Supers Image game

phoenix240

Golden Boy !

he has the power of the sun as he is Golden Boy ! He can project fire and punch people with the Golden Fist of Justice ! He cannot talk without using an exclamation mark ! Which puts some people in mind of a certain mad scientist. Who when asked paused for just a second and then said 'I cannot tell a lie, I did it !' Despite the fact that Golden Boy ! says no he did not have anything to do with it.

8 hours ago, death tribble said:

Golden Boy !

he has the power of the sun as he is Golden Boy ! He can project fire and punch people with the Golden Fist of Justice ! He cannot talk without using an exclamation mark ! Which puts some people in mind of a certain mad scientist. Who when asked paused for just a second and then said 'I cannot tell a lie, I did it !' Despite the fact that Golden Boy ! says no he did not have anything to do with it.

I am sorry, but with that name I can only think of this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Boy_(manga)

8 hours ago, Tech said:

Let's see what everyone does with this.

apollossonhx5.jpg

Solarion

The solarite armor is a piece of alien technology. Highly advanced, it grants the user superstrenght and durability on brick level, as well as interstellar flight. As the name sugests, it derives it's energy from Sunlight with only a limited storage capacity. Not normally an issue in interplanetary space (or for short hops between Solar Systems), it still prooved a fatal flaw for the previous owner when he was caved in with not enough reserves to free himself.

Solomon Joffrion was a doctor who did cave climbing as a hobby. However it is a dangerous hobby, and a particular unstable part of a cave seperated him from his co-climbers and a way out. Imporpably he found the solarite armor and used it, to free himself.

He is only aware of the more obvious power - superstrenght, durabiltiy, atmopheric flight. He has no idea of its alien origin. Indeed the thought has not yet crossed his mind. Wich is a pitty, for now that the armor is active again a lot of old foes have picked up the energy signature of it. Slowly they are comming, to either take or destory the armor - and whoever happens to wear it right now.

Once three submission are done or a week has passed then the person that posted the original image picks the best description.

I'd like to see if we can keep this going on a more timely basis.

I'm awarding this to Christopher since I'm busy tomorrow.

35 minutes ago, wcw43921 said:

I've got something--see what you can make of these--

a303d2d8dd8ad5a4abdca8f47f03c17e3c3f3650

The alien duo of Orange Spaz and Blue Dork are two self-proclaimed protectors of the planet Earth. Unfortunately, they don't know much about our planet and barely know our language. Their powers are standard super strength, durability, and flying.

IMO, this picture is impossible to do seriously.  That said...

Tangerine Man and Blueberry Boy are members of the Fruit Loops.  (Not pictured are Lemon Lady, Lime Lad, Grape Girl, and their animal sidekick Pomegranate the Pomeranian.)  All have costumes that share the same sense of fashion, or lack thereof, and they each turn into their named color when activating their powers.  It is rumored that they are a family of supers, albeit ones that are apparently touched in the head since all seem rather simple-minded.  They claim to have gotten their powers from eating radioactive fruits.  As to their powers:

• Tangerine Man has stretching powers
  • Lemon Lady is a telekinetic and low-level mentalist
  • Blueberry Boy can turn into a round, super-resilient strongman who can bounce great distances
  • Lime Lad can project green force beams (from his eyes to do damage, and from his hands and feet to fly)
  • Grape Girl, also known as the Violet Blur, is a speedster
  • Pomegranate has a powerful sonic bark, and can fly

(I apologize for adding members beyond those pictured, but once I threw in Fruit Loops, I just had to include all the colors in Froot Loops cereal.)

Orange and Blue are inept heroes trying to be super. Unfortunately, they have Complication: Distinctive Features - look like fools.

They were going to be part of the group called Spectrum, until the villain Spectrum called them to threaten them for trying to make his group look ridiculous.

On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 12:48 PM, BoloOfEarth said:

IMO, this picture is impossible to do seriously.  That said...

Most superheroes look silly at first--then they descend from the sky, or flatten their adversaries in a matter of seconds, or do something else extraordinary.  That's when they get taken seriously.

That said, I'm giving it to BoloOfEarth, for putting the most thought into the matter.  Good Job, and I look forward to your submission.

The Armoured Grappler

It is unusual to see anyone in armour using martial arts moves like wrestling moves but that i exactly what you see when you see The Armoured Grappler in combat. He seems to feel his way into a fight or reacts in the way a wrestler would when attacked. It is thought to be one of a number of professional wrestlers who have 'disappeared' from public view. They can take quite a bit of punishment and the armour allows survival underwater or in perilous environments such as radiation or vacuum. If they land a particularly telling blow a robotic voice booms out 'Can you dig it, sucka ?' or if it survives a hard blow or something meant to knock it over out comes 'Oh yeah' or 'Oh yeah, dig it !'. There is the possibility that there is a woman operating the armour. But it is not an automaton as the reactions were more human in more than one encounter.

