In other news...

tkdguy

5 hours ago, Cygnia said:

And I've yet to see a jerk competitor on it!  In the era of Mandatory Drama on "reality TV", do you know how rare that is?!  The banter between the judges is great, I'm learning about a field I know nothing about from both technical AND historical aspects and it's just fun to watch!

Also, Wil Willis is a Very Pretty Man.

Allt för Sverige is, as far as I've seen, very low on the inter-cast drama. It's about a gang of African-Americans looking for their roots, with the grand prize of each season being a family reunion with the branch that stayed behind. Most are a tad loud, being Americans, especially compared to the low-key and cozy presenter Anders Lundin. But not a dick among them. Very refreshing.

In March, [author] told you that Voyager 2 would be cut off from instructions from Earth because of maintenance on the only dish in the world that can talk to the spacecraft. Today, I’m breathing a big sigh of relief because NASA has confirmed that when the upgraded antenna contacted Voyager 2, the 43-year-old spacecraft answered the call.

EDIT: Source for the regaining of contact