Arena Games Season 2-Draft Thread

Logan D. Hurricanes

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Squirrel Girl did me proud last time. And I was close to snatching her up this time, too. Good choice and may she serve you well, outside of the week we fight against each other. ^^

For today's pick we will be expanding on the Monster Mash theme with a man who looks as devilish as they come but is a true saint at heart - Just like Big Green and Earthy Green. Please lets all have a round of applause as the newest member poofs on state:

X-Men's Night Crawler! 

2-Xmen-Nightcrawler.jpg

Monster Mash now is composed of Big Green, Earthy Green, and Lil' Blue. 

La Rose. 

Squirrel Girl did me proud last time. And I was close to snatching her up this time, too. Good choice and may she serve you well, outside of the week we fight against each other. ^^

For today's pick we will be expanding on the Monster Mash theme with a man who looks as devilish as they come but is a true saint at heart - Just like Big Green and Earthy Green. Please lets all have a round of applause as the newest member poofs on state:

X-Men's Night Crawler! 

One of my favorite X-Men ! Excellent choice, sir

Howdy gents!  Sorry for the delay.  My adorable children had gone missing today.  And, in their place, I have had demon 1 and demon 2.  Luckily my children have resurfaced and I'm able to do my pick.  Here goes....

Pick #2:  Mar-vell

2176413-captain_mar_vell.jpg

In my haste to post my pick yesterday, I neglected to include his theme song.  Here you go...

Define "decent," please.

The opposite of "indecent"?

Actually, the biggest problem was finding a picture of her that 1) wasn't some variation of the Phoenix costume, 2) wasn't unnecessarily stripperific, and 3) wasn't a cosplayer or an action figure.

Most of what I saw was fan art on DeviantArt or Pinterest.  It was hard to find an 'official' picture of Jean in that outfit.

I'm curious to see what picture the Commissioner comes up with. Most of his were better than mine last season, especially Black Knight (RIP).