Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Balabanto

Gencon 2014

So, who's going to be there? I, for one, will be there!

I'll be running 4 champions games, one each day. Shockingly (At least to me), they're sold out. However, if you want to drop by with generics, see if anyone didn't make it or didn't show up.

I believe my first novel is also being released at Gencon, so I will (Hopefully) be spending some time amongst the authors.

I'm going to be a pretty busy guy.

Michael

I will be there also.  Pretty much will probably be my last.  Life has been busy and I have not prepared anything.  I have not signed up for any games, nor have I looked.  The other time I was there, I walked around with some generic tickets and just picked up games here and there.

I did not get into any of the block hotels that were nearby. However, I am staying a couple of blocks away at an outrageous price (Hilton Garden Inn).

I mainly plan to walk around and see what I can see.  Attend a lot of talks...  Have at least one dinner at the Weber Grill... Is it still there?

Sorry for sounding negative.  I do plan on playing a lot of demos and just have fun.  

Norm.

BlackWyrm will be there, in booth #2530 and in the Author Avenue (back of the 1300 aisle).

I'm hosting the Hero Games Kickoff Party on Wednesday night, from 7:00 to 9:00, at the Comfort Suites City Centre (515 S West St).

I'll be there. Besides helping out at the Hero/IPR booth when I can, I'm participating in a bunch of seminars for the Writer's Symposium -- including my seven hour-long series of Worldbuilding Workshop audience participation-based panels, which are all sold out :D -- but often there are no-shows, so show up with a generic ticket and you may be able to get in on the fun. ;)

I, for one, cannot be their. But I'll be their in spirit. Is their going to be a 'superhero roundtable' this year? Anyways, I'll see what I'll find on YouTube during the run.

For those of us who can't make it to Gen Con, when will it be available in the Hero Store?

September or October.

Plenty of time to celebrate Thanksgiving with your own American legends.

RPG Geek is calling Michael Surbrook's Larger Than Life one of the "Top Ten Most Anticipated" for GenCon!

LTLMini.png

Well, no, it's not.  There are two lists in that posting. One is the ten most anticipated releases at Gen Con.  Larger than Life is NOT on that list.  The second list is Gen Con releases that the author himself is anticipating. Larger than Life is on that list.

Ironically, though I'm right here in Indianapolis, I'll be sitting this one out.

I'm working overtime this week.

Lucius Alexander

I don't think they let palindromedaries in the Convention Center anyway

I still don't know where I'm staying. I haven't been contacted by my hotel person. If something doesn't happen by midnight, I have no idea what to do, really. :) I'll have to just book something and drop those folks a line.

Well, the Con turned out pretty good for everyone. My novel even sold out!

I moved a few products, but very little in the way of Imaginary Friends. (only one copy. Sigh) Still, it's nice to be a real novelist at last.