In other news...

tkdguy

I will admit that the only time I was there, was a while back...1977...but the Egyptian Museum was not, as I recall, even *slightly* impressive, in terms of decor.   A better term for the atmospheere would probably have been.....grungy.

So yeah, I can see why they maybe wanted a new facility...

EDIT:  elsewhere...another charge of racial slurs in European soccer.  I don't follow the sport, but there does seem to be a notable uptick, both from the stands and, as in this case apparently, from the opposing team.  

It's very sad to think that the most pervasive trait of humanity is the ease with which we hate....

Racism in European soccer -- both in the teams and among the fanbase -- has been an ugly non-secret for approximately forever.  It would surprise if if there was an uptick in it of late; rather, I suspect, the press is making headway in publicizing the problem both in Europe and outside it.  I also suspect, but never saw confirmed, that it was omnipresent and vicious in Russia for the 2018 World Cup.  The Russians control the press in their country quite efficiently.

Noted on CNN...the ref who collapsed on-court during the Elite Eight?  Cause was a blood clot in his lung (!!!!)  

The story here is actually kind of funny, since things came out well in the end:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10001074-referee-bert-smith-told-he-had-blood-clot-in-lung-after-collapsing-at-ncaa-tournament?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

19 hours ago, Clonus said:

There was a game that had a scene with a nude woman where they tried to conceal her bottom with lighting effects.  It ended up looking like she had a flashlight shoved up in there.  

The Kekko Kamen anime had a simuler "Blinding pudenda" .