Agents Of SHIELD!

wcw43921

Blackbolt and Medusa look far more badass in the comics than they do in the promo image they've shown us. To my mind, that's because they look like superheroes in the comics. #costumesAndMasksMatter. I guess this is going to be a show about court intrigue between people who just happen to have powers, rather than a show about superheroes fighting over who gets to rule Attilan. Anything approaching the traditional comic book superhero aesthetic seems reserved for Avengers movies only. Feh.

Obviously. From a failed WW pilot, to an extended guest spot on Agents of Shield, Adrienne Palicki is now in the main cast of The Orville. That is a secure job as any on TV.

Personally, I prefer agents of Shield to any of Seth McFarlane's shows, mainly due to his humour, but that is to be expected, tastes differ.

Well, I don't know how secure her new job is, to be frank. The Orville could flop hard, after all. I mean, I'm looking forward to seeing if it will be fun (and funny) on a consistent basis, but there's no guarantee that it will be good and be able to find a sustaining audience.

Agents Of SHIELD: Is Coulson The Man On The Wall?

http://comicbook.com/2017/05/17/agents-of-shield-coulson-man-on-the-wall-nick-fury/

"“I've killed... More times than I can count. I've burned worlds. Destabilized galaxies. Dethroned gods. And I did it without any of them even knowing my name. That's what it means to be the man on the wall. To be the invisible monster who keeps the other monsters at bay.”"

Well, I don't know how secure her new job is, to be frank. The Orville could flop hard, after all. I mean, I'm looking forward to seeing if it will be fun (and funny) on a consistent basis, but there's no guarantee that it will be good and be able to find a sustaining audience.

I included the words "as any" as she is a main cast member it is steady work--steady as it can be in a market that depends on ratings. It could go for years or follow Firefly. "as any" is intended that it is as "permanent" as any tv actor can hope for.

Obviously. From a failed WW pilot, to an extended guest spot on Agents of Shield, Adrienne Palicki is now in the main cast of The Orville. That is a secure job as any on TV.

Personally, I prefer agents of Shield to any of Seth McFarlane's shows, mainly due to his humour, but that is to be expected, tastes differ.

The trailer of the show made it look like a Galaxy Quest style comedy.

Agents Of SHIELD: Is Coulson The Man On The Wall?

http://comicbook.com/2017/05/17/agents-of-shield-coulson-man-on-the-wall-nick-fury/

"“I've killed... More times than I can count. I've burned worlds. Destabilized galaxies. Dethroned gods. And I did it without any of them even knowing my name. That's what it means to be the man on the wall. To be the invisible monster who keeps the other monsters at bay.”"

Yes.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...