In other news...

tkdguy

I already stated my opinion of the goons, but ranchers in general are a different story.

They are, but we're  not talking about "ranchers" we're talking about these vigilante wannabes. Do you lump all people in a tenuous connection as a solid mass? I'm pretty sure most ranchers don't skip their payments for 20+ years. 

I'm pretty sure the barbs thrown at these morons are not also thrown at everyone in the profession of raising animals. 

I don't suppose he backed up this claim with any evidence?

He gave the approximate date (March 2013) and vote count (7-1) by the city council.  I found a second source that gave the same info, and a YouTube video of a tv news report on the city council discussing the switch on March 25 2013, so I'm inclined to believe it.

Look, we can save money by killing people with polluted water!

They do that a lot in India and similar countries. Maybe Synder figures that if he can grind Michigan's economy down to the level of say, Uttar Pradesh, the manufacturing jobs will come back.

Cheers, Mark

He gave the approximate date (March 2013) and vote count (7-1) by the city council. I found a second source that gave the same info, and a YouTube video of a tv news report on the city council discussing the switch on March 25 2013, so I'm inclined to believe it.

That's the post-purge city council, then, so that makes sense.

They are, but we're  not talking about "ranchers" we're talking about these vigilante wannabes. Do you lump all people in a tenuous connection as a solid mass? I'm pretty sure most ranchers don't skip their payments for 20+ years. 

I'm pretty sure the barbs thrown at these morons are not also thrown at everyone in the profession of raising animals. 

Just thought that making sure only certain ranchers were being referred to was a good idea.   you might have noticed I sometimes get really twitchy about very broad brushes...      

Just thought that making sure only certain ranchers were being referred to was a good idea.   you might have noticed I sometimes get really twitchy about very broad brushes...      

No worries, we all get touchy and broad brushstrokes are reaaaaallly easy to use and often find themselves in our hands come time to brush.