In other news...

tkdguy

Oklahoma lawmaker proposes a Bigfoot hunting season complete with selling licenses, bag limits, and tags.

I mean, after all, what could possibly go wrong with selling people licenses to hunt humanoid figures in the heavily forested areas of eastern Oklahoma then sending all of those people out with guns into those same woods at the same time?

https://apnews.com/article/wildlife-oklahoma-5433bc22df3a87efa08c2b52838a2dd7

4 hours ago, archer said:

Oklahoma lawmaker proposes a Bigfoot hunting season complete with selling licenses, bag limits, and tags.

I mean, after all, what could possibly go wrong with selling people licenses to hunt humanoid figures in the heavily forested areas of eastern Oklahoma then sending all of those people out with guns into those same woods at the same time?

https://apnews.com/article/wildlife-oklahoma-5433bc22df3a87efa08c2b52838a2dd7

I say we require all these hunters to wear full body dark brown ghillie suits, so as to be able to sneak up on the bigfeets. 

6 hours ago, Cancer said:

For what it’s worth, we had a decent crop of monarchs this fall on our one milkweed plant—six or seven made it to maturity. (The attrition rate for the caterpillars is high, because they are delicious and stupid.) Not the same population as the Western group though. 

Another sign of the long-term changes in US retail shopping patterns:  Godiva will close all its US brick and mortar stores by the end of March.  (They are keeping the stores elsewhere open.)  Some of this is the general downturn in in-person shopping.  Another factor is simply the extended decline of customers at retail malls.

9 minutes ago, Cancer said:

Yeah; I've seen one or two.  The ones I have seen are shops in a couple of the snootier malls.

I believe the one time I was in one was in Cherry Creek Mall in Denver....yeah, snootier....

Duke, there weren't that many...128 was the number cited, IIRC.  So it's not particularly surprising you've never heard of em.

Stonestown Galleria in San Francisco has Godiva shop there. I've bought a few chocolates there.

It has been so long since I've been to that mall, I had to Google "San Francisco mall" before I remembered the name! I used to go there a lot when I was in college because it was near the university, and I got all my rpg stuff from Game Gallery. That mall just wasn't the same for me when Game Gallery closed.