In other news...

tkdguy

Meh.

Also Australian.

Personally, I live 130 km from the nearest shark. There aren't even any rivers they could swim up. Sure, the local creeks eventually feed into rivers, but any shark could swim up them would be tiny. And able to live in fresh water.

At the moment I am more worried about the cyber attack that has disrupted the beer supply in Queensland.

We'll be OK for a while, but if things aren't fixed, we'll have to start fermenting peoples' brains.

15 hours ago, assault said:

Personally, I live 130 km from the nearest shark. There aren't even any rivers they could swim up. Sure, the local creeks eventually feed into rivers, but any shark could swim up them would be tiny. And able to live in fresh water.

So all you have to worry about are:

• Bull sharks
  • Funnel web spiders
  • Redback spiders
  • Taipans
  • Saltwater Crocodiles
  • Brown snakes
  • Tiger snakes
  • Brown tiger snakes
  • Bazza
  • Drop bears
  • Neon pink slugs
  • Dust storms
  • Fire storms
  • Shortages of gasoline, water, and/or beer

Did I miss any?

16 hours ago, assault said:

Meh.

Also Australian.

At the moment I am more worried about the cyber attack that has disrupted the beer supply in Queensland.

We'll be OK for a while, but if things aren't fixed, we'll have to start fermenting peoples' brains.

A fresh water shark? Australia could pull it off.

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/29251243/lenny-dykstra-cited-suit-vs-former-mets-teammate-ron-darling-dismissed

Dykstra is "a classic libel-proof defendant" whose reputation is so bad that he cannot be defamed,

Dykstra was infamous for being, among other things, racist, misogynist, and anti-gay, as well as a sexual predator, a drug-abuser, a thief, and an embezzler. Further, Dykstra had a reputation -- largely due to his autobiography -- of being willing to do anything to benefit himself and his team, including using steroids and blackmailing umpires," Kalish wrote.