Thanks for the great packaging for physical books

Scott Baker

I just want to call out the great packaging Hero Games uses for shipping physical books. I've noted this with every order I've made, but didn't think to post about it.

For those that haven't ordered physical books from Hero before, the books themselves come in a box that is the perfect size for them. It's multi-depth so it accommodates different numbers of books. That box is then put in a larger shipping box for extra protection. That larger box has the corner inserts to keep it from being crushed. Add a few packing peanuts on top to fill the height of the shipping box and you've got a package that isn't going to shift around, or get crushed during shipping.

I don't remember when I've had packaging this good (except from Hero).

So, "Thank you," and good job.

EDIT: I forgot to mention the sheets put between the books to prevent the covers from rubbing against each other.

Edited by Scott Baker

• 4 weeks later...