In other news...

tkdguy

FWIW the... punishment has yet to be meted out; the girls have appealed to the SCOI.  India does seem to get way more medieval the further out into the boonies you are.

Just the idea that there are humans on the planet that would think of this as an appropriate punishment for someone else's crime, let alone any other crime. . . Humans seem to have some very serious design flaws.

FWIW the... punishment has yet to be meted out; the girls have appealed to the SCOI.  India does seem to get way more medieval the further out into the boonies you are.

I'm reading Around the World in 80 Days to my boys right now. The trip through India involves rescuing Auoda from a suttee. I had to stop and explain quite a bit.

Rueben Hash the seventy eight year substitute bus driver who dragged one of his kids a mile without noticing quit before he could be fired.

CES

Wow. So maybe not a horrible horrible person, but just a man much too old for his job. He must be devastated. I've screwed up a time or two, but this is a whole different level.

Siberian tiger becomes unlikely friends with a goat it was given to eat

But will Amur the tiger eventually gobble up Timur the goat?

Novosibirsk zoo director Rostislav Shilo told TASS there was an 80 to 85 percent chance of that the Siberian tiger would eventually eat the goat.

But Mezentsev isn’t buying it.

“Timur is in no more danger than a human living next to another human,” he told AFP.

This goat is boned... :P