In other news...

tkdguy

Depends on how much in the way of revenue they can get from those selling high-end cars, erectile dysfunction drugs, financial services, and other expensive by-prescription-only medications.  Because that's the ads for golf (which I know because my father-in-law has the TV on to golf most of his waking hours).

Peloton recalled ALL their treadmills today;  design issues have led to one child's death and 70 injuries.  

They also apologized for fighting the Consumer Product Safety Commission's warning last month.  Major mea culpa on their part, but it's been a very unusual story, in that they refused to recall.  

Their stock has dropped 13% today, as this recall's both a serious financial blow, and a PR disaster.

So now Real Madrid, Juventus, and Barcelona are whining because of the UEFA pushback to their woefully ill-considered plan to form the ESL.  Missed the full context but on the FS1 baseball crawl, they were claiming retaliation was "unconscionable under the rule of law." 

WAAHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............

You try serving papers for a court appearance on someone who has a guard tiger to greet you at the door.

Having taken several feral cats to the vet, my hat's off to someone who managed to corral a 300+ lb. one into a vehicle and take off on a stressful car chase with it loose in the back seat. (Unless he trained it to ride shotgun, that is...)