Marvel Cinematic Universe, Phase Three and BEYOOOOONND

Bazza

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What actually happens is that the airmen take the uniforms to a bunch of old Filipino ladies just off base who still remember the dying art of sewing patches.

Because sewing patches sucks.  If you don't own a sewing machine it's almost impossible.  If you do own a sewing machine, what kind of freak are you?  I can barely keep up with the kids' scout uniforms, and I just stick those patches on with this iron on stuff they sell at the scout store.

On 1/31/2018 at 12:32 PM, zslane said:

Captain Marvel's costume in the comics these days varies from dark blue to medium blue depending on the lighting conditions, with an overall skew towards darker blue, making that third image the closest to comic-book CM. I really like that third version, though I wouldn't mind the blue being kicked up a tiny bit brighter. The DCEU one is fairly accurate for the Snyder aesthetic, but I think the reds would be darker.

Except for the splashes of innocent bystanders' blood, which would be lurid red.

Also instead of bright silver accents you'd have distressed gunmetal.

On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 8:58 PM, Christopher R Taylor said:

I guess maybe she has the Air Force handle her sewing needs.  Some poor airman with a needle and thread in the basement, fixing Captain Marvel's uniforms.

Dibs on doing the measuring for the form fitting garments.

Quoting from Nerdist news last week:

Our sources from the Disney lot have let us know that we can expect to see a red-and-gold-uniformed Carol Danvers once she joins the main MCU timeline in the near future.

This would seem to indicate that she'll be wearing the black and green outfit for the entirety of her first film.

After 51 reviews counted, Black Panther is at 100% on Rotten Tomatoes. 

That's because they announced in advance they'd punish and purge any attempts to sabotage the film (i.e. any negative reviews).  My guess is that its no more fun and great than any other Marvel release previously, but its getting SUPER HYPED WONDER REVIEWS because of political correctness.  Its not good enough for it just to be a fun, great entertaining film, it has to be THE MOST MAGNIFICENT FILM UNDERTAKING OF HUMAN HISTORY!!!!!!1!!!!11!!

10 minutes ago, Old Man said:

I worry that there is so much hype that folks will flock to see it, witness a merely good superhero film, and leave disappointed.

Yeah exactly.  There's no reason to get all Emperor's New Clothes about the film, if its a great fun movie, then that's enough.  No reason to pretend its Citizen Kane plus Casablanca.