...

tkdguy

3 hours ago, Michael Hopcroft said:

the way work and retail are evolving, you might not have to (unless the isolation messes with your brain chemistry and you are seeing Murder Hornets in your granola every morning.

If you are seeing muder hornets in your granola, you obviously didn't listen to me, when I told you not to inject the disinfectant.

RIP Brandon "Chef B" Johnson, personal chef to Damien Lillard and some other Portland Trailblazers players.

Feeding athletes has turned out to be a very complicated business, Top-flight players make a lot of money, but they have to take care of themselves and keep focused if they want to justify all that cash, and taking care of their diet is part of that. Hiring a personal chef is a common and even recommended way to make sure you're eating a healthy diet that will help you perform on the court, the field, or the ice. If it can be tasty, so much the better. That "Chef B" was a lifetime friend helped matters.

I understand Lonzo Ball has improved his game in New Orleans in part by hiring a personal chef as opposed to eating whatever he felt like at the time. There have been many other factors, of course, and he still has not lived up to the potential that made him a #2 overall pick, but getting a chef has helped with his conditioning in particular.

7 hours ago, Michael Hopcroft said:

RIP Brandon "Chef B" Johnson, personal chef to Damien Lillard and some other Portland Trailblazers players.

Feeding athletes has turned out to be a very complicated business, Top-flight players make a lot of money, but they have to take care of themselves and keep focused if they want to justify all that cash, and taking care of their diet is part of that. Hiring a personal chef is a common and even recommended way to make sure you're eating a healthy diet that will help you perform on the court, the field, or the ice. If it can be tasty, so much the better. That "Chef B" was a lifetime friend helped matters.

I understand Lonzo Ball has improved his game in New Orleans in part by hiring a personal chef as opposed to eating whatever he felt like at the time. There have been many other factors, of course, and he still has not lived up to the potential that made him a #2 overall pick, but getting a chef has helped with his conditioning in particular.

Well, Ball's game would have fit in better about 20 years ago.