Señor Maximo, aka Mr. Maximum

When Miguel Alvarado discovered he had somehow acquired the strength of fifty men, he was more than eager to join the ranks of the world's greatest superheroes.  He soon discovered, though, that while he had superhuman strength, he did not have superhuman imperviousness.  So, with the help of a friend who was taking advanced placement courses in high technology at the local university, he put together a suit of armor to protect himself whenever he went into the thick of the danger.  While the orange tinted visor does provide some protection from flash attacks and obscures his face enough to protect his secret identity, the orange lights on the armor do nothing more than to look "really cool."  Nevertheless, the armor serves its main purpose quite well, allowing Miguel to make Senor Maximo a respected name in his city.

Iron Tiger

Mitsubo Hiroshi was one of a few robotics expert that pushed the Japanese robotics forward when people got stumped. In his spare time, he practiced the Tiger style of Kung-Fu for discipline and protection. At times, he would go to a secluded home in the mountains to work on robotics & powersuit theories. He would've continued his life as usual until one of his fellow experts became jealous of his genius and framed him of business espionage. He was found guilty and jailed. His pride wouldn't allow him to just sit in jail because these foolish government lackeys couldn't see the truth of what happened. While making secret plans with other inmates to escape, again and again he thought to himself: "A tiger cannot be caged." After escaping, he went to his secluded home and created a suit of powered armor, based on some of his newest breakthroughs. The suit gave him plenty of protection and increased his physical speed to incredible levels. He later found his jealous rival and destroyed everything he had, yet left him unharmed: his rival would suffer the loss of everything he owed.

Although the suit as of yet has no ranged attacks, he can still leap five stories up and his senses are amplified through his helmet. When he attacks, he often uses his attack phrase, "Feel the claws of the Tiger!" He doesn't feel he can remain unknown in Japan for long, and has moved to America recently. He has a fully functional suit and has the power to continue his research, even if nowadays it means he steals from others. His pride has only gotten bigger since his frame-up, and has a warped view that anyone who tries to stop him from continuing his research, however he wants, is in the wrong.

On 1/25/2019 at 10:50 AM, BoloOfEarth said:

Sorry for the delay.  How about this one:

Steelhead.jpg

XORT is a mutant whose very touch paralysis humans, and it can not be turned off without his suit. He purposely had his outer suit designed to resemble a stereotypical power armor, as not only is this and the inner suit allows him to control his paralyzing secretions, bur increased his strength, durability, and leaping abilities.

He speaks like a robot in full armor, as he wants the world to think he is one.

1 hour ago, Tech said:

steriaca, I don't think this is the case but agree with Christopher, but let's take a worst case scenario: we enjoy the thread while we can. Also, let's post smaller images.

I've been putting my pics either on tinypic.com or postimages.org, and then using the link they provide in my post here.  So the only thing stored on Hero's board is the text for the link.

Aaron Vickers is a ferropath - a mutant with the ability to control and reshape iron at a touch and a thought.  A fairly strong, buff guy, he always admired superheroes, and discovering his mutant powers gave him the opportunity to be one.  He fashioned a suit of iron (due to his ferropathy, iron is effectively weightless and fully flexible to Aaron) and set out to be a hero.  Since his preferred name was already taken (and he didn't want to tangle with Marvel or Disney lawyers), he decided to take the name of The Armorer.

While the Armorer's default outfit is a full-body iron suit, he often concentrates the iron in his boots and gauntlets, as well as a neck/back-of-head guard when not in combat, to appear less menacing.  (An incident early on destroyed his chances of having a secret identity, so he has no worries about showing his face.)  In addition to forming an armored suit, he frequently molds some metal into various hand-to-hand weapons like iron maces, swords, flails, etc.

4 hours ago, Tech said:

I'm testing posting the link on postimage.org

https://postimg.cc/vctTCdRk

Here's the villain. A small version of the villain is below:

Armor_Clad_ComradeSM_by_fdiskartW.jpg

Looking at the Image Details, I found this as the source:
https://www.herogames.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2019_02/Armor_Clad_ComradeSM_by_fdiskartW.jpg.fc87fb34e0c2705b0921c8f19822b2f7.jpg

At the very least the Forum Software will try to cache the image via a HTTP handler. At worst it just downloads it.