Arena: General Discussion

Logan D. Hurricanes

Here's what I'm thinking to get us back on track.

When I get home tonight, I'll post results from Monday's arena asap. Then I'll post match-ups for Tuesday and for Wednesday tonight, Those will stay up all day tomorrow for voting. Thursday's will be voted for on Friday, and Friday's will be voted for on Saturday. I don't know how people's weekend schedules are, but I suspect this is not optimal.

Alternative: I'll post the match-ups for Tuesday and for Wednesday. Tomorrow evening I'll post the Thursday and Friday matches and leave those to be voted on all day Friday. Since I know some of you like to wait until results are up to decide upon warriors or spending, I would ask that you send me your line-ups for the rest of the week (if you haven't already) and include contingency spending. "If X loses Thursday, spend <n> on Friday." It's not the cleanest solution, but it will allow us to get done before the weekend.

Does anybody have any comments or ideas?

Here's what I'm thinking to get us back on track.

When I get home tonight, I'll post results from Monday's arena asap. Then I'll post match-ups for Tuesday and for Wednesday tonight, Those will stay up all day tomorrow for voting. Thursday's will be voted for on Friday, and Friday's will be voted for on Saturday. I don't know how people's weekend schedules are, but I suspect this is not optimal.

Of the two options, I would prefer this one. (And I think it'll probably be less stressful for you, too.)

I'd even be okay with doing one match a day into next week (Monday and Tuesday) and letting the playoff teams have the bulk of next week to plot, scheme, talk trash, shill for votes, etc.

You've had a rough week, Lord Commissioner. Take the time you need.

Do they involve forced lobotomization of large segments of the population?  'Cause I get that, I really do.

Quite the opposite. It mostly involves shoving things of various sizes and shapes up Zuckerman's ass until he rolls back some of the crappy predatory policies his horrible website inflicts on reality. 

...and then taking his money and giving it to Nepal.

Quite the opposite. It mostly involves shoving things of various sizes and shapes up Zuckerman's ass until he rolls back some of the crappy predatory policies his horrible website inflicts on reality. 

...and then taking his money and giving it to Nepal.

I could probably be convinced to support that as well.