Arena Games Season 2-Draft Thread

Logan D. Hurricanes

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a great movie by any means, but it's worth seeing once, for one main reason: Sam Elliott.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Through the whole film, I couldn't get past Cage's weird southern accent that he was trying.  He sounded like Elvis. 

Either way... if you do watch Ghost Rider, please...please...do not watch Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance. 

Well, we are back on track again. For my team of mostly morally bankrupt ne'er-do-wells, there was only one choice. Like Lobo, neither heaven nor hell want him. The very embodiment of nihilism, nations and armies quake at the mere mention of his name. I give you. . .

Groo, the Wanderer!

404232565c61bdc19c102d7a095d79df.jpg

He has been with multiple publishers, including Pacific, Dark Horse and Marvel/Epic. Apparently, his first appearance was technically with Eclipse, four measly pages in one, count 'em, one issue. I appeal to our wise and judicious commisioner to extend leniency and give him at least partial credit for the 'no-Eclipse' bonus.

Bazza up next!

This is a great pick, as any fool can plainly see.