Lady Pariah	Thor
SKJAM!   	Nemesis Kid
Enforcer84	Big Barda
The Rose	Godzilla
Psybolt  	Captain America
Pariah  	Carol Danvers
BlueCloud2k2	Beta Ray Bill
Hermit  	Nightwing

Rosters are going to be updated in the first post of this thread until I can get the official doc ready to go.

My Round 2 Pick:

Team Name: The Copy-Cats

Super Skrull

Annihilation004_SKRULL_scaled_800.png

so by my figures:

• 5 bonus points if the character has never starred in own solo ONGOING title or MINISERIES or TEAM title (always a villain and never part of a team or had his own book)
  • 3 bonus points if the character has never died (Debatable)
  • 3 points if you give your team a name
  • 3 bonus points if the pick is selected within 24 hours

So that should be 11-14 bonus points

Sending PM to Hermit, now.

Round 2 – Who da Man?

Your character must have been created by Stan Lee.

2 point if the co-creator was not Kirby or Ditko

(Co Creator was Don Heck)

Round 2 pick is Clint Barton aka Hawkeye!

hawkeye_by_lummage-d5faxwy.jpg

He's a bit headstrong

And I go twice if I recall, due to being at one of the bookends of this

Round 3 – I Was Born This Way
These characters were born with their superhuman abilities. Aliens with superhuman abilities count. Artificial life-forms are not allowed—created is not the same as being born.
  • 1 point if the character had their powers from birth
2 bonus points if the character is otherwise human (mutant or meta)

(Well, half human, and Atlanteans were altered from human stock so yes?)
Round 3 pick is Aquaman aka Arthur Curry aka "King over most of the ####ing planet!"

2913282-justiceleague7.jpg

PM from Bluecloud returned to let him know of Round 3

And I think I may owe Lady Pariah an apology. Despite their hair color, the reasons I took Clint and Arthur were not their golden locks

Yep. Both were on my list. Those two sting a bit. Lucky for me, due to fan service, there are plenty of blondes to choose from.

Yep. Both were on my list. Those two sting a bit. Lucky for me, due to fan service, there are plenty of blondes to choose from.

I'm surprised you didn't pick a certain someone for the Stan Lee round that just ended. This character is very famous and is right in front of you but you couldn't see it. Bwahahaaa

;) 

I'm surprised you didn't pick a certain someone for the Stan Lee round that just ended. This character is very famous and is right in front of you but you couldn't see it. Bwahahaaa

;)

I can't think of who you mean but I suppose you'll tell me after you choose them? I had someone in mind when Pariah first starting telling me about this draft but for the life of me I couldn't remember who it was. Thanks for taunting me! :-P

;)

Good grief, it's not Stripperella, is it?  :ugly:

I can't think of who you mean but I suppose you'll tell me after you choose them? I had someone in mind when Pariah first starting telling me about this draft but for the life of me I couldn't remember who it was. Thanks for taunting me! :-P

No worries, and didn't mean to taunt you but gave you a riddle wrapped in a joke. And no more hints. ;)

Will I tell you who the character is? Yes, no, maybe, who knows, we might be able to come to some arrangement... :whistle::angel:

(and due to respect for my other players won't out the character publically but will confirm is someone guesses correctly)

Round 3 Pick: Rogue (X-Men)

5f6835db85faea289a3df92ef39fcd67.jpg

3 bonus points if the character has never died (I think)
1 bonus point if the character chosen is female
    1 point if the character's powers are dangerous to them or their environment

3 Point if picked within 24 hours

For 10 points, I think.

Sending a PM to Pariah after this.

Round 3 Pick: Rogue (X-Men)

5f6835db85faea289a3df92ef39fcd67.jpg

3 bonus points if the character has never died (I think)

1 bonus point if the character chosen is female

1 point if the character's powers are dangerous to them or their environment

3 Point if picked within 24 hours

For 10 points, I think.

Sending a PM to Pariah after this.

Rats.

I need to ponder for a bit.

I figured.

Hawkeye did well last season, just not for me, so I thought I'd see how it went.

And I've always been an Aquaman fan.

Since snipes were coming strong out of the gate I figured I'd go with some heroes I loved and enjoyed reading rather than maximum points etc. That'll cost me, but heck, I'm a Broncos fan... going from a winning season to falling on my face feels natural to me ;)

Okay, I think I have a replacement for Rogue.

Marvel Girl (Jean Grey)

grey-jean_2.jpg

(Incidentally, do you have any idea how hard it is to find a decent picture of her in this costume?!)

Points, as far as I can tell:

3 points for punctuality

1 point for lack of a Y-chromosome

2 points for otherwise human

1 point for dangerous powers (Professor X had to turn block her telepathy at a young age because the psychic backlash from a friend's death nearly killed her as well)

IMPORTANT NOTE:  As specified in the Excluded Characters bit, this is Jean without the Phoenix Force. Of course, she's still an Omega-level mutant without the Phoenix Force, so she can still hold her own.

Psybolt, back to you.

That'll cost me, but heck, I'm a Broncos fan... going from a winning season to falling on my face feels natural to me ;)

Funny, I was going to say that as a Broncos fan, coming up short in the Finals feels natural to me.