Marvel Cinematic Universe, Phase Three and BEYOOOOONND

Bazza

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Greywind said:

No. He shot the first iteration of Deadpool in the head. Twice.

It only showed one clear head shot, then there were 8-12 body shots while chatting with Wolverine.  Then he shot Ryan Reynolds in the back of the head while he was admiring the Green Lantern script.  Followed by his attempt to kill baby Hitler, but he just couldn't go through with it.

Best end credit scene ever.  :)

2 hours ago, Old Man said:

But will there be a post-credits scene?

Funny thing - I went to the re-release of Avengers: Endgame yesterday (I hadn't seen it during the initial release), and at the beginning one of the Russo brothers appears on the screen to pointedly say to stick around for the post-credits stuff they put into the re-release. 

Not a huge crowd there at the showing I attended - maybe 15-20 people.  And of those, despite the statement at the beginning about the post-credits stuff, practically everybody left as soon as the credits started.  Only 3 people (including myself) stayed for them.

31 minutes ago, slikmar said:

So, what was it?

The new post credit scene is all the Disney execs diving naked into a Scrooge McDuck style money bin.

The movie was only rereleased so it could beat some record for world wide profits.  

The scenes themselves aren’t anything special one was Professor Hulk saving some people from a fire and the other is just a teaser for the Spider-Man movie.  I’m generally a huge fan of the Marvel movies,  but suckering in fans hard earned cash with some stuff that would otherwise be in a deleted scenes feature of the DVD kind of ticks me off.

You can see them on YouTube, it runs about 3 minutes in all.  Usually I’m against bootleg video, but charging the Fans for the price of a new ticket, parking and all the other sundries just to show us something we were going to get anyway and a commercial is obscene.

Does Spider-Man: Far From Home significantly change my rankings... not really, but it does crack the Top 10, just barely. Very good, entertaining movie, but uneven enough to knock it down a few pegs. 

1. Captain America: The Winter Soldier 

2. Avengers: Endgame 

3. Captain America: Civil War 

4. Black Panther 

5. Spider-Man: Homecoming 

6. Ant-Man & the Wasp 

7. Thor: Ragnarok 

8. The Avengers

9. Iron Man 

10. Spider-Man: Far From Home

11. Iron Man 3 

12. Captain America: The First Avenger 

13. Avengers: Age of Ultron 

14. Thor: Dark World 

15. Thor 

16. Guardians of the Galaxy 

17. Dr. Strange 

18. Ant-Man

19. Iron Man 2 

20. The Incredible Hulk 

21. Avengers: Infinity War 

22. Guardians of the Galaxy 2 

23. Captain Marvel 

Marvel Studios Explains The Difference Between The Blip And The Snap
https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/kevin-feige-explains-blip-snap/

Kevin Feige: 
“It came pretty fast. We always referred to it as the Blip, and then the public started referring to it as the Snap. We think it’s funny when high school kids just call this horrific, universe-changing event the Blip.”

“We’ve narrowed it down to, the Snap is when everybody disappeared at the end of Infinity War. The Blip is when everybody returned at the end of Endgame…and that is how we have narrowed in on the definitions.”

On 7/8/2019 at 2:52 PM, Lord Liaden said:

The drones could have been produced by Adrian Toomes' Chitauri-tech-adapting flunky, Phineas Mason, the MCU analogue to Marvel Comics' Tinkerer.

True dat, but if we have anti grav why the heck do we (in universe) still have airplanes? Like time travel often is, it's just bad writing...even if its anti grave why do they have so much excess lift? (i.e. Night monkey can stand on them...etc, etc...Lol