Clonus

Aphorisms for a Superhero Universe

41 minutes ago, bubba smith said:

does a superhero HAVE to look like he came out of a gym ?

Depends on the time period. Durring the iron age of comics, yes. And women having a chest and hip size to smother people to death, but a waist size which would snap themselves in half to death if they ever bend down.

On 2/16/2019 at 3:10 PM, bubba smith said:

the slogan ' I can do anything ' may indicate self confidence but could backfire just ask Kim Possible 

Didn't she get into superheroing because of someone mispelling a internet adress?

Plus it did work out for her so well, she fought to keep it :)

6 hours ago, archer said:

Apparently being a Jedi makes you immune to being roasted alive over an enormous lake of lava.

Everyone try to remember that none of us are Jedi.

I don't know as I'd call being burned over ninety-five percent of one's body and having to spend the rest of your life in an iron lung suit "immune" to lava.

On 3/13/2019 at 8:08 PM, archer said:

Apparently being a Jedi makes you immune to being roasted alive over an enormous lake of lava.

Everyone try to remember that none of us are Jedi. 

That is just normal Environmental Immunity from being a Fantasy Character.

I mean seriously, Star Wars has Wizards, Knights, Princesses and Dark Lords in Space. So I did not expect scientific accuracy at any point :)

On 3/14/2019 at 2:16 AM, wcw43921 said:

I don't know as I'd call being burned over ninety-five percent of one's body and having to spend the rest of your life in an iron lung suit "immune" to lava.

1. The fire burned him that way.

2. Both should have suffered worse just being that close to Rock so hot it was a liquid.

I mean steelworks are life-threathingly hot environments. And steel has a low melting point and good heat management compared to lava caves.

The air that close to a river of something at 700-1200°C would propably burn your lungs. If it even still had Oxygen.