In other news...

tkdguy

Yeah, but it's waaaaaayyyyyy out there. 20-30 times further than Pluto/Neptune. Sounds more like a remote secret base for hostile aliens bent on conquering our Solar System than a planet.

(I haven't read the technical paper yet to decide whether I believe it or not. Might get to that next week, as I am really snowed over now; OTOH I don't think I'm going to have much more free time next week either.)

Once located, Planet IX will be very useful for interstellar slingshot trajectories. It will also have excellent solido projector technology. In fact, massively upscaled no-room technology will turn out to be the reason we have not yet observed the planet directly.

Wow...I have no idea what you just said.  I thought we just activated sensors and, y'know, there it is...and stuff.

Supposed to get 2+ feet in DC. Winter Storm Jonas. When did we start naming winter storms?

"We" started naming winter storms when the Weather Channel decided they needed to sensationalize weather. When I am crowned emperor, those jackasses will be put up against the wall and shot. Right next to the guys who started capitalizing "Realtor" as though it were a royal title.