Agents Of SHIELD!

wcw43921

God only knows why Fox is hanging on to the rights at this point. The franchise is poison in their posession.

Has to be some kind of leverage for a bigger purchase price or something.  I think I read somewhere that Marvel isn't even publishing Fantastic Four as a comic any more to kill the franchise.

Current count:

Space (Tesseract): currently in Asgard.

Mind (In Loki's scepter): currently in

Vision's forehead

Reality (Aether): currently in Collector's collection

Power (McGuffin from GotG): currently in Xandar with the Nova Corps

I wonder which movies the remaining two are going to show up in?

My bet is in Thor Ragnarok and GotG 2. That will be just in time for the Infinity War.

Yes, Coulson did the thing. It took. But then something else took (over). Coulson just can't win without losing at the same time.

I have to say, though:

I don't find the big bad Inhuman from thousands of years ago to be all that frightening/powerful when it uses disguises and basic infiltration techniques to achieve its goals. This thing aint no deposed Inhuman monarch. It's more like John Carpenter's The Thing, which is creepy but not exactly something you would need Blackbolt to take down personally."

Yes, Coulson did the thing. It took. But then something else took (over). Coulson just can't win without losing at the same time.

I have to say, though:

I don't find the big bad Inhuman from thousands of years ago to be all that frightening/powerful when it uses disguises and basic infiltration techniques to achieve its goals. This thing aint no deposed Inhuman monarch. It's more like John Carpenter's The Thing, which is creepy but not exactly something you would need Blackbolt to take down personally."

Regarding that, I'm seeing speculation that it's a MCU version of

Hive. Which would be a bit more frightening than The Thing; it would be about as frightening as an unlimited number of Things.

It follows that the Hydra 'sacrifices' were to provide new bodies for Hive to survive on/in. And that the reason Malick was collecting Inhumans was not as Hydra muscle, but for use as hosts.

Regarding that, I'm seeing speculation that it's a MCU version of

Hive. Which would be a bit more frightening than The Thing; it would be about as frightening as an unlimited number of Things.

It follows that the Hydra 'sacrifices' were to provide new bodies for Hive to survive on/in. And that the reason Malick was collecting Inhumans was not as Hydra muscle, but for use as hosts.

Gives new meaning to Hydra...chop off one head...

• 2 months later...

I just sort of wish they would be done with Ward. I was never a huge fan of the character, even when they made him more interesting by turning him into a villain.

Can't say I'm a big fan of Lincoln either. I guess you could say Marvel is 0-2 in coming up with love interests for Skye/Daisy that don't mostly bore me to death.

Then again, it is the women in this show that make it worth watching for me in general. May, Bobbi, Simmons, and Skye are far more interesting to me than their male counterparts (Coulson, Hunter, Fitz, Lincoln). Though I confess I do have a soft spot in my heart for Fitz.

So--did anyone see last night's (3-8) episode?

One of the bad guys--a member of the Colombian national police--could generate a flash with his eyes that could instantly knock anyone out.  Very much like the Mad Hatter's Super-Instant Mesmerizer, except it's A) not a machine, and B) much faster.

I don't know about anyone else, but I was impressed.

Also--

Fitz and Simmons are putting Fitzsimmons back together.  Yayyyyyy!!!