Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

texaspoet

ChupacabraCon 2015, January in Austin Texas

Are there any Champions GMs or authors interested in coming to run games in Austin???

We have already lined up the following guests for 2015: Shane Hensley, Clint Black, Robin Laws, Ken Hite, Jeff Dee, Daniel Burrow, Donna Prior, Ed Wetterman, Jamie Chambers, Jason Durall, Ross Watson, Wargaming.com, The Heroes of Rokugan, and The Pathfinder Society.

Aaron Allston was a guest last year and was scheduled as our Author GOH for 2015, so we will be having him as a GOH in memorium with some panels and hopefully games run around his work.

Anyhoo, let me know at guests@chupacabracon.com if anyone is interested!

Thanks!

texaspoet

I've done the calculations and booked my flight! I will be running games and hopefully doing a little panel work.

My flight is booked and my hotel is booked. Now I just need to get my games in order for that one. I'll have to prep now, because over Christmas, I won't be thinking about it.

I will be running games and doing panels at Chupacabracon

The games are listed here. Schedules are still tentative, and subject to change.

Friday 8-12

The Ugly Stick

System: Champions
Minimum Players: 4
Maximum Players: 6

A professor believes that he has discovered the location of a magic staff that can turn people into ugly cariactures of themselves. Unfortunately, Mr. Hideous, the world's ugliest man, has discovered the Professor and his research! A deadly rumble in the jungle could change the face of the world!

Saturday 4-8

Big Dreams

Solomon Komodo has come to Philadelphia, promising great things in the next world in exchange for material possessions and spiritual devotion! Yet, his followers seem strangely better off psychologically and physically! Is Solomon really here to help? Or does something terrible lurk beneath his surface? Playtest Journey to the Center of the Earth Material with the Author!

Sunday 12-4

Groundswell

Strange rumblings and missing supplies from hospitals and homeless shelters have no explanation from Police!
When Freedom Strike is called in to investigate, are the Reptile Men responsible? Will there be war with the world below? Playtest Journey to the Center of the Earth Material with the Author.