In other news...

tkdguy

All of them up until ICE went under, as I recall.

There may have been some ICE modules that didn't have the conversions; I am not as certain of my memory as I once was.

If you're genuinely interested, my sig lines contain a link to a spreadsheet in my G-drive (page 2 is what you want; ignore the rest; it's just workspace).  You will find listed those Shadow Worlds supplements that are compatible with 4e (granted, that goes a bit beyond "features direct conversions") with 4e HERO.

5 hours ago, Pariah said:

Sorry if this drifts into the political, but IMO this is part of Trump's legacy.  Sure, it's entirely possible I think that because I want to;  the story makes pretty clear the accused shooter is going to be getting a psych exam before the DA considers how to proceed.  But Trump's style and policies IMO fundamentally destabilized everything, and that, IMO, creates an environment, and the Covid lies create a triggering condition, where the borderline psycho crosses over.

Soooo awful.  Enormous sympathy to the victims, and to the surviving family.

5 hours ago, unclevlad said:

Sorry if this drifts into the political, but IMO this is part of Trump's legacy.  Sure, it's entirely possible I think that because I want to;  the story makes pretty clear the accused shooter is going to be getting a psych exam before the DA considers how to proceed.  But Trump's style and policies IMO fundamentally destabilized everything, and that, IMO, creates an environment, and the Covid lies create a triggering condition, where the borderline psycho crosses over.

Soooo awful.  Enormous sympathy to the victims, and to the surviving family.

It's the same thing as the pizza shooter, and people drinking bleach and getting dewormed to fight Covid. Some people will believe anything but the obvious truth. It's the whole reason we have flat earthers and 9/11 truthers

CES 

On 10/7/2021 at 1:43 PM, L. Marcus said:

"No-one ... absolutely no sane person drinks Dr. Pepper!"

That'd go in the Random Movie Quotes thread, if not for the fact that with certainty I'm the only one around here who has seen the movie in question.

I had one in my sig line that, after a decade of non-interest, I finally took down, coming to the same conclusion:  I was the only person here who had seen that movie.   :(

"Wait; Son!  I fergot ta tell ya!  There's sumpthin in that car!  Sumpthin special!"

Now yours, I confess, I _thought_ it was from Hell or High Water, but eventually I realized that the quote I was misremembering was "only @$$holes drink Mr. Pibb!"

So no; I'm stumped.  :(

If you had known the movie, Duke, I would have had to pick my chin up from the floor, seriously. My quote is from a locally produced and made little film called Dö hårdast 2: utan någon anledning ("Die Hardest 2: For No Reason"). It's a pastiche of an action movie, with a budget that would make Clerks look like a blockbuster. A friend of mine was in it as an extra -- he had a whopping two seconds of screen time and no lines.